Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589427 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
@Earthgreener,Dommakavelli, Shadams, Kolt, Pwunmi,Shayi12, daimler et al that got their TRV recently i join you all to celebrate your happy momemt, may the Lord be with you all....save trip to you, and most importantly dont abandon this forum#out of your busy schedule find time to give back to present and future members#....All the best

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice mood in the house... cant help smiling.
Congrats to all TRV holders and godspeed to all those still waiting

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
dommakavelli: O ti do be oooooo and na God cook am.

I don chop visa today o. grin grin

submitted may 2nd
Medical August 1st
Additional docx August 15th
Chop visa September 3rd
Received Visa September 4th
Resumption September 4th

story plenty to discuss o and the title is "NA GOD"
BRB wink

Congrats bro...quick question pls...was a "letter of introduction included in d documents returned 2 u"? A friend of mine alsso got his own 2day and d letter was included.jst wanted 2 knw If u got urs cos I dint get anyone inside it.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ Fhemmy.... thank God u have finally gotten gala ohhhhhh! I hope it was worth the wait(i doubt that though!)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pls ma ogas in the house, will nid somone to englighten mi more on dis issue of how much moni to declared @d airport.
Do i nid to declared up $1000 @d airport? Is it done @ naija airport or wen i gt 2de point of entry in canny? Must a form be filled durin d process of doin it? Pls those dt hv alredy travel shld help out. Tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
This week so far hass been full of great news.seemss like d Floodgate of trv has been opened.Dear God may we cont 2 get this gud news on this site.Amen.like I said earlier in prev post,4 dose pple dt r heading 2 lambton next year and need any info or help jst pm and ild defo reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by engineer55: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dear friends, thanks for your time and contribution so far in this forum, please my friend is applying for canada visit visa and i want to help him check his documents to know if there is any missing document to be added for successful visa application,
The list of available documents are as follows:

leave letter from employer
employment letter
personal letter of introduction and explanation of purpose
payslip
bank statement ( at home country)
land C of O ( at home country)
house plan ( at home country)
marriage certificate
tenancy agreement ( country of residence)
copy of travel history
copy of resident permit and residence visas
my degree certificate
hotel reservation
invitation letter

please kindly advise if there is missing something in this list, i want this application to be successful thanks
and one more question is where can the online visa application be addressed to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Pls ma ogas in the house, will nid somone to englighten mi more on dis issue of how much moni to declared @d airport.
Do i nid to declared up $1000 @d airport? Is it done @ naija airport or wen i gt 2de point of entry in canny? Must a form be filled durin d process of doin it? Pls those dt hv alredy travel shld help out. Tnks

You don't need 2 declare your cash as long as its not more than $10,000 bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
The list of documents are very strong,pls let him go ahead.hpe he has enough cash inflow tho?
engineer55: Dear friends, thanks for your time and contribution so far in this forum, please my friend is applying for canada visit visa and i want to help him check his documents to know if there is any missing document to be added for successful visa application,

employment letter
payslip
marriage certificate
copy of travel history
my degree certificate
hotel reservation
invitation letter

please kindly advise if there is missing something in this list, i want this application to be successful thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 12:47am On Sep 05, 2013

submitted may 2nd
Medical August 1st
Chop visa September 3rd
Resumption September 4th

BRB wink

Congrats! Na God do am for you. Safe trip to canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2013

submitted may 2nd
Medical August 1st
Chop visa September 3rd
Resumption September 4th

BRB wink
.....Bro u don manage makaveli ya visa....so happi for u....big Congrats....i tap,suck,lick frm ur blessing.....God na d surest parol....i hope u dont meet ya dombiggy wen u get to canny grin....u knw d story....lol.....safe trip....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:54am On Sep 05, 2013
....See as great applicant of dis forum dey chop visa any how....u guys are fall applicant, may u not fall.....may God guide ur every step in canny....for those who were delayed, God aint sleeping on ur case....as u refire dis time i pray God grants ur request.....God is Working round d clock grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:00am On Sep 05, 2013
engineer55: Dear friends, thanks for your time and contribution so far in this forum, please my friend is applying for canada visit visa and i want to help him check his documents to know if there is any missing document to be added for successful visa application,

employment letter
payslip
marriage certificate
copy of travel history
my degree certificate
hotel reservation
invitation letter

...List looks okay to me....check www.cic.gc.ca to know if u'r fully good to go....good list sha....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:07am On Sep 05, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
.....Bro as ceo mr ca$h dont go and brag to immigration by declaring $1,000,000,000 else dem go turn u to ceo mr ca$hlessgrin.....just hold wit u cash ranging from $1 - $9500 and u walk away free.....wish u safe trip to canada....Easy spending bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:58am On Sep 05, 2013
dommakavelli:

ehen...I no know o...How was your journey? Hope you're not too tired...I just want hail you ni...You know the deal na wink
Yeah. ..very happy for you too....oya come join us ooo....almost in Lethbridge. ..thanks.
We thank God!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Nope....there is an immigration card you will as you enter Canny...and it's clearly written there that if you have up to 10000 CDN please declare....to avoid spending extra time for extra stories when others are leaving the airport just remove 500....and you will be fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:23am On Sep 05, 2013
......@oga Kjbobo i know if u'r in naija by now u wouldnt be online by this time.....na midnite we dey here and my eyes still dey open for nairaland...nawa oo....seems na me and u dey online here cuz every nairalanders for naija here don sleep excecpt ChriGogrin....How was ur trip sir?......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:35am On Sep 05, 2013
xladym: @ Fhemmy.... thank God u have finally gotten gala ohhhhhh! I hope it was worth the wait(i doubt that though!)

It does worth the wait oh, cos i will stretch the days of eating them to make it last long oh . . .My soul is praying for Chief Gboyega in a way he never expected oh . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:36am On Sep 05, 2013
kjbobo:
Oga Fhemmy. .. so a seed oooo....from those six... send one to me oooo...ehen!

There is love in sharing oh, so tell me where you dey and i will be glad to give you one oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

There is love in sharing oh, so tell me where you dey and i will be glad to give you one oh.
Oga Fhemmy. ..na Lethbridge I dey o..Infact..one of my lecturers who came to pick me has been taking me around. ..Please p.m me so I can have your location ooo...as regards the gala....Don't worry...I always laughed out you in Nigeria with my driver...told him the day you will eat the gala...that I hope you won't be disappointed. ..cos it has so depreciated (reflecting the sorry state of Naija's development generally).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 3:56am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello my cic oga them, Me i am applying for undergraduate pls help cause all i have been reading is people going for masters. Any clue for the little brothers them? Someone come to my aide o. Thank You.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:56am On Sep 05, 2013
kjbobo:
Oga Fhemmy. ..na Lethbridge I dey o..Infact..one of my lecturers who came to pick me has been taking me around. ..Please p.m me so I can have your location ooo...as regards the gala....Don't worry...I always laughed out you in Nigeria with my driver...told him the day you will eat the gala...that I hope you won't be disappointed. ..cos it has so depreciated (reflecting the sorry state of Naija's development generally).

Lol . . . You know my case is like a case of a man that all he ever knew is a 2 B/D apartment, if he win billions of $$ and wanna build a mansion, all he would build will be a 2 B/D apartment, cos that is all he ever knew . . . I have not seen a better gala so i am still thrilled will what i see and tasted oh, infact, tasting it alone is like a medicine to my soul.
By the way, i am in Toronto in the Day and GTA afterwards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 4:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Nuendo: Good day all,

i am happy to inform the house that i arrived Calgary ,Canada on the 2nd of Sept 2013. I am sincerely thankful to all who made contributions to make this a reality. my prayers is that this forum shall continue to be a blessing to all who seek help and guidance here.

My very first observation here can be summarized as one word; EFFICIENCY . I have spent the last 24 hrs being depressed on what went wrong with Nigeria. Why are we so anti-progress. I believe something can still be done, but i want to urge all who are already here and those who intend to come over for studies or other endeavors to think of positive ways to make our own fatherland a better place. Trust me if Niaja were 40% of what is here in terms of organization, efficiency and general comfortability, these people would storm our embassies for Nigerian Visas. We are blessed with all resources and a good climate yet we have found ourselves about 150 yrs behind (not exaggerating).

I dont know about you all, but let us all endeavor to think how we can save our nation. I already resumed and currently have a crazy schedule to meet up with. However i would endeavor to keep up with the forum and provide assistance where i can. I already hooked up with my fellow forumite smile13 and hoping to meet dictalpha and the able GboyegaD. Please oga gboyega, send me your number via email or pm so i can reach you personally.

Good luck to other medical hopefuls, applicants and trv awaitees.
God bless

I never get number oooo cos I misplaced my phone in the flight however, someone called my roommate to confirm he has it and should send it in this week. Once I get it, I will get a sim but until then, I no get phone ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 4:29am On Sep 05, 2013
Fhemmmy: GboyegaD has made it happened for me oh . . . I have not seen or tasted Gala for 10 years and counting . . . The gentleman sent me a mail few days ago for my address where he could send me gala to, and lo and behold . . . The package just came in now and inside is 6 nice packed Gala!
My oh Mine . . . I am short of words, But just like you have surprised me, God will surprise you and all your needs in this land of Canada will be met, you going out and coming in is blessed and no plan of the enemy will be allowed around you.
Officially welcoming you to Canada.

Amen and may God grant the desires of your heart as well!
Thank you for the welcome. I'll let you know once I get my number.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 4:47am On Sep 05, 2013
shayi12:

Congrats bro...quick question pls...was a "letter of introduction included in d documents returned 2 u"? A friend of mine alsso got his own 2day and d letter was included.jst wanted 2 knw If u got urs cos I dint get anyone inside it.thanks

@Don, Pwunmi and others. Many congrats on your trv. Praying for more. @huzzie, speaking for myself; I guess it will be a privilege to serve the house from there. What Oga Siga and Fhemmmy does here inspires me a lot. Who doesn't want to follow in the path of greatness?

Meanwhile, Shayi12 asked about a letter of introduction. We collected our trv same day at cdhc, and I wasn't given one. Just saw that my passport was stamped. Is this letter of intro an absolute to enter? Would the passport and letter of acceptance/admission not be sufficient?

Hoping to hear from someone..thanks aplenty!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 5:02am On Sep 05, 2013
It was only my passport that the immigration officer requested for and was able to produce my study permit with it. I guess they have the information already but it is advised that you get the letter because it was asked from some other people I learnt. @Nuendo went to CDHC to request for it before leaving the country and it (the introduction letter) was issued same day.
Shadams:

@Don, Pwunmi and others. Many congrats on your trv. Praying for more. @huzzie, speaking for myself; I guess it will be a privilege to serve the house from there. What Oga Siga and Fhemmmy does here inspires me a lot. Who doesn't want to follow in the path of greatness?

Meanwhile, Shayi12 asked about a letter of introduction. We collected our trv same day at cdhc, and I wasn't given one. Just saw that my passport was stamped. Is this letter of intro an absolute to enter? Would the passport and letter of acceptance/admission not be sufficient?

Hoping to hear from someone..thanks aplenty!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 5:21am On Sep 05, 2013
shayi12:

Nope, them go send tru email.
Hope they didn't hold any of your documents cos them hold my birth cert.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by HZwriters: 6:02am On Sep 05, 2013

submitted may 2nd
Medical August 1st
Chop visa September 3rd
Resumption September 4th

BRB wink

CONGRATS

I wish u the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Pwunni! Congrats let me know when u arrive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 6:12am On Sep 05, 2013
Congrats bro, first time i'm seeing submission similar to mine, submitted 1st May, medicals 2nd august, still yet to get trv

submitted may 2nd
Medical August 1st
Chop visa September 3rd
Resumption September 4th

BRB wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2013
For the records:
Submitted May 6
Called for Medicals Aug 6
Medicals on Aug 14
Medicals sent Aug 19
CDHC called me on Aug 28 to renew passport
TRV: Sept 2.

I have seen from all of these that CDHC expects that you do the right thing, and the precess will be fine. The folks I saw there on Tuesday were calm despite the pressures from volumes of applications. Understand the process and play your part. They are not the sadist people some folks think they are. They call u if they have to. They answer questions and could be extremely professional as expected. Then, u cannot take out God's plan in these all. I pray those who were denied medicals will find direction and refire strategically. God's delay is not a denial indeed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by switnpea: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2013
house good morning i just want to ask how to send my waec result from the issuing institution. i know most of us have passed that stage so you what am trying to say pls house i want to apply ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.