Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589528 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Siga: ... What are u scared of ? grin ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pharmow: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
ChriGo: .....Oh....then i love maple grin....but bros why maple visa agent cum cost na.....shey na so the maple leaves cost for canada?.....

Maple education inc. are on their own. Maple leaves nah free gift from God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chars1289:
Hello,same tin it ma bro too..dere is nothing showing whr to upload a proof of medical on cic portal...ws only instructed to go for medicals wit no further instructns.
pls wen u hear frm cdhc dnt hesistate to get bck.
If there's no instruction for u to submit any medical prove, just do your medics and wait..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13:
just go and see for yourself... its part of experience..
...No be me u suppose quote Nne... na the guy wey post the initial question u suppose quote...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pharmow: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
tebenezer: For those who have done their medical test,please what are the areas the tests emphasize?I want to do a pre-test b4 advancing for the normal.Plz enlighten me.

If U not get serious STDs or contagious disease like TB, Leprosy etc, U no get cause to fear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pharmow: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oga Siga, which part of this expansive land U dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
pharmow: Oga Siga, which part of this expansive land U dey?
... I dey Tdot... Never left since...repping my city with Drake and Cardinal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Not scared!!! The place i work ensure that a medical test must be conduct on every staff every three months.I just want to be wise...tha's all

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
tebenezer: For those who have done their medical test,please what are the areas the tests emphasize?I want to do a pre-test b4 advancing for the normal.Plz enlighten me.
don't go there with fear oo mr.. so ur BP no go high before u reach thr..lol.. Just saying. The Doc wil ask u sm questns lyk have u been operated on before? Do u have any medical challenge dat u'r being treated for? Etc. Then u give them ur urine n blood.. Shikena
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13: @ Playpays: please what is PM? and where do i check it? am new on this site, so i dont know where to check it. Thanks

Its a message. Check the email u used for ur nairaland acct, there u should see my message just reply it. That's all! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
tebenezer: Not scared!!! The place i work ensure that a medical test must be conduct on every staff every three months.I just want to be wise...tha's all

... Wetin ur work place medical test gats to do with Canadian Visa... u lost me small... or should I go for another cup of coffee...as today na International Coffee Day...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pharmow: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Siga: ... I dey Tdot... Never left since...repping my city with Drake and Cardinal

Cool, Tdot reps anyday anytime. I dey St Kitts an hour drive south of Tdot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13: @Chars1289. ok no problem. What are you intending to use as proof of medical status? is it the receipt of payment that was given to you?
D receipt is d only proof if asked to present it bt my questn is “is it necessary to show a proof of medicals since cdhc knws dt if yu don't pay at d hospital ur med results won't get to dem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jux to aware you of the times i have gone for medicals....Now i think you r found.......Abeg a cup should be reserve for me ooo...as coffee no dey cold for Kanata!!!!as eh dey hot niooo

Siga: ... Wetin ur work place medical test gats to do with Canadian Visa... u lost me small... or should I go for another cup of coffee...as today na International Coffee Day...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Siga: ...No be me u suppose quote Nne... na the guy wey post the initial question u suppose quote...

Egbon, Jadapinket is our sister and still new on here... e ba wa fa mora
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
PlayPays:

Egbon, Jade is our sister and still new on here... e ba wa fa mora
... I know my bro... but na the wrong person she dey quote na ni...lol... grin tx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
pharmow:

Cool, Tdot reps anyday anytime. I dey St Kitts an hour drive south of Tdot
... I have no idea where that one dey bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
pharmow:

Maple education inc. are on their own. Maple leaves nah free gift from God
....Den maple agent should stop bearing dat name if they cant operate for free grin....dy should change to costple ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
fa mo ra keh....hmmmm.........something in ma mind oo....egbon no nyc reach tha syd ooo....No go open ur aiz make fly enta am otherwys,jade go wole oooo

PlayPays:

Egbon, Jade is our sister and still new on here... e ba wa fa mora
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pharmow: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Siga: ... I have no idea where that one dey bro...

Niagara falls region
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
pharmow:

Niagara falls region
... Na that one u for talk now... nice view for that side... hope u dey enjoy the place...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
maybe the person na cassanova
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
PlayPays:

Its a message. Check the email u used for ur nairaland acct, there u should see my message just reply it. That's all! smiley
...and ChriGo's message too grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Siga: ... I know my bro... but na the wrong person she dey quote na ni...lol... grin tx
......How is wife and kids....Hope i didnt quote the wrong person grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
tebenezer: fa mo ra keh....hmmmm.........something in ma mind oo....egbon no nyc reach tha syd ooo....No go open ur aiz make fly enta am otherwys,jade go wole oooo

I trust my Egbon Siga him na agbalagba toh ju agbalagbi lo.
He won't do more than I instructed. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
... Una sure say una wan travel enter Canada again... cos na so so woman talk una dey talk now... Chrigogo.. family dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
PlayPays:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13:
didnt get any message from you in my email.

The message won't be directly from me but from Nairaland with a subject like; 'PlayPays would like to send you a message' so anytime u see such frm any other user that's the PM reply it to grant access.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
PlayPays:

I trust my Egbon Siga him na agbalagba toh ju agbalagbi lo.
He won't do more than I instructed. cheesy
....How dare u instruct oga siga....Oya do 80 press up dia grin.....see ya big head....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
PlayPays:

The message won't be directly from me but from Nairaland with a subject like; 'PlayPays would like to send you a message' so anytime u see such frm any other user that's the PM reply it to grant access.
Now that you've posted ur addy.... I pity d traffic on ur inbox
i did get an alert from ChrisGo. so how do i delete the message that has my email addy. cos am new on this site
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
@cash247- congratulations! Enjoy ur stay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
jadapinket13:
i did get an alert from ChrisGo. so how do i delete the message that has my email addy. cos am new on this site
.......Why my mail go enter spam mail while playpays own go enter main inbox ?.....Playpays u use orunmila jazz chop TRV cum use dat same jazz direct my mail go jadapinket spam mail......no worry i go leave ur case to baba God....jadapinket check ur spam mail u will see wia playpays directed my mail to...just reply d mail back....and one more thing am not Chrisgo....I AM CHRIGO grin.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.