Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591537 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....If i no ask now, how i wan take know say na triple TRV ?...Nna take ya time oo....I tap from ur blessing,tap from ur wifey blessing,make i leave the pikin own for Onye oma grin....God is indeed great.....Congrats....

ChriGo... I no be Nna o. Tiwan tiwa ni o. Baba God go do your own too including everyone who congratulated me and others wey happy for me for inside their minds...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
cash247:

ChriGo... I no be Nna o. Tiwan tiwa ni o. Baba God go do your own too including everyone who congratulated me and others wey happy for me for inside their minds...
Hello bros....are you going for an MSc?
Please I sent you p.m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Osama10:

Before Osama10 weep make you know say the thing strong.

grin grin grin
.....Ahhh if osama weep na die for naija be dat ooo....Bro when u wan plan ya attack for lagos?.....please let me know biko...make i move my generations go canada .....Please dont weep biko.....naija JTF are working endlessly to catch u grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
cash247:

....Big Amen grin.....Tanx....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by librasat: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
kjbobo:
Hello bros....are you going for an MSc?
Please I sent you p.m

@ kjbobo please i sent you a PM kindly respond, please is there anybody in the house who is at U of Sask, i need your help to help me get important info, kinda urgent.

Thanks All.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
librasat:

@ kjbobo please i sent you a PM kindly respond, please is there anybody in the house who is at U of Sask, i need your help to help me get important info, kinda urgent.

Thanks All.
I replied since now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by librasat: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
kjbobo:
I replied since now

@Kjbobo, just refreshed my mail yet to get your response, pls just help resend the stuff. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Osama10(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
ChriGo: .....Ahhh if osama weep na die for naija be dat ooo....Bro when u wan plan ya attack for lagos?.....please let me know biko...make i move my generations go canada .....Please dont weep biko.....naija JTF are working endlessly to catch u grin.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are very funny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats to u Mr. Cash nd ur fam!
God is able!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=librasat]

@Kjbobo, just refreshed my mail yet to get your response, pls just help resend the stuff. Thanks.[/quote
please resend your p.m]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
librasat:

@Kjbobo, just refreshed my mail yet to get your response, pls just help resend the stuff. Thanks.
Please resend...sorry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
kjbobo:
Please resend...sorry
....Chai!! Oga mi biko open another email address and paste here for all and sundry to mail u....people don PM u tire without u getting it...even devil dey try PM u e no go....u be strong man ooo grin.....na wa oo.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
mosure: hi guys,just yesterday got not too good newsmi av been waiting for medical over 4month,so i decided to visit canadian embassy n i ws called inside,amd ws given my document,wen i opened it saw three reasons y i ws refused.
1.that i did nt sactisfy dem i av enugh cash to pay my fees and xoenses over there
2.that i did nt sactisfy dem i wil come bk after my study
3.that am not a bonafide student
the first i am surprisedcos in my sponsors acct is abt 5.6m and i avpaid my fees too,pls hus help n xplain wat mite be the reason for dis,and what correction i nid make when reapplying.hope to hear frm you guys,pls a newcomer.

Did you apply through VFS. If yes did your status change before you were handed your documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
what really got me think deep and prompted to ask this question is that, he(MOSURE) said 5.6 million was in his sponsor's account, which brings me to this, has any one been granted TRV with less than 6M in his or her sponsor's account? Please this question should not be taken with a pinch of salt! Am sorry for the visa Denial!@mosure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
freshdude:
Me self 20th of sept is my last day of grace. I stay in ph, if not I would have been at their office long ago. The worst part is ma school told me I can't deffer, rather I will have to reapply for me to be considered for admission and funding again. God dey.

Congrats on ur medics call..pls did lakehead require GRE and r u goin for thesis or non-thesis study option, if thesis did u v to get a supervisor ursef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Hi kjbobo..can c u r awake..tk care smileyHi kjbobo..can c u r awake..tk care
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2013
cash247:

Well na triple TRV I dey thank Baba God for.. Me, wifey & junior. Only God fit do am grin

Wow! Congratulations!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 12:42am On Sep 29, 2013
greatheights:

They dint tell mi anytin abt uploadn it o. Al dy said ws the physician wud send d result to CIC

Oo k. Make we dey hope n pray all goes well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 1:02am On Sep 29, 2013
sparta_300:

Oo k. Make we dey hope n pray all goes well.

Amen ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 2:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Chrigogo,
You nor get problem at all for Canada.Just try start your own comedy half hour for Lambton College,before you finish,i go try dey organise shows for you for the diff provinces.

My people, its not easy here but if you know what you want and put your mind to it,you would enjoy it.
You need to make on the spot decisions here and be very calculative else you miss it.You need to do your research well on your proposed course of study and check employability rate.

And i want you all to appreciate Egbon Siga,Fhemmy , and Kjbobo for their immense contributions.For i wont lie you guys,its difficult to remember NL when you are hit with the system here.

Please for those applying to Universities for masters , i advise to also apply to colleges so that if you dont get admission in your desired Univeristy, you can use the college admission to get in.Its better to be in than be outside and once in, you have to face it.

Also, if you are so so bent on coming to Canada,try applying to schools in Manitoba, Newbrunswick,Nova Scotia(affordable colleges exists here)even Quebec.Just that there are really no job opportunities in such provinces except you are in the Health line or IT line you would get offers here,especially in the health line.You can do your 8-10 months program here and easily relocate to better regions that have good job prospects with your Canadian certificate and then apply for another 8-10 months program which would get you the 3years work permit you are looking for.Then you can do part-time jobs as you school because you have got a Canadian certificate on ground.

Let fear not grip you as Canadians are the most friendly people on earth and are always ready to help if only you ask.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2013
Burningflamz: Chrigogo,
You nor get problem at all for Canada.Just try start your own comedy half hour for Lambton College,before you finish,i go try dey organise shows for you for the diff provinces.

My people, its not easy here but if you know what you want and put your mind to it,you would enjoy it.
You need to make on the spot decisions here and be very calculative else you miss it.You need to do your research well on your proposed course of study and check employability rate.

And i want you all to appreciate Egbon Siga,Fhemmy , and Kjbobo for their immense contributions.For i wont lie you guys,its difficult to remember NL when you are hit with the system here.

Please for those applying to Universities for masters , i advise to also apply to colleges so that if you dont get admission in your desired Univeristy, you can use the college admission to get in.Its better to be in than be outside and once in, you have to face it.

Also, if you are so so bent on coming to Canada,try applying to schools in Manitoba, Newbrunswick,Nova Scotia(affordable colleges exists here)even Quebec.Just that there are really no job opportunities in such provinces except you are in the Health line or IT line you would get offers here,especially in the health line.You can do your 8-10 months program here and easily relocate to better regions that have good job prospects with your Canadian certificate and then apply for another 8-10 months program which would get you the 3years work permit you are looking for.Then you can do part-time jobs as you school because you have got a Canadian certificate on ground.

Let fear not grip you as Canadians are the most friendly people on earth and are always ready to help if only you ask.

Thanks oo broda! We must Rock Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2013
please i want to fine out if i can c surmit my application to the embassy by october? Advice needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Burningflamz: Chrigogo,

....Burningflamz....my main man home and abroad....i know say with u in canada my parol sure.....the piece of info i gained from u dey extremely costlier pass Playpays rolex gold watch grin......i really appreciate man....u just too much my blood.....Thanks and God bless u.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2013
jaybmich: what really got me think deep and prompted to ask this question is that, he(MOSURE) said 5.6 million was in his sponsor's account, which brings me to this, has any one been granted TRV with less than 6M in his or her sponsor's account? Please this question should not be taken with a pinch of salt! Am sorry for the visa Denial!@mosure
....Nna jaymbich i dey always fear to see ur post here mehn!! Cuz ur question they always get HIV/AIDS grin and if person no wear condom answer ur question na die be dat......dont be lazy bro...take ur time and read through this part4 from page 100 - 200.....u would see dat alot of peeps don chop TRV with less than 5million....if baba God be for you, who be against u?.....haba jaymbich the 8thousand dollar man....i don notice say all ur question na the same but in different phrase....lol.....phew!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2013
richard4ssky: please i want to fine out if i can c surmit my application to the embassy by october? Advice needed
Yes you can, pls go through the online route;it has the fastest processing time,tested and trusted. Make it snappy, its mostly likely CIC introduce bio-metrics this Oct.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2013
femianiyi:

Guys today get as eh be ooh, I was just der dey look lyk slowpoke wen I dey see people dey smile collect der trv. All I was told was to tell my agent dat my package has been returned to VSF today, of which maple manager says dey will pick it up on monday. Whatever dats means D oga's make u pep analyze am, if na medics instructions or something else.

Femi i submitted using maple too. please were u able to get your application tracking number from them? And did they inform you of the specific date your application was submitted to the embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2013
clusterphobia: KJbobo, I'm for fall but deferred to winter.
Success to all storming d embassy today. And for those in maple. It might take a while but as long as U did all they asked U to do, U will definitely be called but be sure to call those numbers and direct them on what pathway you want them to follow. They are the best even tho they are exensive and a lil "mystical"

Congrats on your medics call Clusterphobia. I submitted through maple too. When your application was submitted, did they tell u the specific day it was submitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2013
Sleek5 I just recall the date I submitted my last doc and my maple visa officer told me he had submitted it. You can always call and confirm with them the day they submitted it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Every evil padlock used against our medical instruction to be stagnant shall break by FIRE in the name of Jesus...(AMEN) lots of medical shall flow in the house this week IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosure: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks guys!I read socoiology in my first degree n applied 4 human resource management cos I av experience in HR,lik if u go thru d reasons y dey refused,pls hus I nid ur help,@siga ur waitin to hear frm u,d reasons are listed earlier,and I wil like to kw if I can reapply 4 january,and hw is dis online done,pls hus ur help is welcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Huzzie:
Yes you can, pls go through the online route;it has the fastest processing time,tested and trusted. Make it snappy, its mostly likely CIC introduce bio-metrics this Oct.

sir thanks so much for the info, so was the web page for the online appliction and do i need bio metrics for the online root
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2013
mosure: Thanks guys!I read socoiology in my first degree n applied 4 human resource management cos I av experience in HR,lik if u go thru d reasons y dey refused,pls hus I nid ur help,@siga ur waitin to hear frm u,d reasons are listed earlier,and I wil like to kw if I can reapply 4 january,and hw is dis online done,pls hus ur help is welcome.
mosure: hi guys,just yesterday got not too good newsmi av been waiting for medical over 4month,so i decided to visit canadian embassy n i ws called inside,amd ws given my document,wen i opened it saw three reasons y i ws refused.
1.that i did nt sactisfy dem i av enugh cash to pay my fees and xoenses over there
2.that i did nt sactisfy dem i wil come bk after my study
3.that am not a bonafide student
the first i am surprisedcos in my sponsors acct is abt 5.6m and i avpaid my fees too,pls hus help n xplain wat mite be the reason for dis,and what correction i nid make when reapplying.hope to hear frm you guys,pls a newcomer.
Though, I am not one of the Ogas in the house....I was once denied TRV too with almost the same reasons except that i was tagged not a "credible student",if you had any loop hole in your previous application please try to correct it, if no loop hole re-apply with those docx because that was what I did. If you have a winter start date, pls re-fire by applying online...I didnt use the online route but I can tell you the only challenge most applicants had was with payment using debit card....I wish you the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.