Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,865 members, 7,831,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589100 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
pinkiecindy:

Odinwa I sent u an email.... did u see it? I applied to algonquin too and I didnt experience any difficulty and ive even got my acceptance letter. I think you should reapply online
Hello! I didn't see the message but I will send u a mail now! Reply me as soon as u get it. We have a lot to discuss. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Odinwa:
Bro I hv sent loads of messages to them but it takes them like ages to reply. Its really annoying!

send to ds person specifically then: aragona@algonquincollege.com . Anthonio Aragon. like he is in charge of international marketing and recruitment for algoquin. he should be of help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
dintexventures2:

@kenniy,pls should we present/submit original company's tax clearance certificate?How do i do about it?

they usually request for original or court certified copy..so those r ur options as regards that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
kenniy:

then u go with earthgreener's..
ok thanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
xtus:

guy na which country u from apply......
Naija noni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Maximip:

And I assume when they make a decision regarding your study permit, they'll request for your real passport. My concern here is if that won't reset the processing time again.
I dnt knw abt that but they said they're going to send me a mail so i can do my medicals. As for d processing time, i dnt knw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why the differences in ur earnings and ur wife's own, formally ur wife was earning 180k. Per month now 155k per month and urs did not correspond either. If u are sincere just do what @Kenny said surely u will attend ur conference.[/quote]

Thank you for highlighting it. I think this person should explain better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
kenniy:

send to ds person specifically then: aragona@algonquincollege.com . Anthonio Aragon. like he is in charge of international marketing and recruitment for algoquin. he should be of help
I just sent him a message now. Hoping he will reply soon.
Did u apply for algonquin college too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wen did u apply n wen did u hear frm d embassy?? Just wanna knw hw long it took
sampitts: Naija noni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
teexzle: Wen did u apply n wen did u hear frm d embassy?? Just wanna knw hw long it took
applied february, heard frm them jst yesterday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olufunmilola89: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
ticklin:
You have to apply for your caq first.You should get a response in about 2 wks.You will need your original admission letter from your university, four passport photographs, copy of your passport data page. processing fee is 104cad$ or there about. All this info is on the immigration quebec website so check in case I made some mistakes. As soon as you get the email copy of your caq, you can apply to the embassy for your trv with it as they'll fax your caq to the nigerian embassy. you'll get the hard copy much later through post.

THANKS FOR THE INFO, I REALLY APPRECIATE. BUT I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF U ARE ALREADY STUDYING THERE OR U KNOW SOMEONE THERE COS I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE ME INFO ABOUT MONTREAL COS AM GOING TO CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY FOR MY MASTERS.........THANK U ONCE AGAIN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Odinwa:
I just sent him a message now. Hoping he will reply soon.
Did u apply for algonquin college too?

no..am uOttawa.. a friend is applyin to algonquin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na wa o! This tracking na full time job sha. Na to employ person make the person just the track this thing for me. If people dey track application to Heaven how that wan go come be? angry *hiss*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
@mozo

Lol! Hang in there bro. My tracking formula: 10am -12pm - 4pm (weekdays only of course tongue)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
mozo: Na wa o! This tracking na full time job sha. Na to employ person make the person just the track this thing for me. If people dey track application to Heaven how that wan go come be? angry *hiss*

That one is to stay off sins.....lead Christlike lifestyle...no investment...no savings.Take the cash and care to the needy.Check am now!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Robbie37: @mozo

Lol! Hang in there bro. My tracking formula: 10am -12pm - 4pm (weekdays only of course tongue)

@Robbie Thanks bros, be like say na to adopt this your system.. Them suppose make those peeple dey do night shift so as to process these things faster.

@Ferdimako True talk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Robbie37: @mozo

lol..almost same as mine..except d 4pm..mine was 3pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
kenniy:

lol..almost same as mine..except d 4pm..mine was 3pm
....mine and my friends was phone calls every other day ...then s visit every two weeks....lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ Kenniy
Na so now brother... The 4pm enn, I look am say Na 4 them peeps dey close, so make I look tracking if them drop something for the boys... Lol

@Siga
Na wa o... Choi!! That Na heavy manual tracking o. God dey!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Siga: ....mine and my friends was phone calls every other day ...then s visit every two weeks....lol

Na dat one I dey call aggressive tracking lol.. That one go be my last resort.. But all na God sha. Make d tin sha dey positive at the end
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Robbie37: @ Kenniy
Na so now brother... The 4pm enn, I look am say Na 4 them peeps dey close, so make I look tracking if them drop something for the boys... Lol

@Siga
Na wa o... Choi!! That Na heavy manual tracking o. God dey!

dts actually why i do for 3pm..cos i knw d embassy and vfs close for 3pm

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ticklin: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
olufunmilola89:

THANKS FOR THE INFO, I REALLY APPRECIATE. BUT I WILL LIKE TO that IF U ARE ALREADY STUDYING THERE OR U KNOW SOMEONE THERE COS I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE ME INFO ABOUT MONTREAL COS AM GOING TO CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY FOR MY MASTERS.........THANK U ONCE AGAIN.

I'm not yet there but I have an acquaintance there so if you have any specific questions that I can't answer, I could ask him. Besides, you can read a lot about montreal from the news on the Internet, and forums like reddit.com/r/montreal . You can learn a lot there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wow!! Wud likely ff same route
sampitts: applied february, heard frm them jst yesterday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2013
mozo:

Na dat one I dey call aggressive tracking lol.. That one go be my last resort.. But all na God sha. Make d tin sha dey positive at the end
....no be say we like to dey call....there was no online tracking back then....lol...and na paper application form wey we go pick for embassy we dey use then.... grin ... u go carry pen for paper fill everything... grin grin grin ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
pls everybody
is it correct that i will having 5Millon in acounnt to get visa to cananda.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
hi guys! Embassy said am going to recieve a letter to go for medicals. The question is which hospital do dey use and can i book an appointment with d hospital so as nt to waste anymore time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
sampitts: hi guys! Embassy said am going to recieve a letter to go for medicals. The question is which hospital do dey use and can i book an appointment with d hospital so as nt to waste anymore time?

can u list out d docx u uploaded, because i blive u didnt upload letter of intent, sponsorship letter, affidavit of support and the others
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Akanmu2013: pls everybody
is it correct that i will having 5Millon in acounnt to get visa to cananda.

NO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
@xtus
thank u for reply pls like how much to having in acount sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
oga siga, i sent u a mail sir.!! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
I don't knw if u v said it in d previous post, bt I wanna ask, wen u recd cdhc mail, did they ask u to bring ur original docs to their office..thanks
sampitts: hi guys! Embassy said am going to recieve a letter to go for medicals. The question is which hospital do dey use and can i book an appointment with d hospital so as nt to waste anymore time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
teexzle: I don't knw if u v said it in d previous post, bt I wanna ask, wen u recd cdhc mail, did they ask u to bring ur original docs to their office..thanks
they asked for original aceptance letter, scholarship leter, waec, universty credentials, and intl pasport after medicals. I was given a mnth to submit

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.