Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591751 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk: ℓ̊ don't knw myself. Someone introduced it to me. Said every 3yrs, canada use to do the programme like a lottery but not a lottery. That it gives one d opportunity to have a permanent resident stay in canada. that it has age limits of max of 27yrs old. And u will have to send affidavit with ur documents with 3 notary public stamps and signature on each affidavit

A computer program?
Hope d person dat told u this isn't a computer programmer?? hin head fit don crash.
Now I'm thinking this could be d lastest scam also heard something similar frm a bro but paid no attention not to talk of money.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
PlayPays:

A computer program?
Hope d person dat told u this isn't a computer programmer?? hin head fit don crash.
Now I'm thinking this could be d lastest scam also heard something similar frm a bro but paid no attention not to talk of money.
Owfar?Ow prep?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:
Gbege !!! Aw ℓ̊ wan take go about dat ₪☺w .... A message was sent to me by CANADPERMIT said from Karon Davidson, Immigration Manager, Canada Express, Ontario, Canada that my application is been processed

you have been Played!!!! they be lying through their teeth,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Ahhh bro dis na 10 chance ooo....go arrest d man sharp sharp....if u nid area boys dem dy here around me boku....u've bin DUPED....
Seriously
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:
Gbege !!! Aw ℓ̊ wan take go about dat ₪☺w .... A message was sent to me by CANADPERMIT said from Karon Davidson, Immigration Manager, Canada Express, Ontario, Canada that my application is been processed

Boys are not smiling smiley
E be like sey u sef no like ur money.
Shey na d guy papa be ambassador nii
Hello sister... Won ti gbae e!
you've been PLAYed u don PAY!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femo86(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
go collect ur money this night oooo sharp sharp.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
kjbobo:
Owfar?Ow prep?
Uno gree reply my WhatsApp chat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
PlayPays:
Uno gree reply my WhatsApp chat.
Lol....I no see anything oooo....Sure you sent to my number?cos its changed...lemme add you now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
nas-jay:

you have been Played!!!! they be lying through their teeth,
This was the message ℓ̊ received this evening:
This is to acknowledge the receipt of payment for the sum 2,500USD by. Bleep on behalf of Bleep for Canadian permanent Visa processing. PAYMENT DETAILs: date paid: 5th September, 2013. Applicant Name: Bleep, Applicant Email:Bleep, Date of Birth: Bleep, State of Origin: Bleep, Country: Nigeria, Home address: Bleep. We shall forward d receipt by mail to d above address. Pls send ur complete document on/bf 12th September,2013.Including the affidavits, So that our immigration expert teams can commence ur application processing which might take some time to complete. Thank you. Yours sincerely, Karon Davidson, Immigration Manager, Canada Express, Ontario, Canada

Except for the Bleep, ℓ̊ didn't edit any other tin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:
This is to acknowledge the receipt of payment for the sum 2,500USD by. Bleep on behalf of Bleep for Canadian permanent Visa processing. PAYMENT DETAILs: date paid: 5th September, 2013. Applicant Name: Bleep, Applicant Email:Bleep, Date of Birth: Bleep, State of Origin: Bleep, Country: Nigeria, Home address: Bleep. We shall forward d receipt by mail to d above address. Pls send ur complete document on/bf 12th September,2013.Including the affidavits, So that our immigration expert teams can commence ur application processing which might take some time to complete. Thank you. Yours sincerely, Karon Davidson, Immigration Manager, Canada Express, Ontario, Canada

... So u don pay $2500 ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:

Sister....look up the name of the agency vis- a -vis the name you just posted.....lets see the veracity of the mail and credibility. ....if there's a number....lets call the number here...dont mind helping out...and ask questions!who knows grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:

OOOOOOO, BIG LIE, Scam,9ja boys @ work, my sister run 4 your life,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
kjbobo:
Sister....look up the name of the agency vis- a -vis the name you just posted.....lets see the veracity of the mail and credibility. ....if there's a number....lets call the number here...dont mind helping out...and ask questions!who knows grin
.... That name sef funny... Canada Express....meaning na straight to Canada....no stopping.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk: ℓ̊ don't knw myself. Someone introduced it to me. Said every 3yrs, canada use to do the programme like a lottery but not a lottery. That it gives one d opportunity to have a permanent resident stay in canada. that it has age limits of max of 27yrs old. And u will have to send affidavit with ur documents with 3 notary public stamps and signature on each affidavit

How much is d person demanding from u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:

It is actually a scam.
And this is Just d start.
50k is yur commitment money.
They'll come back for more and change d story.
Please, get back the REMAINING of your 50k and Move on. Those set of people and dangerous and "set-backs"
Just like Yahoo Yahoo (military work)
(A brief explanation)
You get d. Woman on date site (Bomb d site)
Yu chat constantly with her and get to know each other ( posing as an army officer posted to any military base in africa/middle east)
she likes you and wld be sympathetic towards yu returning home and she wants you to return to her cos she thinks she's in Love
(The bait)
You tell her it's a process and she has to pay for yur processing fee from Base costing 1k5usd, if she complies, more money to come. If she doesn't, just move on or reduce d price.
DISCLAIMER, I don't, never have and never will involve myself in anything regarded as Fraud, Just a Guy privilege to Informations on the "street"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Siga: ... So u don pay $2500 ?
Nope ... ℓ̊ gave his 50K said he will help me out to balance and ℓ̊ will pay him back later. Said the whole tin is costing 500K. Told him ℓ̊ don't have dat. Buh said cuz of d urgency, that d deadline is sept. 6 and dat so ℓ̊ would be involved ℓ̊ shld give him 50K he will balance d rest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Siga: .... That name sef funny... Canada Express....meaning na straight to Canada....no stopping.... grin
Yepa!Na true ooooo....Sister look...wetin be Canada express??
Like na courier service packing people to Canada...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
iwinosajack :

How much is d person demanding from u?
He is demanding 35k for notary public stamps and signature
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:
Nope ... ℓ̊ gave his 50K said he will help me out to balance and ℓ̊ will pay him back later. Said the whole tin is costing 500K. Told him ℓ̊ don't have dat. Buh said cuz of d urgency, that d deadline is sept. 6 and dat so ℓ̊ would be involved ℓ̊ shld give him 50K he will balance d rest
....Gbagaun.... how person go pay N450k balance on ur behalf... u sef suppose don know say na fraud now...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
nas-jay:

OOOOOOO, BIG LIE, Scam,9ja boys @ work, my sister run 4 your life,

No, she shouldn't run. Running give them a kind of "edge".
She should demand for (the REST of) her money and Let them Know she's no Longer interested.
*lafs*. This actually reminded me of when I entered one chance and d conversation in d car was abt stash of dollars in d Boot...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Siga: ....Gbagaun.... how person go pay N450k balance on ur behalf... u sef suppose don know say na fraud now...
He is a boss where ℓ̊ work. So ℓ̊ thought maybe he could afford it and he is just trying to help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kunsoft:

You be P-Square wey u won chop my Money. Boya lo mo pe na me dey barb terry G oh sorry Jonna for Aso.... if you bring you own head na Abe i go for you. so that 9months time you wont worry about barbing. grin grin

C Bosses dy claim barber ooo and @ChriGo, una go fear fear o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:

na there the Scam dey, is like they are trying to help you 419, go get your refund, pls dont spend more to get a refund, 4 Canada self e no easy there, trust me that glittering may not be gold,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:
He is a boss where ℓ̊ work. So ℓ̊ thought maybe he could afford it and he is just trying to help
.... Ko baje fu boss.... iya laya boss... Tell him Siga say hin papa and thunder fire am.... ha ba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by akinselurea: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:

Na wa ooo. This is Serious (Ogidi gan)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:

Please don't run.
Initiate a meeting sometime tomorrow. Don't tell him/her what it is about.
Let him know yu're no longer interested and you wanT your money back.
*no dey talk am like say yu be ajebuta oooo*
Be really ready to "over" mean what you're saying.
And please, don't just forget d 50k, it's either part of it or full payment.
It is a Big scam.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=GbemiBukk]
He is demanding 35k for notary public stamps and signature[/quote

MY ogas have answered u! It's a fraud. See if u can get ur money back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:
He is demanding 35k for notary public stamps and signature

You know what!!!
You need a form of evidence to let him know you are aware it is a scam.

His argument tomorrow might be that after he payed 2500Usd on your behalf.

Try and post d email that send you the message if we'll be able to dig up bad rep about it frm nairaland or Google. So you'll have solid evidence prior to your meeting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2013
uchechuwku:

You know what!!!
You need a form of evidence to let him know you are aware it is a scam.

His argument tomorrow might be that after he payed 2500Usd on your behalf.

Try and post d email that send you the message if we'll be able to dig up bad rep about it frm nairaland or Google. So you'll have solid evidence prior to your meeting.
It wasn't an email, its a text message. Like the message was sent in bulk sha. ℓ̊ couldn't get the number. Just CANADPERMIT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by double08(m): 1:11am On Sep 11, 2013
House is it mandatory that your sponsors sop be above 6M? Even if the tuition of the school u got admission from is 12000$? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2013
double08: House is it mandatory that your sponsors sop be above 6M? Even if the tuition of the school u got admission from is 12000$? Thanks
... It's better...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 1stcindy: 3:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Disclaimer, am not aware of what Chrigo is saying. That school is not my school, i have never been to the province that hosts that school, and i dont know anything about any Bsc program or my entire Province (BC). smiley thanks all smiley
ChriGo: .......anybody here with specific questions partaining to university of New brunswic(Bsc or masters) and d province in general should PM 1stcindy...she is my canadian madam so i respect her alotgrin ......she would be glad to help....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.