Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (590675 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kittysunshine: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
I requested for status of my application and was told it is on the queue awaiting processing. Does that mean it has not been treated at all?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
sexymma1: @chigro, I have sent my documents via courier to fleming college for January intakes, I mailed the addmission officer and she confirmed she got my documents.
Abeg I want to ask what kind of jobs someone can get over there while working and how much is it. Is it true, coz I heard you can't work outside school till 6 months after getting clearance. How can someone survive on ЪŦ and is it a must to work 20hrs a week, wat if one wants to do overtime.
....Hahahaha...cant stop laffin at the new name u just gave me too...Na wa oo only me be Chigro,chrisgo,chigo,chriCome,Chrigogo,chrigog....haba!! Una wan kill person....abeg oo i be Chrigo oooo.....anyway back to business....nice know u have applied...ur addmision letter should be out in no time...i would strictly advice u to start getting all ur docx ready for visa application....time is closing up for winter so u've got to do everytin Jetli....As for the work relax ur mind wen u get to the bridge of working as a student in canada u will cross it.....but with the little info i have gathered, better package as regards work is cuming up for int'l student come january by Baba God's grace so relax.....as for the work overtime i would get back to u fully on that but with d little info i gathered on my own, if u do dat and get caught na gobe for u be dat cuz i read an article of two students in canny dat did dis and faced deportation...dats pretty harsh of d canadian govt hun?....dont know how dat story ended sha buh i hope dey dont deport those poor students....if u get a good cleaning jobgrin as a student den u should be able to survive with it....those at d top in canada started small and now they are billioniares....ask oga Fhemmy,siga,solomonwis,sirP et al....dey are the billionares am talking about....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Harmony222:

my bross thanks for those strong words of advice oooooooooooo, i no fit kil myself by myself o, na to just manage the ASUU crisis as e be ooo atleast na 1yr remain for me to grad b4 PGD for canada.... thanks once again, btw ur a nice guy grin
......bro get the mentality off ur head that a PGD is chilling for u....please work hard to beef up ur grades...i know u can do better dan 2/2......this is what u dont know bro...if u cum out with a 2/1 den u will get automatic scholarship to study in any canadian university....dats the rules....which means u wont pay a dime tru out ur study in canada....so bros wat are u waiting for?...put dat ya body into work and cum out wit gud grades.....house please dont fault me on this....just trying to help a dude grin....please tell me am not nice to u this time....plsssss....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
What are the list of all the documents I should get. Thanks
ChriGo: ....Hahahaha...cant stop laffin at the new name u just gave me too...Na wa oo only me be Chigro,chrisgo,chigo,chriCome,Chrigogo,chrigog....haba!! Una wan kill person....abeg oo i be Chrigo oooo.....anyway back to business....nice know u have applied...ur addmision letter should be out in no time...i would strictly advice u to start getting all ur docx ready for visa application....time is closing up for winter so u've got to do everytin Jetli....As for the work relax ur mind wen u get to the bridge of working as a student in canada u will cross it.....but with the little info i have gathered, better package as regards work is cuming up for int'l student come january by Baba God's grace so relax.....as for the work overtime i would get back to u fully on that but with d little info i gathered on my own, if u do dat and get caught na gobe for u be dat cuz i read an article of two students in canny dat did dis and faced deportation...dats pretty harsh of d canadian govt hun?....dont know how dat story ended sha buh i hope dey dont deport those poor students....if u get a good cleaning jobgrin as a student den u should be able to survive with it....those at d top in canada started small and now they are billioniares....ask oga Fhemmy,siga,solomonwis,sirP et al....dey are the billionares am talking about....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
kitty_sunshine: I requested for status of my application and was told it is on the queue awaiting processing. Does that mean it has not been treated at all?
.....hmmm!! Actually nobody knows the precise answer to that question.....dey might have touched it and may be dey have one or two docx dats still giving dem ish or they havent even touched it at all.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
sexymma1: What are the list of all the documents I should get. Thanks
.....check this link www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279 that should give u a feel of what u need...but please dont forget to check this ultimate links www.cic.gc.ca , www.nigeria.gc.ca .....thats wat bind us all grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
ChriGo: ......bro get the mentality off ur head that a PGD is chilling for u....please work hard to beef up ur grades...i know u can do better dan 2/2......this is what u dont know bro...if u cum out with a 2/1 den u will get automatic scholarship to study in any canadian university....dats the rules....which means u wont pay a dime tru out ur study in canada....so bros wat are u waiting for?...put dat ya body into work and cum out wit gud grades.....house please dont fault me on this....just trying to help a dude grin....please tell me am not nice to u this time....plsssss....lol.....

My man,no be automatic scholarship ooo...me sef get a very kul 2.1 of about 85% but couldn't secure any...though all hopes are not yet lost...

Its just a matter of God's favour, opportunity/luck and packaging (though I packaged myself well shaa)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
sexymma1: @chigro, I have sent my documents via courier to fleming college for January intakes, I mailed the addmission officer and she confirmed she got my documents.
Abeg I want to ask what kind of jobs someone can get over there while working and how much is it. Is it true, coz I heard you can't work outside school till 6 months after getting clearance. How can someone survive on ЪŦ and is it a must to work 20hrs a week, wat if one wants to do overtime.
You will get jobs plenty on campus....Cant say for other provinces though...but for Alberta here...the thing yapa....thats the difference between here and Nigeria...if you are hardworking. ..u reap the rewards. ..@chrigo...there are plenty stuffs other than cleaning to do ooo....I met a young Nigerian working for a telecommunications company as an assistant(like those umbrella guys in naija).
We got talking and he shared his monthly pay with me...he earns far more than my sis in Gtbank(with suit and A.c grin
So by and large...just psyche yourself up when coming that there is "dignity" in anything you lay your hands to do"...the 6 months stuff is outside campus!
And as for the article Chrigo read....they worked outside campus before the embargo elapsed!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Onye oma:

My man,no be automatic scholarship ooo...me sef get a very kul 2.1 of about 85% but couldn't secure any...though all hopes are not yet lost...

Its just a matter of God's favour, opportunity/luck and packaging (though I packaged myself well shaa)
....onye oma if u'r looking for means to tackle ur broda den try anoda means na....dis one wey u try just spoil d whole tin.....my oga as u be professor i know say u go get gogglesgrin....but why u no wear ur goggles this time before reading meaning to wetin i dy try talk na....just trying to encourage my blood broda to work hard and cum out with gud grades to be able to bag scholarship like my oga GboyegaD Na......i no kuku tackle u oo.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Okay Oga ChriGo, I got all the documents info, but I still need clarify some issues.
The university certificate wey I get na statement of result, as original certificate never ready oh, e be like na ending or next year.
2. My original WAEC don burn, na normal school own I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use, is it acceptable.
3. How much be the minimum accepted amount in a sponsors account.
4. PlS what is CAC
Chr: .....check this link www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279 that should give u a feel of what u need...but please dont forget to check this ultimate links www.cic.gc.ca , www.nigeria.gc.ca .....thats wat bind us all grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
kjbobo:
You will get jobs plenty on campus....Cant say for other provinces though...but for Alberta here...the thing yapa....thats the difference between here and Nigeria...if you are hardworking. ..u reap the rewards. ..@chrigo...there are plenty stuffs other than cleaning to do ooo....I met a young Nigerian working for a telecommunications company as an assistant(like those umbrella guys in naija).
We got talking and he shared his monthly pay with me...he earns far more than my sis in Gtbank(with suit and A.c grin
So by and large...just psyche yourself up when coming that there is "dignity" in anything you lay your hands to do"...the 6 months stuff is outside campus!
And as for the article Chrigo read....they worked outside campus before the embargo elapsed!
....Oga kjbobo am not saying there are no other good jobs oo...but am just trying to be real here....he can work 5 jobs with cleaning job inclusive grin....just that its kinda difficult to get a job dat matches one's field judging from wat i have read frm other canada thread and offcourse live info from those already in canada.......but only trying to tell him to start small ni oo....at least those that started small yesterday are earning big today....dats d message my boss....hope canny's whether is favouring u sir?.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga kjbobo am not saying there are no other good jobs oo...but am just trying to be real here....he can work 5 jobs with cleaning job inclusive grin....just that its kinda difficult to get a job dat matches one's field judging from wat i have read frm other canada thread and offcourse live info from those already in canada.......but only trying to tell him to start small ni oo....at least those that started small yesterday are earning big today....dats d message my boss....hope canny's whether is favouring u sir?.....
Yep....its sunny here sef. ...I got you correctly. ..I just always try to be sensitive. ..cos that "cleaning" might desensitize someone reading back home grin......u catch now?...
I am currently staying with a guy who did cleaning all through in my school before graduating this year ..and won the best student....he was celebrated on school's website(a Nigerian) some months back(so you are right too sir)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lanresz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Just to add a little bit. Funding could be determined on the program you are pursuing. For instance with a first class in Economics, you may get no funding M.A. in Economics but with a 2:1 in Chemistry and addmission for M.Sc. Chemistry, funding is almost certain since it is a research program.

Onye oma:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
kjbobo:
Yep....its sunny here sef. ...I got you correctly. ..I just always try to be sensitive. ..cos that "cleaning" might desensitize someone reading back home grin......u catch now?...
I am currently staying with a guy who did cleaning all through in my school before graduating this year ..and won the best student....he was celebrated on school's website(a Nigerian) some months back(so you are right too sir)
....wow!! Did cleaning job and won d best student?....abeg oga kjbobo which job worst pass cleaning job dia?...i wan do am make i also be the best student in canada grin not just lambton....make dem celebrate me on cic website....lol....anyway u have done exceptionaly well by throwing more light....like i said earlier if u post letter "a" alone, if nobody like am...ChriGo will surely luv it.....Tanx sir....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
sexymma1: Okay Oga ChriGo, I got all the documents info, but I still need clarify some issues.
The university certificate wey I get na statement of result, as original certificate never ready oh, e be like na ending or next year.
2. My original WAEC don burn, na normal school own I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use, is it acceptable.
3. How much be the minimum accepted amount in a sponsors account.
4. PlS what is CAC
.... Sexymama or sexymma1....pls are u a female grin....u can use ur statement of result...tonnes of guys don use am and dem chop TRV.....ur waec burn ke....hope say no be ya 5year old brother or sister light am up?...pls try as much as possible to go to waec and get anoda 1 printed at jibowu branch or ogba branch....it wont cost u much...i knw u'r a billionare....lol....if ur sponsor has money ranging from 5m and above its perfect...but if they have 2.5m and below den u go gas attach am with Gods unlimited account(prayers) cuz cdhc might want to frown at dat 2.5m buh wen they see Gods account dem go fear.....CAC(cooperate affairs comission) its a company docx u submit with ur visa app to prove ur sponsor own the company but howerver if ur sponsor is employed in anoda company then he has to provide sum oda docx......hope this helps......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
britiko: A word of prayer for everyone.

Dear lord,
Thank you for dis forum and everyone that has contributed in one way or the other. Bless their endearvours and grant unto them, their heart desires.

To all trv holders, lord we are grateful. We ask for journey mercies as they proceed to canada. Bless their hustles and grant them the grace to be good ambassadors and not jeopardise the future of intending immigrants thru bad acts.

And to all medical and trv awaitees, lord we ask for favour and ur mercy. Let ur mercy prevail over our applications.
Touch the hearts of the VO's and let them favour Us.
Let not our efforts be in vain.

For those that were denied, lord comfort them. Help them not to be bitter. Grant them the strenght and grace to forge ahead and reapply.

And for all, crown every of our efforts with success. Bless the works of our hands. Let ur love continually abide in our midst. And before this week runs out let there be tons of testimonies of medic calls and trv's.
All this I ask for thru jesus christ our saviour. Amen.

... A very big amen ooo; medics and trv awaitee. Lovely one der from a caring heart. May God replenish u in multiple folds. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
ChriGo: .... Sexymama or sexymma1....pls are u a female grin....u can use ur statement of result...tonnes of guys don use am and dem chop TRV.....ur waec burn ke....hope say no be ya 5year old brother or sister light am up?...pls try as much as possible to go to waec and get anoda 1 printed at jibowu branch or ogba branch....it wont cost u much...i knw u'r a billionare....lol....if ur sponsor has money ranging from 5m and above its perfect...but if they have 2.5m and below den u go gas attach am with Gods unlimited account(prayers) cuz cdhc might want to frown at dat 2.5m buh wen they see Gods account dem go fear.....CAC(cooperate affairs comission) its a company docx u submit with ur visa app to prove ur sponsor own the company but howerver if ur sponsor is employed in anoda company then he has to provide sum oda docx......hope this helps......
He can even buy the Waec scratch card and print out his result online....that was what I used

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello peeps, am new on here. But please ℓ̊ need anyone who knows about a programme canada does every 3yrs to give someone permanent resident permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk: Hello peeps, am new on here. But please ℓ̊ need anyone who knows about a programme canada does every 3yrs to give someone permanent resident permit.
.... Which programme is that oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
kjbobo:
He can even buy the Waec scratch card and print out his result online....that was what I used
.....Oh dats also a gud one sir.....even me wey submit original waec cert i still attach a scratch card with it so that they wont waste time doing phone call verification or watsoever....tanx boss.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
ℓ̊ don't knw myself. Someone introduced it to me. Said every 3yrs, canada use to do the programme like a lottery but not a lottery. That it gives one d opportunity to have a permanent resident stay in canada. that it has age limits of max of 27yrs old. And u will have to send affidavit with ur documents with 3 notary public stamps and signature on each affidavit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk: ℓ̊ don't knw myself. Someone introduced it to me. Said every 3yrs, canada use to do the programme like a lottery but not a lottery. That it gives one d opportunity to have a permanent resident stay in canada. that it has age limits of max of 27yrs old. And u will have to send affidavit with ur documents with 3 notary public stamps and signature on each affidavit
.... Pardon me everybody.... I must laugh in Chinese ... gringringringringringringrin .... bro/Sis... Fraud Alert... Run as fast as u can... Ain't nothing like that biko....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Someone working in one of the Lagos states Agencies introduced it to me and because ℓ̊ felt a Lagos state worker won't do that, tried to give it a trial. ℓ̊ already gave him 50k to start the processing for me. Till yestday wen he told me about affidavits and notary public signature. Costing 35K. So ma sis told me peeps @ Nairaland forum could help made me speak up. Before ℓ̊ get duped.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk: Someone working in one of the Lagos states Agencies introduced it to me and because ℓ̊ felt a Lagos state worker won't do that, tried to give it a trial. ℓ̊ already gave him 50k to start the processing for me. Till yestday wen he told me about affidavits and notary public signature. Costing 35K. So ma sis told me peeps @ Nairaland forum could help made me speak up. Before ℓ̊ get duped.
... Yeepa... go and collect ur money ASAP... plz plz plz... go as I dey type now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk: Someone working in one of the Lagos states Agencies introduced it to me and because ℓ̊ felt a Lagos state worker won't do that, tried to give it a trial. ℓ̊ already gave him 50k to start the processing for me. Till yestday wen he told me about affidavits and notary public signature. Costing 35K. So ma sis told me peeps @ Nairaland forum could help made me speak up. Before ℓ̊ get duped.
Father in Heaven!..sis.....abeg stop there ooooo....just come in through school. ....there's a red flag!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by viyogun(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
I love Nairaland...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Siga: ... Yeepa... go and collect ur money ASAP... plz plz plz... go as I dey type now...
Lol...
Oga Siga. ..I can see you've lost touch with naija things a lil'....
Collect wetinthe best advice will be for her to stop at wetin she don give....cos the naija wey we know. ..that money don enter "kalo kalo"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GbemiBukk(f): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Siga: ... Yeepa... go and collect ur money ASAP... plz plz plz... go as I dey type now...
Gbege !!! Aw ℓ̊ wan take go about dat ₪☺w .... A message was sent to me by CANADPERMIT said from Karon Davidson, Immigration Manager, Canada Express, Ontario, Canada that my application is been processed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2013

dem don dey bobo you,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
GbemiBukk:
Gbege !!! Aw ℓ̊ wan take go about dat ₪☺w .... A message was sent to me by CANADPERMIT said from Karon Davidson, Immigration Manager, Canada Express, Ontario, Canada that my application is been processed
.... Holy Macaroni... Shege batureee .... A je oo.... Oluwa ooo.... yeee.... "falls down from Iroko tree"

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Siga: .... Holy Macaroni... Shege batureee .... A je oo.... Oluwa ooo.... yeee.... "falls down from Iroko tree"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
....Ahhh bro dis na 10 chance ooo....go arrest d man sharp sharp....if u nid area boys dem dy here around me boku....u've bin DUPED....

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.