Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591584 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by khemthar: 1:02am On May 14, 2013
@sanniemoe: you may be asked to pay for accomodation before your visa is granted. The embassy does that often. The common advice is that you don't pay fees until the embassy asks you to do so.

Yes, you can be refused a visa even after paying full fees. Its rare though. If you have gone this far with Maple, please stick with them. They use a thorough process, so its not likely you will be refused using them. (from testimonies of other people on this forum who have used their services). They have a good reputation for being very professional.

No fear. God ll help you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:09am On May 14, 2013
khemthar: @sanniemoe: you may be asked to pay for accomodation before your visa is granted. The embassy does that often. The common advice is that you don't pay fees until the embassy asks you to do so.

Yes, you can be refused a visa even after paying full fees. Its rare though. If you have gone this far with Maple, please stick with them. They use a thorough process, so its not likely you will be refused using them. (from testimonies of other people on this forum who have used their services). They have a good reputation for being very professional.

No fear. God ll help you.

God will injure you with unexpected blessings. Thanks a million. When I get my visa.ima holler at U..2 boddles of Champagne on me any 5star location on the island.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:13am On May 14, 2013
justwise:

Good, you have paid an agent for this services,let them do their job. I shouldn't be here at this time of the day answering questions on their behalf.
Guy I bow for U o.. u no get human sympathy at all. U are "sympathless"... u meant to offer kind words not this rash ones u giving.do u think im related 2 Dangote or Do I write like Atiku's son to make u feel coughing out such huge amount is easy.. omo, odaju mehn..u are daju'ed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 1:19am On May 14, 2013
sanniemoe:
Guy I bow for U o.. u no get human sympathy at all. U are "sympathless"... u meant to offer kind words not this rash ones u giving.do u think im related 2 Dangote or Do I write like Atiku's son to make u feel coughing out such huge amount is easy.. omo, odaju mehn..u are daju'ed

I do help people who want to do it themselves and i have being doing it for 4-5yrs now free.

If you paid an agent for a job then let them get on with it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kumulus(m): 1:24am On May 14, 2013
sanniemoe:
Are you a learner?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 1:51am On May 14, 2013
kumulus:
Are you a learner?
sanniemoe:
Are you a learner?
Mr. Moderator. Just a peace of advice; you don't have to respond to all comments made.you have done your job.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:28am On May 14, 2013
Good day All,
I think I have contributed my portion here and it is time I take a bow on this thread. Wish you all the best in your academic pursuit and God bless.
Regards,
Gboyega.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 5:17am On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD: Good day All,
I think I have contributed my portion here and it is time I take a bow on this thread. Wish you all the best in your academic pursuit and God bless.
Regards,
Gboyega.

Hey!
Morning bro, why u won free us na?
R u busy wit personal stuffs or wah?
Abeg, try to check on us once in a while cos We still need you here o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 6:03am On May 14, 2013
Abeg Una don spoil this thread. So much freedom fighting, quarrelling and all dat. I'm out joor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:22am On May 14, 2013
justwise:

I do help people who want to do it themselves and i have being doing it for 4-5yrs now free.

Ok no p..u d man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:00am On May 14, 2013
justwise:

I do help people who want to do it themselves and i [b]have being [/b]doing it for 4-5yrs now free.

For once, it is..have been
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 7:22am On May 14, 2013
Yu guys just dey know justwise??
Very stubborn Mod
E don gentle sef
Wen e never become mod, chai!!!!!, e dey argue pass anybody (but keeping scammers away)

Back to d topic,
Can a Nigerian presently studying in jamaica apply from there? What are d neceSsarY docs. She came in as a visitor tho her dad is on work permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 8:37am On May 14, 2013
2-chains:
Abeg Una don spoil this thread. So much freedom fighting, quarrelling and all dat. I'm out joor.

Azzing, you won't find this much controversy when you visit indian forums and threads. No wonder they are taking over the world..

But please let's move on, boys wan Port o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 9:02am On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD: Good day All,
Regards,
Gboyega.
hhhhmmmn brova,this sounds cold. U've contributed a lot to this thread within the shortest period of time. I guess you are stepping out for a while probably cos of academics. We all gotta miss ya. Pls. check back at ur free time. Abeg.
Alles gute.

mozo:

Azzing, you won't find this much controversy when you visit indian forums and threads. No wonder they are taking over the world..

But please let's move on, boys wan Port o!
Plus they have their own issues.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:27am On May 14, 2013
uchechuwku: Yu guys just dey know justwise??
Very stubborn Mod
E don gentle sef
Wen e never become mod, chai!!!!!, e dey argue pass anybody (but keeping scammers away)

Back to d topic,
Can a Nigerian presently studying in jamaica apply from there? What are d neceSsarY docs. She came in as a visitor tho her dad is on work permit.

Yes, she can..
What's her immigrant status in Jamiaca?
She don spend up to 6 months in Jamaica?
Is she on work permit, permanent resident, or study permit?
If yes, she must provide police clearance cert n strong tie to Jamaica/ Nigeria.

Can she proof that she can return to Jamaica anytime?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 10:27am On May 14, 2013

justwise:

I do help people who want to do it themselves and i [b]have being [/b]doing it for 4-5yrs now free.

I don't like this statements. One can go thru an agent for different reasons. It could be out of ignorance. If you have any advice to give to assist him then do so.

This thread is beginning to lack the unity it was known for. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2013
VCTROKOYE:

I don't like this statements. One can go thru an agent for different reasons. It could be out of ignorance. If you have any advice to give to assist him then do so.

This thread is beginning to lack the unity it was known for. May God help us

I don't care if you like it or not, its my decision and you don't have to like it. You have the right to help anybody if you want, its your decision.

I'm not here to please everybody so as to be called a 'nice guy'
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pholubaba(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2013
@justwise i dey observe lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 11:32am On May 14, 2013
hello huz. pls for those who used the online method, i want to know if u file all your financial documents into a pdf or how do u do it, as am about to send mine now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 12:03pm On May 14, 2013
emmausa: hello huz. pls for those who used the online method, i want to know if u file all your financial documents into a pdf or how do u do it, as am about to send mine now
those who have used the online method pls help out as im into the forms now. pls brothers, the problem be say whn i want to upload another documents into the same file i have uploaded before, it will say the docs will replace the already uploaded docs.........pls what is this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 12:06pm On May 14, 2013
Just waking up... and thought i shud check the thread and all i see is ''hidden post''... ey bro's can we let all this back and forth jabs go away, and concentrate on why we all here..

Thank You..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 12:25pm On May 14, 2013
2-chains:
@ACCRA Pls how did you pay your own school fees oh please! For the seneca college.

sorry for the late response. i paid through travelex payment option which was recommended by Seneca college as a means of payment for international student. it very easy to go by. just check your admission guideline document sent with your acceptance letter to you to know the steps involved.But, more importantly you need a dom account to transfer your payment to Senecal college account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 12:31pm On May 14, 2013
@EMAUSA: all ur docs should be arranged according to ur checklist. For example, proof of finacial requirement(bank statements, scholarship or employment letter, payslips etc should be scanned as one file. The biz centre pple know how to do this using their scanner. The cic pages have also provided specifications of the sizes(4mb max.) and type of doc(pdf, word,Jpeg etc.that the online app system accepts. If your link is slow, u will probably need to use a computer with better speed. the pages easily times out. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.