Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588240 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Siga: ....look for a school u like....pick a program....apply with ur transcripts and all...if the school feels the courses u already took in Nigeria is ok....they will waive it for u and if not, u go take am again...
how do u mean 'take am again?'
I'm studying computer science bydway
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
blink6:
how do u mean 'take am again?'
I'm studying computer science bydway
....Excuse me...I do not fancy ur tone...relax
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
sorry bro. it not a hard one,,, curiosity made it seem like it a hash one.

What I'm saying is; I am studying computer science here already, and will like to travel to Canada to complete my education. I'm in my first year here at the current. When is the ideal time for Me to start planning my movement?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by d2ddayo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
hi pipus!!! please i just want to ask this question and to see your advise towards it, is it possible for a company to stand in as my sponsor? like i work for the company and the course which i am going for is related to what the company does. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
ma peeps, can prospective students apply online for their study permit.? those who have done it should shed more light.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pat98: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ezme(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
freshdude: ma peeps, can prospective students apply online for their study permit.? those who have done it should shed more light.

Everyone seems scared to try that path, but personally I believe it is the sure path to the 10 working days response. Reasons being, nobody uses it yet and it would have less traffic. I believe that path would be given it own priority just as the hard copy part has its.

Pros: 1. you get to have all your documents with you while you await their decision.
2. you could apply to another country simultaneously with your passport as you don't have to hand it to CDHC yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
I went to the post office today to send documents for my CAQ application and I was told that the least amount for sending a document to Canada via EMS is N10,800. Please, is that true for other Nipost offices across the nation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by phatrat: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
hello guys please, how much deposit am i suppose to make for my school in Canada the fees is 10,000 $ also what documents do you think i need to convince them i got ties to Nigeria and do the bank statement necessary need to be my own bank account ? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2013
onuawuchi: I went to the post office today to send documents for my CAQ application and I was told that the least amount for sending a document to Canada via EMS is N10,800. Please, is that true for other Nipost offices across the nation

EMS is a courier service which operates in collabo with NIPOST... Tell them you wanna use the regular NIPOST registered mail service....cost is less than or equal to 1,000 naira
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sonet: 4:58am On Apr 05, 2013
pls every help me on this ooooo Can someone travel to another country when one is still awaiting manitoba provincial nominee decision?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2013
E be like say dem just deny you visa

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2013
mozo: E be like say dem just deny you visa

Lmaooo wink cheesy probably woke up at the wrong side of the bed lol..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by omalicha123: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2013
Pls I would like to find out how I go about this.I am a final year student of uniben,and I want to travel to canada to visit my aunt this year.its just for a visit and I won't spend more than 2weeks.when she visited nigeria last year xmas,I took pictures with her.my question is this;I want to apply for the visa,with. My passport,the pics,visa application form,then documents indicationg from my school that I am a bonafide student and will be returning for my stud,also her letter of invitation,and her work information.she is the one sponsoring me and would include her bank statements as well as her tax payment reciepts,she has been working as a nurse for over 20yrs,apart from that,is dere any other thing u think I need?before I apply.pls I would really appreciate your reply.thanks a billion!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sean622: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2013
newacca:
My experience has made me not to trust any private college. YIM: maplelandnewacca

Pls enlighten Me on this, I want to learn from your experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Distinguished people,
Please I got my transcript and surprisingly, it bear a different date of birth but same year, different from my other documents. What should I do? What can be the implication of such thing?
Oblige me a reply pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sonet: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2013
frederal: Distinguished people,
Please I got my transcript and surprisingly, it bear a different date of birth but same year, different from my other documents. What should I do? What can be the implication of such thing?
Oblige me a reply pls
let the school issue a letter to back it up or go and swear affidavit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by beehsorlah: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2013
pls,i need peepz dat wanna attend the university of Regina spring/summer 2013 cus m also gonna b a student of spring/summer 2013. if u do pls reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2013
beehsorlah: pls,i need peepz dat wanna attend the university of Regina spring/summer 2013. if u do pls reply.

Regina don dey give admission? I applied dere, but I don't tink i can wait for them.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2013
dangiwa09: How does it feel for you to sit here and have "fun" while your commonwealth is plundered by your leaders, while your country is just an embarassment and a disgrace within the community of nations? In Syria, Libya, Kenya, Sudan, Palestine etc., people have the guts/balls to come out, protest and die for their Nation. But you come here like fools/imbeciles/animals to talk about cars, fun and other animalistic tendencies, you drink your beer, eat your suya, pepper soup, goat head etc, and you sit on your coward sorry asses, talking about sheit and waiting for unseen Gods to come down from heaven and fix your country for you. You swallow sewer in other countries embassies to get a visa to leave your country, and when you get to another country you continue to swallow the same sewer to stay there. Even animals have more dignity and self respect, you all are below animals. When will you have the balls/courage and intellect to rise up and take a stand for your blessed country and for your human dignity? Or maybe you don't deserve it, and you're just a bunch of lower class animals waisting oxygen on this planet.

You must have smoked the wrong grass....Probably you caught your wife n ur bro on the same bed....mtchew, cos I don't understand why you dey para. if U won vex, don't you know the way to ASO ROCk?
IF YOU WANNA DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY, TAKE THE NEXT BUS TO BORNO....RUBBISH
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2013
sean622:

Pls enlighten Me on this, I want to learn from your experience.

Read my post of the past 2 or 3 pages,then u gotta get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2013
dangiwa09: sh**t post.

i sincerly hope the forum mod/admin will just bar ds person/post..its just rude, racist, violence inciting and totally off topic..no reason it should be up for d 5 hrs it has been..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2013
sonet: let the school issue a letter to back it up or go and swear affidavit.

Thanks U; but is it that I go back to d school and tell them or swear affivadit of age declaration or what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sonet: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2013
frederal:

Thanks U; but is it that I go back to d school and tell them or swear affivadit of age declaration or what?
the school will write a letter showin that the mistake is from school with the school stamp.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2013
frederal:

Yea, go back to d school n complain.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2013
dommakavelli:

Yea, go back to d school n complain.

Now, I got it. Thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
sonet: the school will write a letter showin that the mistake is from school with the school stamp.

I understand now, thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Gooddey to all nairalist,
can anybody told me how to studying in cAnada. i looked interNet very tiyered i dont go understood. pls putting me the way pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Akanmu2013: Gooddey to all nairalist,
can anybody told me how to studying in cAnada. i looked interNet very tiyered i dont go understood. pls putting me the way pls.
...lol...nice joke....keep it up my man...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
Akanmu2013: Gooddey to all nairalist,

Guy for your case na to start with writing test of English..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmm, approaching six weeks since submission .. No shaking, God in Control cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.