Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591544 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Obieem: I have a few questions for the gurus in the house.
1. I got admission into fleming college, I am yet to gather all necessary documents but would do so within two weeks. I learnt that the online route is better from testimonies gotten here. Please is it advisable to pay tution fees when one has not gotten visa, considering the problems we nigerians face at the embassy.
2. Someone told is better you do a 2yr master program than a 2yr postgraduate program, because masters students gets residence and work permit easily, please how true is it.
3. Is there any cheaper college than the one I just got, because I was told to pay 13.5' for tution that's almost amount masters pays. How can one work and pay for the next year, because I plan on paying only one year. Is there any better work oppurtunities for me to work and payy next year. Would be glad if my questions are answered.
Ask Chrigo or PM him, he is good in this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please guys, I need a little help about my medicals. I'm planning to go to VFS on wednesday to pick-up my passport for the medicals. Please guys, which hospital/clinic is the fastest, because I'm based in IBadan and I'm not planning to stay overnight but, if at all, I will, I will be staying with my friend at AJAH, so, please guys, I need the fastest address to the fastest clinic.
Thank yoi for your support.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
rilly2000: Please guys, I need a little help about my medicals. I'm planning to go to VFS on wednesday to pick-up my passport for the medicals. Please guys, which hospital/clinic is the fastest, because I'm based in IBadan and I'm not planning to stay overnight but, if at all, I will, I will be staying with my friend at AJAH, so, please guys, I need the fastest address to the fastest clinic.
Thank yoi for your support.

try and call them to get more info

q-life Family clinic,
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street,
(234)-8052525452
Funmilayo Alakija

Asaju Medical Clinic,
2 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island,
PO Box 70470,
Olufemi Akinyanju
(234-1) 2700040
(234-1) 2700654
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
jadapinket13:
You are 95% right about your statement. Once they pass a file and move forward without contacting the person, then it's a problem of about to face denial. That's a very BIG FACT. So if they have passed your date run to Cdhc to check on the status of your application.

This is wrong, there's nothing like a date or app was passed, Applications are not treated that way, we've talk about this several times of slow and fast VOs, app wait on queue until its adopted by a VO. Yall should stop fully believing that cdch rep that talk on phone to say they're working on so so date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
mosure: Thanks everi1 4 ur opinion,I only book a flight tinkin it ws necessary,bt pls I hus I nid to kw wher I went wrong,talkin abt registry in a professional bodi yes I am a student member wt cipm,and avin worked in human resc dpt,I even summitted all my previous offer letter,pls hus I nid ur help on d crorrection so I can online to reply cos I av defered my admission to jan,my email henrycobleek@yahoo.com

bros it is written in your CHECKLIST>

Do not undergo a medical exam until advised by this office. Medical results may take up to 4 weeks.

Any preparations you make, such as paying administration or tuition fees, are done entirely at your own
risk.

Do not finalise travel plans unless you have received your visa from the Canadian Deputy High Commission
in Lagos.

by booking a flight, you don dey finalise travel plans b that,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
nas-jay:

try and call them to get more info

q-life Family clinic,
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street,
(234)-8052525452
Funmilayo Alakija

Asaju Medical Clinic,
2 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island,
PO Box 70470,
Olufemi Akinyanju
(234-1) 2700040
(234-1) 2700654
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Congrats Adewaleafolabi.
God has rewarded ur patience and he will complete the remaining process with divineluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Chrigo
I hav opened d package. A letter frm d embassy sayz I hav nt satisfied dem I wud com bak after studies and dat I havnt shown dem I hav adequate funds. Finally,dat I didnt include my sponsor's employerz letter.
Frm all of this,I need you to guide me please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by missbon(f): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
congrats to all dat got medical call, make God help the rest of us patiently waiting smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
clusterphobia: How long does it take after meds to get trv? Wanna know if I can start booking. I wasn't asked for any additional doc.
Meanwhile my agents r telling me to ay 4accommodation which is a lil senseless to me!
What's ur take on duration after meds and accommo?

No specific number of days or weeks but with past experience; maybe 3-4weeks.
You can begin ur search on accomodation but u should have no reason to begin hurry for flight ticket.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
ok!
Dad is my sponsor...yes!!! but he wants that I use his friend's statement of account... how cool is this
sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg: @Chrigo
I hav opened d package. A letter frm d embassy sayz I hav nt satisfied dem I wud com bak after studies and dat I havnt shown dem I hav adequate funds. Finally,dat I didnt include my sponsor's employerz letter.
.....Phew!!!....this is sad....ok no need to panic....how much was in the SOA ?....Did u submit landed properties documents as proof of home tie? .....have u differed to january?.....
Wished u knew this forum earlier, u wouldnt have made the mistake of omiting the sponsor's employment letter.....Please any intending applicant planning to submit his/her visa application should try as much as possible to list docx submited before submitting to embassy so that the gurus in the house can proof read before submition....Trust me it doesnt take energy in ur body to type it.....@brendumsg...please get back with the questions.....na online route sure pass......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
blink6: ok!
Dad is my sponsor...yes!!! but he wants that I use his friend's statement of account... how cool is this
sad
Be ready to explain to the VO why your dad's friend is your co-sponsor,other than that, no big deal; just ensure other things are in place.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Chrigo
I hav seen d package. Its a denial. Reasons:
1. That I havnt convinced dem I will leav canada after studies
2. That I havnt convinced dem I hav enuf funds
3. That I didnt include a letter from my sponsorz employer.
Please guide me on how to correct these errors and d online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Huzzie:
Be ready to explain to the VO why your dad's friend is your co-sponsor,other than that, no big deal; just ensure other things are in place.
The reason, wont be a problem... but, if I'm to apply online, will it be required of me to show this statement of account thing, plus other docx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
brendumsg: @Chrigo
Sorry for ur denial...Chrigo has spoken well, just dnt give up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
thanks, so if im applying or submitting application any date in august, the statement of acct strts from 1st feb? And ends at d august date am submitting?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
mPop: thanks, so if im applying or submitting application any date in august, the statement of acct stops at that particular date?

There is no need for the money going into the account to stop . . but dont be transferring money into the account that would look out of place . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingRoosevelt: But someone on this forum just said he applied July. .and got med call up..they might pass and still come back ..they keep saying they're working on May 30th and all but people in june and July are getting med call up..someone in May 11 still got called whilst they are working on may 29. the point is we are not even certain again.only them no how them dey take arrange am.
They pick interest on applicants who used sponsor as father, mother, bro, sis, husband, wife and treat them faster. I am not saying those who used uncle or antie or cousin or friend or neigbour or company cannot get approvals oh but they process those one when they like. Look at most peopke geting medical calls. Ask them who their sponsor were and u will conlude 85% are close sponsorship having high success rate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Obieem: I have a few questions for the gurus in the house.
1. I got admission into fleming college, I am yet to gather all necessary documents but would do so within two weeks. I learnt that the online route is better from testimonies gotten here. Please is it advisable to pay tution fees when one has not gotten visa, considering the problems we nigerians face at the embassy.
2. Someone told is better you do a 2yr master program than a 2yr postgraduate program, because masters students gets residence and work permit easily, please how true is it.
3. Is there any cheaper college than the one I just got, because I was told to pay 13.5' for tution that's almost amount masters pays. How can one work and pay for the next year, because I plan on paying only one year. Is there any better work oppurtunities for me to work and payy next year. Would be glad if my questions are answered.
.....1. Bro sometimes sch might demand little commitment from part of ur tuition before handing u the admission letter...if this case u got no choice than to pay that tuition commitment....in the longrun embassy might require u pay the balance of the tuition so bro its a dicey situation.......2. bros its true 1yr or 2yrs masters program is cool but 2yrs postgraduate program is also cool as u also get 3yrs work permit too just like the 2yrs masters program....but however masters degree and postgradute diploma degree are not on the same pedester when it comes to quick issuance of permanent resident in some province.....bro if $13k is for your 2yrs postgraduate diploma program then its cheap jare grin.....bro as for the work its all about strategy and hardwork....as a student u have limited hours to work except summer wen u have to work ur asss out 24hours to earn ur $$$$.....if ur intend program got coop/internship den thats an avenue to also make $$$$ too......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna see lecture....I dey feel u pinket ....but seriously lets face the fact, online route doesnt need much packaging as such....once ur course is onpoint,ur SOA they okay, ur home tie strong then that should do it for the online route....greatheights who also went online route didnt even submit anything to prove home tie and still got medics...of which dem no born the dude well to try that with paper route grin......canadian based VO's are really nice....

Yeah those Canada base VO are nice. Most VO in Naija here are even Nigeria babes. They have only Two whity. Online has more chances of success and i like the risk that guy took by withdrawing his papper and applying online. He was able to read the time like the men of isacaah. He just want to grab his copy now while it lasts. I am not saying others should do same oh. Everyone has his own decision to make.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=Fhemmmy]

There is no need for the money going into the account to stop . . but dont be transferring money into the account that would look out of place . . . [/quote

Pls gimi ur ym/skype id
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Siga: ....Need I say more.... and some people will say is Oversea paradise... or is Canada paradise... to me its close to it if not it.... two sisters that were injured at the Kenyan Mall attack...arrived Toronto yesterday...aboard a private jet and immediately taken to hospital from the airport ... tell me... CAN NIGERIA do this to its citizens? Keep in mind these girls were born in Toronto and relocated to Kenya 3yrs ago... but the fact that they carry the Canadian passport speaks volumes....

http://www.cp24.com/news/canadian-sisters-injured-in-kenya-mall-attack-arrive-in-toronto-1.1476078

Now...tell me... is the visa wahala worth it or not...

guy they can do it for you sef. Just form say u fall for road you will see how ambulance will rush to to the nearest hospital. The thing is that they value lifes and property and we dont.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
mPop: Pls gimi ur ym/skype id

Dont use any of those, we could just talk here and everyone else as well could learn from what we say.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
blink6:
The reason, wont be a problem... but, if I'm to apply online, will it be required of me to show this statement of account thing, plus other docx
.....Biko how many oga Fhemmmy do we have on this forum?....i read ur post thinking its oga Fhemmmy asking dis kinda suprising question....i check the name cum hiss say no be my Oga Fhemmmy be this jare......Tah!! bros change ya font to red jor grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
kelly4top:
They pick interest on applicants who used sponsor as father, mother, bro, sis, husband, wife and treat them faster. I am not saying those who used uncle or antie or cousin or friend or neigbour or company cannot get approvals oh but they process those one when they like. Look at most peopke geting medical calls. Ask them who their sponsor were and u will conlude 85% are close sponsorship having high success rate.

Not true sir....we've critically analysed this stuff over and over again....

It used to be like you said in the past,but recently, I know of a number of peeps(more than 50%) who used their parents and waited like hell before they got their medical calls...

@ a point, it was traced down to one's course of study which up till now is still under debate and has not been fully verified...

The whole stuff is just mysterious....

Na God sure pass bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Biko how many oga Fhemmmy do we have on this forum?....i read ur post thinking its oga Fhemmmy asking dis kinda suprising question....i check the name cum hiss say no be my Oga Fhemmmy be this jare......Tah!! bros change ya font to red jor grin.....

Again, cant wait for you to chop your visa . . . Your mouth no be small, Kai
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Huzzie: [b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6.Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
7.Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
10.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
11.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13.Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
14.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15.Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
16.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
17.Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
18.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
19.Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
20.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
21.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALSO ADD SPONSOR.. Parents, bro sis etc to enable us track the highest success rate. In USA student tred, they do add sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....Biko how many oga Fhemmmy do we have on this forum?....i read ur post thinking its oga Fhemmmy asking dis kinda suprising question....i check the name cum hiss say no be my Oga Fhemmmy be this jare......Tah!! bros change ya font to red jor grin.....
this ur comment no resemble answer to my question... young man, answer my question.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Again, cant wait for you to chop your visa . . . Your mouth no be small, Kai
....grin.....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nossybelle: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
kelly4top:

That is an absolute 'no truth no proof statement" what of people that applied April and just got called and where sponsored by their parents, and people who where sponsored by their neigbours who got called after one month? we can never deciphers these peoples pattern.

Best thing for us ALL is Submt the right documents watch and pray. Lets stop thinking for the VO's.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ok thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.