Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588930 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yomi74: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
@chrigo,been a minute bro,jst received a mail from cdhc to go to vfs to collect my passport,dunno if its a medical instruction bro,applied 7th may,tuition and board for a whole year paid...school resumes sep 16
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Somebody, please join me chop gala oh - Thanks to GboyegaD

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
yomi_74: @chrigo,been a minute bro,jst received a mail from cdhc to go to vfs to collect my passport,dunno if its a medical instruction bro,applied 7th may,tuition and board for a whole year paid...school resumes sep 16
Pardon me for answering for Chrigo...
"If it says something like visit vfs as quick as possible..- it means medical"
"If it says something like your docx has been assesses and return blah blah blah...-that means you have been denied"
Paste the content of the mail here and we would try interpreting it for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fhemmmy: Somebody, please join me chop gala oh - Thanks to GboyegaD
Agbabi re sir "thanks for your gesture"
Finally, you are having a feel of GALA...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thewayz: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thank you so much my brother and believe I was not segregating by asking for help from those who have their TRV already but anyways its all good and I guess I understand better now. I dont plan to go the school way. I work and my company can sponsor me so I just want to go with a holiday/tourist visa. How best can I do this? Thank you....

Huzzie:
Your question isnt complete sir....if you really what to get reply from those that just got TRV, seriously you are on your own#no offence#, because most of these guys have gone through alot to get their TRV and are still battling with flight plans and settling -in ish. But if you wouldn't mind getting guideline from those without TRV yet, i bet you that some guys willing neglected your question because of this statement "I would like to hear from those who have been successful".
Do you have admission already? lets start from there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
yomi_74: @chrigo,been a minute bro,jst received a mail from cdhc to go to vfs to collect my passport,dunno if its a medical instruction bro,applied 7th may,tuition and board for a whole year paid...school resumes sep 16
...Ahhh bro if its medics it would be stated in the mail oo....i hate to say this...wit wat peeps say here about this, i think u have just been delayed bro....dis is really sad....if cdhc calls u to go pick ur pasport without medics bin previously done, then its delay....take heart bro..u still have the chance to differ and refire but please go the online route this time...God will surely see u tru....so sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Huzzie:
Agbabi re sir "thanks for your gesture"
Finally, you are having a feel of GALA...

I am Galally happy oh

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Baba Fhemmmy as u dey chop ur gala for canada me too dey chop mine for here now oo....incase the one u dey chop no reach anywere 4 ur belle no worry more is still coming sir.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oga fhemmmy, I wonder how u be feeling eaten gala after 10yrs, thankz to Gboyegad to relief u from the apatite, more galas await you IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Huzzie:
Pardon me for answering for Chrigo...
"If it says something like visit vfs as quick as possible..- it means medical"
"If it says something like your docx has been assesses and return blah blah blah...-that means you have been denied"
Paste the content of the mail here and we would try interpreting it for you.
@Huzzie u aint answering for ChriGo....na every one on this forum know say ChriGo na ur boy....am everly loyal sir....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
dommakavelli:

thanks bro

Guy hw far, inbox me ur new number and pin let's talk. Congart once again my guy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
cash247:

June 14th
Mehn!! I tot Cdhc said they are working on may 23 /24 application...cdhc bobolization..na wa oo...onye oma,Huzzie dey are almost close to u ogas oo....Good news cooking...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
ChriGo: Baba Fhemmmy as u dey chop ur gala for canada me too dey chop mine for here now oo....incase the one u dey chop no reach anywere 4 ur belle no worry more is still coming sir.....

Ha ha ha ... Yes oh, your visa is coming soon now.

efosa12345: Oga fhemmmy, I wonder how u be feeling eaten gala after 10yrs, thankz to Gboyegad to relief u from the apatite, more galas await you IJN.

Amen oh, i feel so good, no be small

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tobst: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
@ all, i submitted an application for Study permit on 12 jul at VFS since den no response, i just dey chill for house. any bdy in the house who submited after dat date? i beg yah mi update pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tobst: @ all, i submitted an application for Study permit on 12 jul at VFS since den no response, i just dey chill for house. any bdy in the house who submited after dat date? i beg yah mi update pls
......Nna bros abeg wats ur start date?....I dont wana believe ur July 12 submision is for sept session....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Godrock: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tobst: @ all, i submitted an application for Study permit on 12 jul at VFS since den no response, i just dey chill for house. any bdy in the house who submited after dat date? i beg yah mi update pls

TobstJ, some guys who submitted may sef neva hear chichi. If u are in Lagos, I strongly advice you to visit Cdhc to make enquiry on ur app.

I pray it turn out well for you in Jesus' Name!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha ... Yes oh, your visa is coming soon now.

Amen oh, i feel so good, no be small
...Thanks sir...i really appreciate ur prayers...God bless u more...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Godrock: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
TobstJ, some guys who submitted may sef neva hear chichi. If u are in Lagos, I strongly advice you to visit Cdhc to make enquiry on ur app.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Godrock:

......Nna bros make we know weda na fall or winter session im be oo before u advice am to visit cdhc....if na winter make e still chill oo we still many wey neva hear anythin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Godrock: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
ChriGo: ......Nna bros make we know weda na fall or winter session im be oo before u advice am to visit cdhc....if na winter make e still chill oo we still many wey neva hear anythin......
Lolzzzz. This chrigo sef.....smh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Godrock:
Lolzzzz. This chrigo sef.....smh
...U don jam me 4 here again...boss na everywere i dey....if u go pluto u go see me dia....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
dommakavelli:

yes, I've received mine through email today. If you received an email notification from them during medical call, Don't worry, yours, The email go enter soonest

Thanks Dom. True words, Oga Fhemmmy. Enjoy ur gala. @Shayi, how far? I sent cdhc a mail, asking about the intro letter this morning. They sent it about two hours later. U have yours now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
@chriGo I dropd a message in2 yo email.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
greatheights: @chriGo I dropd a message in2 yo email.........
...seen...tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
ChriGo: ......@oga Kjbobo i know if u'r in naija by now u wouldnt be online by this time.....na midnite we dey here and my eyes still dey open for nairaland...nawa oo....seems na me and u dey online here cuz every nairalanders for naija here don sleep excecpt ChriGogrin....How was ur trip sir?......
Lol. ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
iwinosajack :

Big congrats ma main man!! Am so happy for you!!! Have a safe trip & a wonderful stay in canny
Thank you so much bro. I really appreciate your supports. May the Lord continue to bless you. see you soon in canny wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Shadams:

Thanks Dom. True words, Oga Fhemmmy. Enjoy ur gala. @Shayi, how far? I sent cdhc a mail, asking about the intro letter this morning. They sent it about two hours later. U have yours now?

yea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
xtus:

Guy hw far, inbox me ur new number and pin let's talk. Congart once again my guy

I don PM u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
hayek: Folks, after a short day and long night, long story cut short

Application submitted May 2nd, 2013
Medical done June 22, 2013
Submit additional documents August 1,2013
TRV issued September 05, 2013 ( asked to submit my passport)
School Resume September 4th but have till Sept. 18 to show up.

Thanks folks for your advice on this forum. it has been wondeful. No body has monopoly of knowledge and have learnt and gaind from this forum. This is to let guys know that the strike by Visa officers around the world is having its toll on visa processing.

Congrats bros.
make we wash the TRV with this na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
To house, abeg I need an interpretation for this mail sent to my brother fron cdhc...
"Hello,
Your email enquiry refers.
Please be advised that your study permit application is currently awaiting visa ooffier's decision.
You will be contacted as soon as a decision is made on your application".

Regards.

And he has done his medics on Aug 2nd 2013. Interprete please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gold_jnr: To house, abeg I need an interpretation for this mail sent to my brother fron cdhc...
"Hello,
Please be advised that your study permit application is currently awaiting visa ooffier's decision.

Regards.

when did you receive this email? Them go approve his visa soonest, latest next week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gold_jnr: To house, abeg I need an interpretation for this mail sent to my brother fron cdhc...
"Hello,

Regards.

make e keep e fingers crossed, soon e go get e trv, maybe He was among those that their medicals was effected not only him!

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.