Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586927 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2013
Gold_jnr: U dis early mo mo argument for god sake... Let's us all prayer for our medics instruct today. Abeg who get idea of wen cdhc operating time on Friday and do dey open Saturday? Abeg me neva c my main person here(chrigo) show face Jor grin grin grin
Chairman i hail sir check dis link for there operating time www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/offices-bureaux/high-com_lagos_haut-com.aspx?lang=eng wish u all the best bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2013
earthgreeners: na me naw.

You didn't answer my question neither d request
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Huzzie:
gringrin...oga mi,ur eyes shrp wella .D submission date is d main tracking mechanism for monitoring the whole processing time on this forum. All I did ws replace Teexzle place with Adim02.I know Teexzle wudnt mind cos she b my personal person
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2013
solomonwis: Who is this court jester posting plenty of smileys around? Did he just start using a computer system or what? I thought this thread is for people sharing info regarding Traveling to Canada/schooling in Canada?

You should know there are people outside the country benefiting from the wealth of info here. When you begin to throw smileys around like some unserious dudes,it doesn't portray you well enough.

Pls reduce the number of smileys and contribute sensibly to the thread!
I saw ds coming
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2013
teexzle:
I saw ds coming

I really prayed for it to come...and my prayer was answered...smiley smiley

Despite that, Chrigo na still correct guy shaa...

Solomonwis thanx for a job well done (though you were a bit too harsh on him )...if na when Xtus was still active here,he wud have done dis long before now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ADEMOLAAAUA: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2013
I applied to a university in Canada for my PG,i asked a friend in Canada to pay the processing fee on my behalf,i would like to knw whatelse to do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2013
teexzle:
I saw ds coming
Please....I believe we are all adults...and deserve to be addressed with dignity, respect and honour. Sure you didnt read posts that followed the "solomonwise" post cos if you did...this qoute was uncalled for.
Chrigo has obviously adjusted and you can see posts of people appreciating him for his advice!
Abeg make we leave story joor!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2013
For my fellow peeps who did their medics btw 22-26 july, pls wads causin dis delay n when are we expectin to get our trv? Cos dis wait nobi moi moi#
May JEHOVAH help us all...mor gudnews Loadin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2013
Onye oma:

I really prayed for it to come...and my prayer was answered...smiley smiley

Despite that, Chrigo na still correct guy shaa...

Solomonwis thanx for a job well done (though you were a bit too harsh on him )...if na when Xtus was still active here,he wud have done dis long before now
Ahhh oga onye oma na wa ooo!! Anyway i saw dis cuming too and i warned mysef but bros i too get agidi(sturborness)...anyway i don calm down nd its nt because solomon gandi did oo...i only followed d main wise advice proferred by oda forumite like nas-jay,nuendo,bumdish,kjbobo,sir p nd ofcourse siga...d solomon guy only took credit 4 it cuz na im name b dat....anyway ur prayers were answered buh ur prayers will b more appreciated if its been channeled to other means like my sept(fall) ogas getting medical instructions...@teexzle abowaba loro e....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2013
ChriGo: Chairman i hail sir check dis link for there operating time www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/offices-bureaux/high-com_lagos_haut-com.aspx?lang=eng wish u all the best bro
Thx sir, jus checked d web now... More blessing to u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2013
ADEMOLA AAUA: I applied to a university in Canada for my PG,i asked a friend in Canada to pay the processing fee on my behalf,i would like to knw whatelse to do?
You still have alot to do...one step at a time. If you have questions make it specific and peeps wud b glad to help out. You can as well acquaint ur self wiv ds part 4 and u wud get loads of info.Wlc on board.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2013
ChriGo: Ahhh oga onye oma na wa ooo!! Anyway i saw dis cuming too and i warned mysef but bros i too get agidi(sturborness)...anyway i don calm down nd its nt because solomon gandi did oo...i only followed d main wise advice proferred by oda forumite like nas-jay,nuendo,bumdish,kjbobo,sir p nd ofcourse siga...d solomon guy only took credit 4 it cuz na im name b dat....anyway ur prayers were answered buh ur prayers will b more appreciated if its been channeled to other means like my sept(fall) ogas getting medical instructions...@teexzle abowaba loro e....

Sure thing...I always remember all of us in my prayers...God'll see us thru
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
For my fellow peeps who did their medics btw 22-26 july, pls wads causin dis delay n when are we expectin to get our trv? Cos dis wait nobi moi moi#

Bro, When did you return your passport after medic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2013
dommakavelli:

Bro, When did you return your passport after medic
Don't really think when passports where returned matter after medicals
What really matters is when the medical was done!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kevkev: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2013
@Chrigo thanks for intruducing me to this forum i have read the links u gave concerning the flight arrangement and were superb.God will surely answer ur prayers,i am new here.i have gotten my trv and heading to university of calgary for sept resumption.any one here heading there should please drop email.will contact asap.thank you

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2013
kjbobo:
Don't really think when passports where returned matter after medicals
What really matters is when the medical was done!

Ok bro.
But From my experience here, I think wen u returned ur passport n oda docx matters.
Even CDHC advised that Passport should be returned as soon as you're tru wit your medic.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2013
ADEMOLA AAUA: I applied to a university in Canada for my PG,i asked a friend in Canada to pay the processing fee on my behalf,i would like to knw whatelse to do?
next thing to do is to chill and wait for ur admission..or have u bin given admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2013

Have you submitted your supporting documents such as transcript, results, reccommendation letters, letter of intent, writing samples etc?
Is your course research based? if yes, Were you asked to search for a supervisor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2013
dommakavelli:

Ok bro.
But From my experience here, I think wen u returned ur passport n oda docx matters.
Even CDHC advised that Passport should be returned as soon as you're tru wit your medic.

Bro i returned ma passport on july 31. But wad matters is de time the medics was done.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2013
ChriGo: next thing to do is to chill and wait for ur admission..or have u bin given admission?

In what name did u pay up d fee for lambton, was the the college student ID inclusive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2013
dommakavelli:

Ok bro.
Yes boss..you right..but lets brainstorm. ..How do you explain online applicants being told to bring their passports immediately their med results got to the embassy?
That suggests to us applications are attended to based on when med results get to embassy (assuming there arent further instructions) not necessarily when you submitted your passport.
Lemme paint this scenario to you.
Assuming I was called on 10th and you called on 15th...if u did meds on 18th and held your passport and could not submit till maybe 25th.And me, even though was called before you but did meds 21st and submitted 22nd before you.
All other things being equal, your results will get to them before mine and your application attended to before mine even though I submitted my passport to vfs before you!
Do you agree?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2013
PlayPays:
You didn't answer my question neither d request
I have replied your mail...lemme know if you got the attachment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
I have been waiting since on the 18th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2013
greatheights:

In what name did u pay up d fee for lambton, was the the college student ID inclusive
check d schools website www.lambton.on.ca you will get he account number to pay the fees but u know what bro!! You can pay with master card all u need to do is to mail the sch you wana make ur payment through that,they will send u a credit card form where u would fill ur card detail..i think this would be pretty much better and faster...but if u dont wana pay thru dat then check dia site for the account number....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Pls send me the link too.

kevkev: @Chrigo thanks for intruducing me to this forum i have read the links u gave concerning the flight arrangement and were superb.God will surely answer ur prayers,i am new here.i have gotten my trv and heading to university of calgary for sept resumption.any one here heading there should please drop email.will contact asap.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:

Bro i returned ma passport on july 31. But wad matters is de time the medics was done.

Ok. Let's c if u won't receive ur trv b4 d week runs out or first 2 days of nxt week..*cos of sallah holz*
My calculation is 3 weeks n few days after submission of passport.*all tins bin eaqual*.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2013
efewhoa: I have been waiting since on the 18th.
I think you have a ground to probe why you have not been contacted (especially if you weren't given further instructions)
The mail they sent to me yesterday clearly states they get medicals within 3-4 wks.
Yours is a lil over..I will advise you visit them especially if you are within lag and resumption is near.
You can p.m me..I will forward the mail to you.
All the best bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2013
kjbobo:
Yes boss..you right..but lets brainstorm. ..How do you explain online applicants being told to bring their passports immediately their med results got to the embassy?
That suggests to us applications are attended to based on when med results get to embassy (assuming there arent further instructions) not necessarily when you submitted your passport.
Lemme paint this scenario to you.
Assuming I was called on 10th and you called on 15th...if u did meds on 18th and held your passport and could not submit till maybe 25th.And me, even though was called before you but did meds 21st and submitted 22nd before you.
All other things being equal, your results will get to them before mine and your application attended to before mine even though I submitted my passport to vfs before you!
Do you agree?

Ok, I agree wit u, but let's wait for CEO's TRV.
Online is diff from paper route tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2013
kjbobo:
I think you have a ground to probe why you have not been contacted (especially if you weren't given further instructions)
The mail they sent to me yesterday clearly states they get medicals within 3-4 wks.
Yours is a lil over..I will advise you visit them especially if you are within lag and resumption is near.
You can p.m me..I will forward the mail to you.
All the best bro

Pls 4wd d email to me too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
I discovered somethings that some people do actually send there visa application package through courier service like dhl,fedex,etc without return evelops straight to embassy...i would advice to please use vfs global recommended by embassy for dis visa purpose...reason why i said this is because some times cdhc makes mistake with email address in sending medical instruction notification...u would later discover u have been called for medics but ur mail got to the wrong inbox..and embassy would expect you to cum pick up ur package since dey believe they have already sent you email... I know this is not a common scenerio but someone just sent a mail to me concerning that...thanx..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2013
I just wanted to correct what you said. I didn't get a notification in my account that my meds had been sent on the 25th. i called the clinic and was informed that my results were sent on the 25th. So if what u are saying is correct, it means my results were sent to France on the 25th. I hope this clears the air. smiley... Lemme use a smiley like bros ChrisGo... wink
kjbobo:
Yea...samples are interpreted in their respective countries and results sent. ..but the e-medical software is centralized for collation in France and sent to respective clinics.
In a nutshell, no hospital has a direct link with CDHC. .but with France. .then France (which I believe is a Med centre) has the direct access!
And as we have been able to observe, seems as if guys that went through the online route get notification in their account when their results are sent to the embassy(another positive for online) as we observed in Aduke02's case, she said she did medicals July 11 and got notification in her account on 25th that her meds has been sent (exactly two weeks).I stand to be corrected, dont think vfs route gives this notification!
Dommakavelli. .u clear now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2013
dommakavelli:

Ok. Let's c if u won't receive ur trv b4 d week runs out or first 2 days of nxt week..*cos of sallah holz*
My calculation is 3 weeks n few days after submission of passport.*all tins bin eaqual*.

My broda i pray soo! Mine don the reach 4weeks cos i did medics on 26 july. Ma resumption date is fast approaching#

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.