Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589473 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2013
ChriGo: bro wen u'r abt face d uncertainty u gas prepare wella....we all know in d house dat dis are confused and unpredictable VO's....making reference to what past applicants said abt there inquiry.....sum waited for 2hrs, sum 4 hrs, sum 5hrs,sum 1hr,and sum a whole day...i would advice u sacrifies a whole day 4 dis.....rememba say no b only u wan go make inquiry,u will definitely meet tons of guys at d gate so ma broda no 1 knows exactly wen u will b done....who knows dey might grant u an interview which might also take sum time.....wish u best of luck bro grin grin....

Chief, abeg no dey too abuse the VOs.Dem fit dey use otumokpo see you oo. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2013
Another question, My current contract expires this month end, I was asked if I could extend for some months till a new replacement is found. This is expected to last 4months. Now since CDHC is still "processing", If for some reason CDHC don't get their act together quickly and I miss resumption deadline but then I've renewed my contract and medic invite comes. Do I still have to leave or can I just wait till January.

Also as a side note it seems its like habitual for Canada to take her time in processing stuff. I got in touch with my Host family and she explained that she know how frustrating this can be for me. her son was on scholarship to Colorado and they faced quite a great deal of government bureaucracy.

Most people have been receiving questionnaire from their schools, please when its time to give feedback/suggestions , tell the schools to ensure that admission decisions are reached early so that there's at least 4-6 months interval between admission decision and resumption date. That way it would be easier for foreign students.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2013
dict4alpha:

Chief, abeg no dey too abuse the VOs.Dem fit dey use otumokpo see you oo. grin
grin grin ......lol....dem no fit bro.....e just dy pain me as dem no 1 quick reply my ogas on d list....its so forstrating...i blame dem not anyway thousands of app to treat...if i b VO 2, i sure say i go do same....e no easy....online route,best way 2 go grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2013
azeezwl:

PRAISE THE LORD!!! THE LORD HAS DONE IT! I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL CALL LAST WEEK AND HAVE ALREADY GOT IT DONE THIS WEEK! THE LORD IS FAITHFUL, I PRAY THAT THE REST OF YOU HOPEFULS WILL DEFINITELY GET YOUR MEDICAL CALLS BEFORE THIS WEEK RUN OUT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!

Mummy J....

May testimonies keep rolling in, IN JESUS NAME!!! Congrats. God will surely complete the good work HE has begun in your life and may this blessing extend to others whose hopes and faith are rooted in HIM.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2013
azeezwl:

PRAISE THE LORD!!! THE LORD HAS DONE IT! I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL CALL LAST WEEK AND HAVE ALREADY GOT IT DONE THIS WEEK! THE LORD IS FAITHFUL, I PRAY THAT THE REST OF YOU HOPEFULS WILL DEFINITELY GET YOUR MEDICAL CALLS BEFORE THIS WEEK RUN OUT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!

Mummy J......
congrat bro i speedily tap from ur blessing grin grin....were u asked to pay tuition and board ....congrat once again...God is indeed faithful...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2013
ChriGo: grin grin ......lol....dem no fit bro.....e just dy pain me as dem no 1 quick reply my ogas on d list....its so forstrating...i blame dem not anyway thousands of app to treat...if i b VO 2, i sure say i go do same....e no easy....online route,best way 2 go grin

Sure.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2013
azeezwl:

Mummy J......

Congrats azeezwl!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2013
kayconsult: @ playpays. Wen u get to CDHC, ask from the security man that u want a withdrawal form but don't ever make the mistake to withdraw ur package if not no canny for you again. Hers wat u'll fill in the form- ur names as written on ur passport,ur date of birth,reasons for inquiry,the reference number written on ur vfs receipt and then ur cell number so u can be contacted by the VO. Then return back to the security as you wait at the lobby outside.
bro E fit vex say im wan withdraw im application....sum1 pulled dat kind of stunt unconciously and was landed a dirty slap...sori !! medical instruction....very risky though grin grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2013
This chriGo guy na comedian o!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2013
My people,the wait is not easy.To enter Canada is like fixing a thread in a needle hole.All i can say about it is,its God's doing not man made.i was denied a second time with same documents that gave me my medicals this third time.All i did was state more grammar in my sponsors affidavit of sponsor.No property documents submitted.Sponsor is my bro in law with less than 8m in account.Paid half tuition though.
I feel they are issuing visas more this time if only you can pay up tuition and board.For my own, i was given just 2weeks to do this.
Please anyone going to Humber College?Lets work this accommodation thing out.
Suggestions to getting accommodation is highly needed,Please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2013
yung_sage100: This chriGo guy na comedian o!!
No b my fault bro na cdhc cause am grin grin...May God c us thru...where is Akanmu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2013
My dark shades on cool in a keke napep heading back home fresh from CDCH. Tho procssing time might be long but this inquiry time is fast as noodles. Filled the form, few mins later a female rep called my phone to tell me my App is still within d processing time so I asked what she would advised as my start date is just in 3wks and she was like; I just have to CHILL! I wanted to offer her a lunch as her voice was sexy but I r'mba I'm still saving for canny. :d
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2013
kayconsult: @ playpays. Wen you get to the embassy,tell the security at the gate that you want to collect a withdrawal form,wen he gives you don't ever try withdrawing ur doc if not no more canny for you. what u will go ahead in filling in the form are your names as written on your passport,date of birth,reference no qouted on ur vfs receipt,reason for enquiry, n ur telephone no so dat the VO can call u rite away. Then submit the form back to the security man.
I dont know if the forms are different, all you need tell the security guy is that you want to inquire about your application status....when I went to CDHC in april for the same purpose, i was called on phone in less than 2hours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2013
PlayPays: My dark shades on cool in a keke napep heading back home fresh from CDCH. Tho procssing time might be long but this inquiry time is fast as noodles. Filled the form, few mins later a female rep called my phone to tell me my App is still within d processing time so I asked what she would advised as my start date is just in 3wks and she was like; I just have to CHILL! I wanted to offer her a lunch as her voice was sexy but I r'mba I'm still saving for canny. :d
At least now you are sure your docx are bn processed...all the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2013
kayconsult: @ playpays. Wen u get to CDHC, ask from the security man that u want a withdrawal form but don't ever make the mistake to withdraw ur package if not no canny for you again. Hers wat u'll fill in the form- ur names as written on ur passport,ur date of birth,reasons for inquiry,the reference number written on ur vfs receipt and then ur cell number so u can be contacted by the VO. Then return back to the security as you wait at the lobby outside.

Thanks man, done did it!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2013
THE HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) Da-range: April 29
2) luckydon: May 2
3) bumfem: May 7
4) onuawuchi: May 7
5) librasat: May 7
6) galala123: May 7
7) joeblack62: May 21
8 ) tebenezer80: May 28
9) freshdude: May 30
10) adewaleafolabi: May 30
11) kayconsult: May 31
12) ancient1: June 4
13) earthgreeners: June 11
14) efosa12345: June 13
15) donteejay: June 20
16) Akanmu2013: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2013
PlayPays: My dark shades on cool in a keke napep heading back home fresh from CDCH. Tho procssing time might be long but this inquiry time is fast as noodles. Filled the form, few mins later a female rep called my phone to tell me my App is still within d processing time so I asked what she would advised as my start date is just in 3wks and she was like; I just have to CHILL! I wanted to offer her a lunch as her voice was sexy but I r'mba I'm still saving for canny. :d
hmmm!!! Sexy voice with sumtimes monstrous decisions....i pray she sexily grant u ur sexy medical instruction...God is really gona b sexy wit our app grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2013
May the good Lord answer ur prayers and grant u your desire. That land which he promised in Genesis 12, may He take u there with ease. The kind of favour that open divine doors, may He grant to u IJN. It will end in praise by God's grace. Please remain positive. *big hug*
galala123: THE HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) luckydon: May 2
2) bumfem: May 7
3) onuawuchi: May 7
4) librasat: May 7
5) galala123: May 7
6) joeblack62: May 21
7) tebenezer80: May 28
8 ) freshdude: May 30
9) adewaleafolabi: May 30
10) kayconsult: May 31
11) ancient1: June 4
12) earthgreeners: June 11
13) efosa12345: June 13
14) donteejay: June 20
15) Akanmu2013: June 28

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2013
Wishing all those on our precious Medical hopeful list all the best!
I will like to advise those receiving medical call within this period to please engage their school on extending their resumption(or better still ask when is the latest time one can resume) and request for official letter.I just got a letter of extension for resumption in September.I am gonna keep it as a joker,In case V.O wants to show himself.Please let's explore this before trying the winter option.Cos my friends' experience. ..As soon as your start date passes they will request for a new date in September.
While waiting for TRV...try this out...and if you wanna try my style..use the tl PAFSO strike to play emotional game with the school to get the letter

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2013
Pwunmi:
May the good Lord answer ur prayers and grant u your desire. That land which he promised in Genesis 12, may He take u there with ease. The kind of favour that open divine doors, may He grant to u IJN. It will end in praise by God's grace. Please remain positive. *big hug*
Amen @ our list

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rajiishola: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
just passing by, pls what is trv..... curious
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
galala123: THE HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) Da-range: April 29
2) luckydon: May 2
3) bumfem: May 7
4) onuawuchi: May 7
5) librasat: May 7
6) galala123: May 7
7) joeblack62: May 21
8 ) tebenezer80: May 28
9) freshdude: May 30
10) adewaleafolabi: May 30
11) kayconsult: May 31
12) ancient1: June 4
13) earthgreeners: June 11
14) efosa12345: June 13
15) donteejay: June 20
16) Akanmu2013: June 28
GOD BIKO!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
rajiishola: just passing by, pls what is trv..... curious
Raji akogun is dat u TRV(Temporary Residence Visa)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 4heart: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
ChriGo: bro E fit vex say im wan withdraw im application....sum1 pulled dat kind of stunt unconciously and was landed a dirty slap...sori !! medical instruction....very risky though grin grin....
this is my first time of commenting here...told my self i would only observe what happens here but some how u pushed me to comment here.bros i dey gbadun u jor lmao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
4heart: this is my first time of commenting here...told my self i would only observe what happens here but some how u pushed me to comment here.bros i dey gbadun u jor lmao
afi observer na!!!...bro wats ur status....what stage are u now?....tanx 4 compliment grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joeblack62: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
efosa12345: Good one broda, who is ur sponsor and how much was the closing balance in ur sponsor statement of acct?
Did u apply through paper or online route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ galala, I really appreciate your good work here, your profound contribution etc, I just wanna pray for you that the good Lord will definitely confirm your medical call ths week, and I mean it n Jesus name! Amen! It is not over yet cos your medical call will reach you before friday!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Paper (VAC) route.
joeblack62: Did u apply through paper or online route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
kayconsult: Pwunmi a big contract to u, n I also tap into ur blessings like the tappers in the house. I went to the embassy today to make inquiry abt my application because I submitted 31st of may dis year. I filled the form and droped my number in it,thereafter I was cald on phn from the cdhc office telling me to chill that the processing takes 4-6 months and that dey will surely get back to me. To be sincere am worried cos am to resume first week of sept,but with some blogs am reading in the house,hav got hope dat God has already done it for me and other may and june applicants who are yet to be cald for medical.
Yes o. Chill a bit. I submitted May 24 and no word from those guys till date. Every good thing will come.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
azeezwl: @ galala, I really appreciate your good work here, your profound contribution etc, I just wanna pray for you that the good Lord will definitely confirm your medical call ths week, and I mean it n Jesus name! Amen! It is not over yet cos your medical call will reach you before friday!

Thanks a lot. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hey guys am in Toronto airport right now arrived this morning via Ethiopian airline, my flight is till 6pm to Saskatoon.... whoa this place is BEAUTIFUL....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dee_man: Hey guys am in Toronto airport right now arrived this morning via Ethiopian airline, my flight is till 6pm to Saskatoon.... whoa this place is BEAUTIFUL....

Enjoy Canada and God will see you through the other processes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.