Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587400 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
I have the faith that my TRV would be issued tomorrow. I did medicals on the 25th of July, A day after you. CONGRATS BROS...WE DEY YOUR BACK !!!!!!

laureek: It is a ghen ghen o.just got my trv.got to their office around 12 and filled the enquiry form.waited and waited but they eventually called my name around 4:10p.m to come in and it was handed over to me.so grateful to God.He is awesome.
Also to everyone who has been helpful and encouraged us all,the awaitees,Good news will continually be your portion by God's grace.
Meanwhile my visa is still being processed on the site o.The tension is real guys.A guy was called and told he should go home cos they are still working on the 22nd of may (the day I submitted).I'd advice those that did their medicals btwn 22nd-27th of July to go there if you haven't received yours.A woman submitted her application online and daughter's on the 15th of july online and was called 3days after for medicals and she collected her visa today.
That's not even up to 2months.those I met there today and got theirs have been on their neck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
galala123: Just tracked. I have been bounced.
....Wat do u mean bounced? angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
ChriGo: na woman oo....
...OMG!!! not again... 2 hiccup today.... see why I say make una dey announce una gender... which one be this now.... Sorry Mrs laureek ....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nuendo: I have the faith that my TRV would be issued tomorrow. I did medicals on the 25th of July, A day after you. CONGRATS BROS...WE DEY YOUR BACK !!!!!!

Nwanne, I tell you say na tomorrow naa...pack up ur tins...

Congrats in advance...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ...OMG!!! not again... 2 hiccup today.... see why I say make una dey announce una gender... which one be this now.... Sorry Mrs laureek ....

My oga,no be Mrs Laureek, na Miss Laureek grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
laureek: It is a ghen ghen o.just got my trv.got to their office around 12 and filled the enquiry form.waited and waited but they eventually called my name around 4:10p.m to come in and it was handed over to me.so grateful to God.He is awesome.
Also to everyone who has been helpful and encouraged us all,the awaitees,Good news will continually be your portion by God's grace.
Meanwhile my visa is still being processed on the site o.The tension is real guys.A guy was called and told he should go home cos they are still working on the 22nd of may (the day I submitted).I'd advice those that did their medicals btwn 22nd-27th of July to go there if you haven't received yours.A woman submitted her application online and daughter's on the 15th of july online and was called 3days after for medicals and she collected her visa today.
That's not even up to 2months.those I met there today and got theirs have been on their neck.
Wow!! Dis is amazing....congrats....i double tap from ur blessing....have a wonderful stay in canny....and please cum back after studies ooo....lol..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Onye oma:

My oga,no be Mrs Laureek, na Miss Laureek grin
....Holy Moses... Nna Onye man... bia ne ba... seems I need another cup of coffee biko nu....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ....Wat do u mean bounced? angry
processed passport returned to vfs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
galala123:
processed passport returned to vfs
...U don do medicals right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please sir i dnt understand ur language oo...bounced to medicals?...pls clarify sir....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ....Holy Moses... Nna Onye man... bia ne ba... seems I need another cup of coffee biko nu....lol

Lolzzzzzzzzz...I go carry Mr. Fans chocolate Ice cream come for you by december...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2013

Sorry bro, don't give up!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Onye oma:

Lolzzzzzzzzz...I go carry Mr. Fans chocolate Ice cream come for you by december...
...Ahhhh ... Mr Fans chocolate Ice cream ke.... na u dem send... na lie... una never reach enough to kill me.... tell ur oga to go do am again.... carry body do matrix escape bullets...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by OchukoII: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Make these people call me for medicals naw. Na 3rd of September school dey resume oh. And I still dey here dey track like tif wey dey expect dhl cargo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
OchukoII: Make these people call me for medicals naw. Na 3rd of September school dey resume oh. And I still dey here dey track like tif wey dey expect dhl cargo.
...If u are based in Lagos or close... I go advise make u go knock dem gate .... time no too dey ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pwunmi: Congrats mam. The lord that did urs will surely do mine *big hug*
....Hmmm!! U give ya big hug to female approved applicant......and give big hug to male denied applicant....dis is cheating grin........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ...Ahhhh ... Mr Fans chocolate Ice cream ke.... na u dem send... na lie... una never reach enough to kill me.... tell ur oga to go do am again.... carry body do matrix escape bullets...

Oga mi, e make sense gan...as far as ice cream is concerned,its a perfect alternative to coffee and will do good to ur body system...here in Naija, guys dey flex am wella with Oga Phemmmy's gala...the collabo is just outta dis world...you'll never regret you did...its worth it walahi...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Onye oma:

Oga mi, e make sense gan...as far as ice cream is concerned,its a perfect alternative to coffee and will do good to ur body system...here in Naija, guys dey flex am wella with Oga Phemmmy's gala...the collabo is just outta dis world...you'll never regret you did...its worth it walahi...

If you aiint bringing me gala, i beg lemme just relax for my corner oh cry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
God is good. Congrats!!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If you aiint bringing me gala, i beg lemme just relax for my corner oh cry

Oga mi, no worry...I've already placed UAC Gala on my top priority list of things to buy while coming down by God's grace...

Na sure thing...grin grin...cheer up...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Onye oma:

...Na by force... I say lailai... if u wan make my life long wella... bring me nice paraga... now u are talkin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
@oga galala123 i now get ur msg frm ur oda reply....it really touches me dat its my own very oga dem bounced....take heart sir...i wonder what denial reason would be dis time....so sori sir....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
@galala123..its all well and good,just don't give up yet...like we encourage ourselves here"Refire"
If you can defer your admission for winter please do so but make use of the online route. Do update the house with the reason(s) for denial.Its well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ...Na by force... I say lailai... if u wan make my life long wella... bring me nice paraga... now u are talkin...

Oga mi....updated on my to-do-list...na sure thing...you'll surely live long to reap the fruits of ur labour...You're type is very rare to come by...

God bless you real good...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ....Nna... stop tapping people's blessings... u no know wat kinda attachments dey with am.... lol...

My Oga no mind am oo. He go fit wait the kind wait the guy wait. How many Chil Pills in won take. Chirgo no dey tap this kind 4 to 5 months wait blessing ooo. Chil Pills don dey finish oooo. Guy they storm Embassy anyhow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Onye oma:

Oga mi, no worry...I've already placed UAC Gala on my top priority list of things to buy while coming down by God's grace...

Na sure thing...grin grin...cheer up...

Now you are talking oh cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2013

So sowi abt that bro...Destiny can never be changed ßuђ only delayed...

If God has destined you to be in Canny,you'll surely get there...all you need is PATIENCE.

You'll surely smile in the end...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kunsoft:

My Oga no mind am oo. He go fit wait the kind wait the guy wait. How many Chil Pills in won take. Chirgo no dey tap this kind 4 to 5 months wait blessing ooo. Chil Pills don dey finish oooo. Guy they storm Embassy anyhow.
oga mi!! My name na chill pill...if u wan take me no yawa!!...i dont care d situation d person take chop visa....once God pour out his blessings it overflows....na from dia me i dy see my food....i have faith in God so i no even bother mysef.....denial is not d end....at least u saw person wey dem deny 3 times and eventually got it d fourth time...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by OchukoII: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ...If u are based in Lagos or close... I go advise make u go knock dem gate .... time no too dey ...

I dey Lagos oh. What is the process? Abi make I just go piss ontop dem white fence?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: .... Anyone already at University of Saskatchewan or heading there soon... can you please indicate... I need a favour for one of our own ooo...tx...
I wld try get someone...spencer3705
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2013

Never give up Boss... shock of words.........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
GboyegaD:

As for me, I believe the SoP is key as it gives you the opportunity to convince the VO why you deserve the visa. People should learn to write their SoP in a very convincing manner without any iota of unclarity in the points being expressed.

Wud appre8 any detaild format for SOP o. Thanks in adv

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.