Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589491 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Onye oma:

Oga mi....updated on my to-do-list...na sure thing...you'll surely live long to reap the fruits of ur labour...You're type is very rare to come by...

God bless you real good...

Bros na Alomo Oga Siga dey take ooo with that Ghanian Ak47. grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ...U don do medicals right?

no meds yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks @oga Siga,oga g
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks @oga Siga,oga gboyega,ceo cash.
I did medicals 24th July.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
She go say ' I be lady o'
Thanks bros.I'm certain too.we all await the great news

Nuendo: I have the faith that my TRV would be issued tomorrow. I did medicals on the 25th of July, A day after you. CONGRATS BROS...WE DEY YOUR BACK !!!!!!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol.I did o when I followed the group.
Siga: ...OMG!!! not again... 2 hiccup today.... see why I say make una dey announce una gender... which one be this now.... Sorry Mrs laureek ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
galala123:

no meds yet.
Its quite disheartening. ...and honestly unhappy about this. ...terribly short of words!
God will strengthen you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
frederal: God is good. Congrats!!

Check ur mail, u have a msg. Pls reply me asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
laureek: She go say ' I be lady o'
Thanks bros.I'm certain too.we all await the great news

Congrats Laureek!
Have a splendid and blissful stay in Canada!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks sir.Amen

iwinosajack :

Congrats!! Hav a wndaful trip. More TRVs are xpected dis wk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Well, I'm a young Mrs.

Onye oma:

My oga,no be Mrs Laureek, na Miss Laureek grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
galala123: Just tracked. I have been bounced.

It is well. Above all, I like your Spirit all through the process. Wish you the best in your future pursuits.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
laureek: Well, I'm a young Mrs.

Serious

I don enter one chance...Oga Siga go finish me today ooo

Oga mi, I don already order 1 carton of PARAGA to appease the elder himself...

Twale Sir...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If you aiint bringing me gala, i beg lemme just relax for my corner oh cry

Hopefully, I go get the gala come and may have to post it at JFK or when I get to Canada. I go buy am on Wednesday so that I can get those being processed today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
GboyegaD:

Hopefully, I go get the gala come and may have to post it at JFK or when I get to Canada. I go buy am on Wednesday so that I can get those being processed today.

My brother, the yeye customs in Canada will give you a hard time if they see it oh . . . So make u no worry, soon, i have to travel to Nija to go and eat all i could eat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: .... Anyone already at University of Saskatchewan or heading there soon... can you please indicate... I need a favour for one of our own ooo...tx...

I will suggest you PM Shadams asap. He is heading there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2013

Sorry Man. Na re-strategize and repackage. What was their excuse?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My brother, the yeye customs in Canada will give you a hard time if they see it oh . . . So make u no worry, soon, i have to travel to Nija to go and eat all i could eat
Wouldnt mind taking the risk sir....if dem catch me na u go pay d bills.....so i must bring gala weda customs like am or not.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
ChriGo: Wouldnt mind taking the risk sir....if dem catch me na u go pay d bills.....so i must bring gala weda customs like am or not.....

Ha ha ha . . . Oya now, Lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2013

Big broda, am soo short of words! Pls neva dampen ur morale, refire n God wil surly grant u ur hart desires soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
All these home ties, what of people that are stateless, wetin be them home tie? Which passport stateless person go use apply for visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
galala123:
no meds yet.
...Ahhh.... sorry my guy.... thats messed up ... well.... lets see wat their reason is....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gerald24(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
pls ssum1 sud get bck @ me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
hello house, if you choose to apply online, do u submit all ur documents online too without using the service of the vfs global to send the original document to the embassy? I really dont know how this online application for visa works. Somebody please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
gerald24: pls ssum1 sud get bck @ me
you will have to gain an admission b4 u apply for ur visa....what kind of undergraduate course do u wana go for?...talking abt low cost, u will have to figure that out ursef...i can give u a link to help u out www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp browse tru all the colleges and pick the one that fits ur taste...be rest assured that tuition fee aint that cheap oo...wen u'r done den u can come back and ask further questions....All the best.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
kelly4top: hello house, if you choose to apply online, do u submit all ur documents online too without using the service of the vfs global to send the original document to the embassy? I really dont know how this online application for visa works. Somebody please enlighten me.
yes....u submit everytin online....its done by scanning all necessary and additional docx u have.....its pretty easy.....vfs is for paper route so u do not need it......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by switnpea: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls house how do I do a wire transfer for my application fee in university of winnipeg?by the way how is the school?I choose the school because of the low tuition rate and iT offers my choice of course pls house help!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
frederal:
I be villageboy o...I've been seeing u have 2 pm, but how to view it, no way. or is it in my email inbox?
Yh chk d mail u used to register on nairaland and connect by replyn d mail..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
switnpea: Pls house how do I do a wire transfer for my application fee in university of winnipeg?by the way how is the school?I choose the school because of the low tuition rate and iT offers my choice of course pls house help!!!

You can make use your GT mastercard
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol.i will if you come back

ChriGo: Wow!! Dis is amazing....congrats....i double tap from ur blessing....have a wonderful stay in canny....and please cum back after studies ooo....lol..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Congrats dear.
When are you resuming.

oghenet: The Lord has done it guys! Picked up my visa today when I went to enquire at the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pwunmi: Congrats mam. The lord that did urs will surely do mine *big hug*
Thanks Pwunmi

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.