Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,457 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591213 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2013
manover: Hello house! My brother is a student in Serbia, and he's already in Third year of his study in Serbia, and he wants to run a short summer program next year 2014, Do think he has a chances of getting the visa? Though his on scholarship in Serbia studying computer science and engineering.

1. Can he use his own statement of account? about 1.1m?

2. Can he apply online without biometric? because i heard Nigeria must need biometric to apply for Canny visa from Nov 2013!

3. There is no Canada embassy in Serbia how can he apply? can someone help him in Nigeria to apply in Nigeria without biometric?

Pls ur advice
.....*chrigo frowns face*...Bro na only u get brother ?.....dis ur question don show for this forum tire....now u have another brother in serbia again.....no be only serbia, na pakistan grin....Solomonwis the wise himsef has given u a perfect answer to ur previous "Brother" question....now this is another brother again....this question is exactly the same as the previous one u asked just that its another country...na wa oo.....Bros please list the number of brothers u have biko so that we go dey aware ......make another brother question no hit us again for this forum ........haba......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2013
mobuch:

He wiLl clock 29 in november and concluded his masters in netherland in 2011
Ok sir, since he wants to show that he's working then his account will be necessary because you can't tell me someone working doesn't have a personal savings to aid his study apart from his sponsor. 29 and working should not fully depend on a sponsor i:e himself will have to be a co-sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2013
greatheights: @blink6. If u want2 put any doc as per company tins put it in the pdf unda the proof of financial support.
Company docx? Is it that necessary? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Canadidacy: Mheeen, it's not easy to start from the start of this thread, @ last am here,thank God. This thread remains the best Canada travelling agency in Nigeria. Nlanders are doing a great work here. I pray God crown all our effort and make our dreams come true.
Now, I can boldly say all roads lead to Newfoundland in September 2014.
....Nna my own road leads to Ontario....dont divert me biko grin....Welcome to the forum bro......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2013
angelllla: @ChriGo...I have tried to send you a personal message but I could not because it said we are not connected. I have sent the blank message though. I guess it is when you reply that message that we can then connect
.....Seen it.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2013
blink6:
Company docx? Is it that necessary? undecided

Can c d munch list. Or proli lik jadapinket advisd u can view yo online portal and use d ? Button to b fully convinced

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2013
jadapinket13: Proof of Means of financial support( for online application)

You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing. As many of the following documents:
- your bank statements for thee past 4 months
- a bank draft in convertible currency
- pay stubs
- an employment letter
- proof of assets or business
- proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
- tax reports, declarations or statements
-proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
- a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
-proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
- proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada.

To get this list click on the symbol ? In from of any requirement you are asked to submit and you will see the list of all the documents.

Cc @blink. D munch screen wsnt clear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2013
they said as many,,, not all. So, which among the listed, including the first one will help my app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2013
Nobody wants to send me sample of statement of Purpose and sample of sponsorship sad
@chirgo so ur 1 of d ogas in ds forum wt school r u goin to and to study wt?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2013
On behalf of my fellow countrymen,I want say thank you to all who believe in Nigeria and Nigerians. My goodwill message goes out to all Nigerians,friends of Nigerians and Nigeria across the globe.

Happy independence day Nigeria! smiley
Long live Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2013
newacca: On behalf of my fellow countrymen,I want say thank you to all who believe in Nigeria and Nigerians. My goodwill message goes out to all Nigerians,friends of Nigerians and Nigeria across the globe.

Happy independence day Nigeria! smiley
Long live Nigeria! cheesy

@newacca pls send me ur contact,email. dd u eventually get the visa to canada? I haven't finished reading the 3rd travelling to canada thread, need to ask some few questns and hope u gud smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2013
@jadapinkett everything I submitted was originals. I know u just want to be realistic, being realistic is relative, u sound like u are so sure I will be denied...there's no need for such negativity right nw, God hand na him he dey. Well, its a company and moni comes in and goes out...total credit and debit of one of the SOA was 219M and 217M altogether and the other one too good cash flow. The tax certificate showed it had total turn over of 617M last year and there's share certificate I submitted to. Frm the past threads I read, there hv been people who used company sponsorship and got their trvs, Aihewia was sponsored by a law firm and frm wat she submitted, nt all that but she was called for medicals and was only requested she submit proof of ther own funds(her personal statement).

@ Chrigo, thanks ooo! Na God get power for everything like u rightly said.

Anyway, we all still dey, we go dey update eachother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Canadidacy(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna my own road leads to Ontario....dont divert me biko grin....Welcome to the forum bro......

ChriGo ur head dey there; thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2013
mPop: Nobody wants to send me sample of statement of Purpose and sample of sponsorship sad
@chirgo so ur 1 of d ogas in ds forum wt school r u goin to and to study wt?
.....Biko wia u get ur info from say i be oga here?...please paste a link here and let me confirm who told u dat grin.....biko i aint oga....i hapen to read this thread from part 1 to part 4..back to back so am familiar with most things shikinah!!......PM me and let me send u a sample.....phew!!.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2013
ChriGo: .....Biko wia u get ur info from say i be oga here?...please paste a link here and let me confirm who told u dat grin.....biko i aint oga....i hapen to read this thread from part 1 to part 4..back to back so am familiar with most things shikinah!!......PM me and let me send u a sample.....phew!!.....

I'm still on Page 36 of thread 3, its good to. Read and ๏̯๏ things urself first hand,,.just had to open an acct for my self here.Pleas send it to modepopp@yahoo.com pls send both, wt school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2013
mPop:

@newacca pls send me ur contact,email. dd u eventually get the visa to canada? I haven't finished reading the 3rd travelling to canada thread, need to ask some few questns and hope u gud smiley
You can ask me any question here, so some other people may learn from it,but if the questions are so personal,you can send message to maplelandnewacca (at) yahoo. com

God has the best plan for people. So,I follow his guidance and direction. I just finished the treatment oooo my sister. I did the first test to confirm things are alright and the result came out fine but the Doctor says he needs another result to compare with the previous one I did in 3mths ago. I'm about doing it.

If God says there is positive things for me in Canada,I will get there. If you not,he will definitely give me the best( Maa-sha Allah). He has never failed me in the past. smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2013
mPop:

I'm still on Page 36 of thread 3, its good to. Read and ๏̯๏ things urself first hand,,.just had to open an acct for my self here.Pleas send it to modepopp@yahoo.com pls send both, wt school?
.....page 36 bitibo....haba dont fry ya eyes further biko....part 1 and part 2 alone is enuff transform someone to a self agent.....Please flow along with this part 4 and lets rock it together grin.....ya eyes are so important to me pls ......lol......My sch, Lambton college...submitted visa application july 30.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2013
Sleek5: @jadapinkett everything I submitted was originals. I know u just want to be realistic, being realistic is relative, u sound like u are so sure I will be denied...there's no need for such negativity right nw, God hand na him he dey. Well, its a company and moni comes in and goes out...total credit and debit of one of the SOA was 219M and 217M altogether and the other one too good cash flow. The tax certificate showed it had total turn over of 617M last year and there's share certificate I submitted to. Frm the past threads I read, there hv been people who used company sponsorship and got their trvs, Aihewia was sponsored by a law firm and frm wat she submitted, nt all that but she was called for medicals and was only requested she submit proof of ther own funds(her personal statement).

Am really sorry if I sounded negative. Obviously believing that God will do it is the most important thing. So let's all pray for each other and keep fingers crossed. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2013
Sleek5: @jadapinkett everything I submitted was originals. I know u just want to be realistic, being realistic is relative, u sound like u are so sure I will be denied...there's no need for such negativity right nw, God hand na him he dey. Well, its a company and moni comes in and goes out...total credit and debit of one of the SOA was 219M and 217M altogether and the other one too good cash flow. The tax certificate showed it had total turn over of 617M last year and there's share certificate I submitted to. Frm the past threads I read, there hv been people who used company sponsorship and got their trvs, Aihewia was sponsored by a law firm and frm wat she submitted, nt all that but she was called for medicals and was only requested she submit proof of ther own funds(her personal statement).

.....Niceone sleek5....jadapinket was only trying to scare me, not you grin.....if i go to canny and u dont who will i sit and drink hot coffee with in that -60c winter cold?.....lol....anyway na baba God job to do am....our job is to patiently wait and observe how the thin goes.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2013
angelllla: @ChriGo...I have tried to send you a personal message but I could not because it said we are not connected. I have sent the blank message though. I guess it is when you reply that message that we can then connect
There shouldn't be an Error In Connection if the intention is right!
One can't trust that Chrigo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2013
PlayPays:
There shouldn't be an Error In Connection if the intention is right!
One can't trust that Chrigo
.....Laff wan finish me....see this guy grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2013
@Newacca so after the New test, when the doc compares it with the result of 3moths ago,u will be Okay and ur Trv will be issued(Amen).. So dey can really hold some1 down for almost 1yr nawa

@Chirgo, its even painin me I hadn't already come across d thread as at 2011/2012, wld av loved to congratulate alota pple who came as novices,askd questns,applied and got der trv.its really nice reading der story nd gaining alot.God will help us and all d best to u and ur appliction!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2013
ChriGo: ....Playpays u'r doing a very good job here....kip it up man.....I hope it continues after 6months *in oga siga's voice* grin.....Nna am out of here before playpays descend on me......

Baba nla weyrey ni iwo boy yii *in egbon Siga's voice*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
mPop: @Newacca so after the New test, when the doc compares it with the result of 3moths ago,u will be Okay and ur Trv will be issued(Amen).. So dey can really hold some1 down for almost 1yr nawa

@Chirgo, its even painin me I hadn't already come across d thread as at 2011/2012, wld av loved to congratulate alota pple who came as novices,askd questns,applied and got der trv.its really nice reading der story nd gaining alot.God will help us and all d best to u and ur appliction!
....Tanx mpop...i also wish ur future visa application the best.....and biko my name na chrigo with "Chr"....not Chirgo(Cargo) grin.....how would u feel if i call u mfop instead of mpop?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
jadapinket13:
Am really sorry if I sounded negative. Obviously believing that God will do it is the most important thing. So let's all pray for each other and keep fingers crossed. It is well.

I understand Jada, we are all learning. I only got to know abt this thread after I had submitted my application...atleast, it will be an experience whatever the outcome. Hv u submitted ur medicals? Ur trv toh sure...God is able.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
PlayPays:

Baba nla weyrey ni iwo boy yii *in egbon Siga's voice*
.....Lol *in oga siga's laff * grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
ChriGo: .....Niceone sleek5....jadapinket was only trying to scare me, not you grin.....if i go to canny and u dont who will i sit and drink hot coffee with in that -60c winter cold?.....lol....anyway na baba God job to do am....our job is to patiently wait and observe how the thin goes.....

LOL Chrigo...I like reading ur posts here because u just hv a good sense of humour, even when pple are confused and shaky cos of their applications, u have a way of just lightening it all up. Plus u have helped so many pple here, ur own trv is on the way by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence day my nairaland fam...God bless you all.aswear I wish say I dey celebrate this Independence for canny na me for carry am for head pass..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sleek5:

LOL Chrigo...I like reading ur posts here because u just hv a good sense of humour, even when pple are confused and shaky cos of their applications, u have a way of just lightening it all up. Plus u have helped so many pple here, ur own trv is on the way by God's grace.
....i say a Big amen to mine and a Bigger amen to urs grin...... tanx sleek5.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lmao so sorry ddnt look at it well thot it was chirgo, kk chrigo. Thanks but u never sent any sample to me tho :|
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
mPop: Lmao so sorry ddnt look at it well thot it was chirgo, kk chrigo. Thanks but u never sent any sample to me tho :|
....Will send it now...just chilling if someone else go need am....wanna send it at once....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Newacca I've aded u, pls accept

@all I've not really seen people going to mohawk college on this thread sad y?

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.