Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588565 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Dee_man ...nice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dee_man: Hey guys am in Toronto airport right now arrived this morning via Ethiopian airline, my flight is till 6pm to Saskatoon.... whoa this place is BEAUTIFUL....
hmmm!!! Bro i might physically be in naija here buh my spirit dy canny....me sef dy toronto airportgrin grin wia make we meet Dont b scared 2 see spirit oo grin grin....in other words congrat my bro...God will surely c u tru...oh!! I 4got!! I tap frm ur blessing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thanks All, I have gotten my study permit... God will grant you guys success still waiting to get your TRV ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
ChriGo: hmmm!!! Bro i might physically be in naija here buh my spirit dy canny....me sef dy toronto airportgrin grin wia make we meet Dont b scare 2 see spirit oo grin grin....in other words congrat my bro...God will surely c u tru...oh!! I 4got!! I tap frm ur blessing grin grin

Nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dee_man: Thanks All, I have gotten my study permit... God will grant you guys success still waiting to get your TRV ...

Congratulations . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dee_man: Thanks All, I have gotten my study permit... God will grant you guys success still waiting to get your TRV ...
.... I am sure u are at Terminal 3... walk down to the end on ur right ...u go see Tim Hortons there... go get urself a medium double double (coffee) with plain bagel lightly toasted with butter and jam...like $3....u go enjoy am...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Siga: @Dee_man ...nice
@Siga if you can come around am in the waiting area of 3rd floor... I would here till 6pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dee_man: @Siga if you can come around am in the waiting area of 3rd floor... I would here till 6pm
...bro, u for don talk before u land... why didn't u let us know when u dey leave... I dey work now bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Siga: .... I am sure u are at Terminal 3... walk down to the end on ur right ...u go see Tim Hortons there... go get urself a medium double double (coffee) with plain bagel lightly toasted with butter and jam...like $3....u go enjoy am...

I would replace the jam or butter with cream cheese, nothing sweet pass am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I would replace the jam or butter with cream cheese, nothing sweet pass am
...lol...I don't do all those spreads bros..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Siga: ... I think its time make all una females in he house to indicate ooo.... ha ba... grin

Lwkm. Tell Seun make ein make the gender selection option compulsory. tongue

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Siga: ...lol...I don't do all those spreads bros..

Kai . . . tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Siga: .... I am sure u are at Terminal 3... walk down to the end on ur right ...u go see Tim Hortons there... go get urself a medium double double (coffee) with plain bagel lightly toasted with butter and jam...like $3....u go enjoy am...
Yeah I dey Terminal # correct. I would try it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please where can I buy Canadian dollar here at terminal 3
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dee_man: Please where can I buy Canadian dollar here at terminal 3

Ask for ICE or Travelex, cant remember if they are by the arrival or departure . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tanx sir!!....ma ghost 4 canny jst buy am....omo e sweet gan ooogrin.....hmmm!!...u said its $3 buh i buy am 4 free shagrin...i simply 4got am a ghost....d oyibo man run 4 im lifegrin.....mehn!! Cant wait 2 b in cannygrin grin....God no dy sleep

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Did meds on July 19th. My status on the VFS site has changed to : Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 15/08/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

I also got an email from the embassy as follows:

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 19 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos

Lagos

From previous posts, I had the impression that the email from the embassy actually states that your visa has been approved. So just a bit curious 'bout the email. There's no way to know until I get to the VAC 2morrow, but before then, can anyone who has received their TRV help clarify? @Siga, @Phemmy, your comments will be really appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
dict4alpha: Did meds on July 19th. My status on the VFS site has changed to : Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 15/08/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 19 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

Best Regards,

Lagos

From previous posts, I had the impression that the email from the embassy actually states that your visa has been approved. So just a bit curious 'bout the email. There's no way to know until I get to the VAC 2morrow, but before then, can anyone who has received their TRV help clarify? @Siga, @Phemmy, your comments will be really appreciated.
will get ma trv soon by Gods grace...go get ur trv bro its ready...congrat!!!....i double tap frm ur blessinggrin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
dict4alpha: Did meds on July 19th. My status on the VFS site has changed to : Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 15/08/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

Lagos

You are welcome to Canada . . . See you around - Congrats, bring me gala oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2013

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

Lagos

Congrats in advance bro! Go collect ur TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ask for ICE or Travelex, cant remember if they are by the arrival or departure . . .

Travelex is at arrival , past the carousel , its on your left

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Burningflamz, did you go through an agent for the three applications?
Burningflamz: My people,the wait is not easy.To enter Canada is like fixing a thread in a needle hole.All i can say about it is,its God's doing not man made.i was denied a second time with same documents that gave me my medicals this third time.All i did was state more grammar in my sponsors affidavit of sponsor.No property documents submitted.Sponsor is my bro in law with less than 8m in account.Paid half tuition though.
I feel they are issuing visas more this time if only you can pay up tuition and board.For my own, i was given just 2weeks to do this.
Please anyone going to Humber College?Lets work this accommodation thing out.
Suggestions to getting accommodation is highly needed,Please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
My status have also changed oo...am a bit scared ooo, is this how it should be that the embassy will send a mail to informed me of my approved permit. But this all there is to it from CIC, even two of my friends that we did medicals together have complained too. pls somebody say some thing

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 17 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxc

Best Regards,

Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
latra: My status have also changed oo...am a bit scared ooo, is this how it should be that the embassy will send a mail to informed me of my approved permit. But this all there is to it from CIC, even two of my friends that we did medicals together have complained too. pls somebody say some thing

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 17 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

Best Regards,

Lagos
Visa thingz...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thank God for those that aav their trvs, by d way, am a lady o...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
latra: My status have also changed oo...am a bit scared ooo, is this how it should be that the embassy will send a mail to informed me of my approved permit. But this all there is to it from CIC, even two of my friends that we did medicals together have complained too. pls somebody say some thing

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

Lagos
Congrat soldier latra!!!...u fought well...d war against VO's uncertainty is over...go pick up ur trv...i tap frm ur blessinggrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Greatken007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don PORT OOO...DESPIRATE QUESTION REQUIRES DESPIRATE SOLUTION...MY COUSIN IS PLANNING TO DO HIS PGD THEN HIS MASTERS IN CANADA,DUE TO TIME FACTOR WE HAD TO GO SEARCHING FOR AGENTS,I FINALLY FOUND ONE THIS WEEK AND TODAY HE MAILED THE BILLS TO MY BOX,#3M INCLUDING FEEDING AND VISA PROCESSING FOR THE PGD, AND HE IS CHARGING($1500) 240K AS CONSULTANCY FEE,DESPITE THE MONEY BEEN AVAILABLE I STIL FEEL THE BILL IS ON THE HIGH SIDE,IF IT IS OK PLS( HE REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY HIM SOONEST)RESPOND AND IF NOT I DONT MIND USING AN EXPERIENCE NAIRALANDER AS AN AGENT TO SPEED UP THE WHOLE PROCESS,I AV ACTUALLY LEARNT ALOT WITHIN THIS SHORT TIME I GLANCE THROUGH PAGES 1-4....THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jesunro: Thank God for those that aav their trvs, by d way, am a lady o...
Like serious ....dat name sound maleish!!...oh!! 4got u'r a soldier grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Siga: Visa thingz...

Mr. Siga and co. I was told about a letter of introduction from the embassy how true is this and if its true, how can/will one get it? Cos I used to think that the embassy is to send it to u through the email notification.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Greatken007: I don PORT OOO...DESPIRATE QUESTION REQUIRES DESPIRATE SOLUTION...MY COUSIN IS PLANNING TO DO HIS PGD THEN HIS MASTERS IN CANADA,DUE TO TIME FACTOR WE HAD TO GO SEARCHING FOR AGENTS,I FINALLY FOUND ONE THIS WEEK AND TODAY HE MAILED THE BILLS TO MY BOX,#3M INCLUDING FEEDING AND VISA PROCESSING FOR THE PGD, AND HE IS CHARGING($1500) 240K AS CONSULTANCY FEE,DESPITE THE MONEY BEEN AVAILABLE I STIL FEEL THE BILL IS ON THE HIGH SIDE,IF IT IS OK PLS( HE REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY HIM SOONEST)RESPOND AND IF NOT I DONT MIND USING AN EXPERIENCE NAIRALANDER AS AN AGENT TO SPEED UP THE WHOLE PROCESS,I AV ACTUALLY LEARNT ALOT WITHIN THIS SHORT TIME I GLANCE THROUGH PAGES 1-4....THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Hmmm!!!....bro is d name of d agent billgate armed forces....if i were born yesterday i would advice nairaland agent,if i grow 2day i would advice nairaland agent,if i die 2morow my dead body go wake 4 ur sake and also advice nairaland agent.However if u have very strong reasons to thread d agent route den it aint ma money grin ....read jst dis part 4 at d shortest possible time and i garantee dat u will establish ur own agencygrin...take my word 4 it...if u aint clear about sumtins, den be rest assured dat nairaland agent will work round d clock to assit u grin grin....guess wat bro!!! Its free lala grin grin...and am sure d agent u av doesnt work 24hour buh we work 24hours here to help ourselves....ONE LOVE grin grin....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2013

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

Lagos
Congrats...no need to fear...na VISA approved!
Please when did you do your medicals and wont mind when your friends did too..Wanna have an idea of their response time within this period.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2013

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,

Lagos

Hi dict4alpha. congrats! I also did my medicals on Jul 19 at The Consultants practice Ikoyi but am yet to hear from the embassy. Is that where you did yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.