Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589563 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2013
accra2005:

sorry for the late response. i paid through travelex payment option which was recommended by Seneca college as a means of payment for international student. it very easy to go by. just check your admission guideline document sent with your acceptance letter to you to know the steps involved.But, more importantly you need a dom account to transfer your payment to Senecal college account.

Did you have to stamp your, invoice that the school gave you? And what scanned documents did you send to the school?
Because I used a normal bank wire transfer via a Dom account. Payed in dollars sha. Then I ave the form I filled for the payment and the transfer paper stuff.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 4:51pm On May 14, 2013
2-chains:

Did you have to stamp your, invoice that the school gave you? And what scanned documents did you send to the school?
Because I used a normal bank wire transfer via a Dom account. Payed in dollars sha. Then I ave the form I filled for the payment and the transfer paper stuff.
What i did was i e-mailed transaction documents to them, informing them of my transfer and request for acknowledgement of that as soon as possible. After 5 days it was confirmed and receipt was sent to me via e-mail 20 days latter.But, i did not wait for receipt before submitting my application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:18pm On May 14, 2013
Aint u workn yet, just curious abt y u r goin to canny as a student
sanniemoe: I need help here. I graduated with a 3rd class in guidance and counseling in 07.did a pg in business management 2010 and MBA[HR] which I just finished. I recently applied for another Pg in global business management at Conestoga College in Onatrio via education.i just received my offer letter and im yet to begin my visa processing. I would like to know if Canadian embassy do request for accommodation fee?
Also,I would like to know the likely documents the embassy will be needing so I wont have any issue. God bless as u help with meaningful contributions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:18pm On May 14, 2013
wich uni did u do pgd biz mgt
sanniemoe: I need help here. I graduated with a 3rd class in guidance and counseling in 07.did a pg in business management 2010 and MBA[HR] which I just finished. I recently applied for another Pg in global business management at Conestoga College in Onatrio via education.i just received my offer letter and im yet to begin my visa processing. I would like to know if Canadian embassy do request for accommodation fee?
Also,I would like to know the likely documents the embassy will be needing so I wont have any issue. God bless as u help with meaningful contributions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Confirmvisa: 11:16pm On May 14, 2013
GboyegaD: Good day All,
I think I have contributed my portion here and it is time I take a bow on this thread. Wish you all the best in your academic pursuit and God bless.
Regards,
Gboyega.

Is this a threat. Bow off we are not gonna miss you. If your tired of helping others will pick up where you left. carry ur pride to american visa section like say na you first kawa. pffffft.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:26pm On May 14, 2013
Confirmvisa:

Is this a threat. Bow off we are not gonna miss you. If your tired of helping others will pick up where you left. carry ur pride to american visa section like say na you first kawa. pffffft.

Bros, pls don't create more controversies here... learn how to ignore...

@Just wise, dis is violation of Number 2 n 3 of the rules..remove dat post abeg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 6:15am On May 15, 2013
dommakavelli:

Bros, pls don't create more controversies here... learn how to ignore...

@Just wise, dis is violation of Number 2 n 3 of the rules..remove dat post abeg.

dont think the oga at d topico will remove this post as its coming from one of his allies...anyway, Aluta continua
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 6:48am On May 15, 2013
latra:

dont think the oga at d topico will remove this post as its coming from one of his allies...anyway, Aluta continua
Lol..hw did u knw that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2013
I have just applied for a student permit. I applied as a single person, although I have a partner I am getting married to before I leave for the University of Saskatchewan for a fully funded PhD admission when given visa. How do I effect a change of status, when married, so she can join me after about six months? Please does anyone know the earliest time she can join me when I leave in August? Thank you all.

@ Gboyega. Thank you for being such a good person on the thread. Best of luck![color=#990000]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femtex014: 8:03am On May 15, 2013
Morning Good people...I am presently in south africa with a south african study permit which will expire end of this year.. I want apply for canadian student visa from here pls i need advices pls and how to go about it, or if their is anyone that got their canadian student from south africa pls share your experience with me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by omejeo: 8:54am On May 15, 2013
gud morning house, i appropriate Ur work here kudos.pls my problem is i want to apply for graduate study for mun university did they require TOEFL exam from Nigeria .those of you that have successful gain admission from mun how do you people go about it pls i need Ur suggestion thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:17am On May 15, 2013
omejeo: gud morning house, i appropriate Ur work here kudos.pls my problem is i want to apply for graduate study for mun university did they require TOEFL exam from Nigeria .those of you that have successful gain admission from mun how do you people go about it pls i need Ur suggestion thanks

TOEFL is not required.
Go to www.mun.ca, check graduate studies, click on your choice of course n check d admission requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ezme(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2013
I think the urge and need to form alliances on this thread is the reason confrontations are always coming up. That was how someone was asking people to post their VISA to prove they got it as if anyone was competing with him. You all need to chill and just put things in perspective. Are you seeking a better education or you believe Canada is an escape route from poverty? Follow through with your applications, help others if you can and stop letting your egos get in the way.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by omejeo: 10:55am On May 15, 2013
thanks for ur reply .i have gone to their site this is their requirement

The basic graduate application will include the following items (ensure that your full name and date of birth or Memorial student number appear on all documents):

Graduate Web Application
Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail)
Two (2) letters of appraisal
Non-refundable application fee
Proof of English proficiency (must be submitted by post mail)
Additional forms and documents may be required.
Prerequisites may be necessary. Please check the University Calendar or the Programs Page for more information and enter the necessary prerequisites information on the web application.
Submit all supporting documents to:

School of Graduate Studies
IIC-2012, Bruneau Centre for Research and Innovation
Memorial University of Newfoundland
230 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 11:17am On May 15, 2013
WOW,
Have been off for about a week. i must confess I am really unhappy with the controversies of recent. Please lets move on. This thread has saved all of us hundreds of thousand . We dont need fights and abuse. Pls.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2013
Pls, anyone knows the average cost for police character report?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:14pm On May 15, 2013
jaymdee: Pls, anyone knows the average cost for police character report?

3000-5000
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2013
Nuendo: WOW,
Have been off for about a week. i must confess I am really unhappy with the controversies of recent. Please lets move on. This thread has saved all of us hundreds of thousand . We dont need fights and abuse. Pls.

what he said
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2013
morng house. anybody still having problem with attestaion at ministry of education, jst come to 4th floor. room 409. will help you out.one love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 1:05pm On May 15, 2013
pls those using the online method, am seriously having issues with it,how do u pple do it? it says java script not attended, and that d forms can be filled. i want to fill the forms online, help pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 2:07pm On May 15, 2013
Hi house.
The instructions sent to me were for my medicals. The only problem I have now is that the medical forms and information have been sent to my email. So far I haven't gotten any emails. I have searched my drafts, inbox , everything. So I have sent an email regarding this issue to them. I am expecting their reply. But please has anyone experienced this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 2:14pm On May 15, 2013
;DLet me Introduce Myself
My Name is debbieey. I applied for undergraduate studies to about 8 schools. Got admission to 4. I picked Memorial University Newfoundland. I submitted application my application on 15th oF March. With my Mum and Uncle as Main and Assistant Sponsors respectively. Didn't go through agents. I've been following the thread for months now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2013
Hi guys, i av been a silent follower of the group. I submitted my visa application late march, and i just got am email from cic to proceed to medicals.

How long after medicals does it take to get a final response from the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 4:25pm On May 15, 2013

Hi guys, i av been a silent follower of the group. I submitted my visa application late march, and i just got am email from cic to proceed to medicals.

pls when exactly did you submit ur application? I submitted mine on 27th March and it was acknowledged on 28 march but no response yet

How were u informed? through email or vfs tracking. I have been deleting the unknown emails
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 4:33pm On May 15, 2013
dotman: Hi guys, i av been a silent follower of the group. I submitted my visa application late march, and i just got am email from cic to proceed to medicals.

Congrats bro..
You should av your TRV a month after medic.
who's your sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 4:53pm On May 15, 2013
emmausa: pls those using the online method, am seriously having issues with it,how do u pple do it? it says java script not attended, and that d forms can be filled. i want to fill the forms online, help pls

Your computer is not java script enabled. Why don't you move to a better system? You will also not be able to fill the forms online if your system is not pdf enabled.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 5:11pm On May 15, 2013
dotman: Hi guys, i av been a silent follower of the group. I submitted my visa application late march, and i just got am email from cic to proceed to medicals.

When did you do your meds? i did mine a month ago..Just to give you an idea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by donteejay: 5:19pm On May 15, 2013
Good evening All,

Please, can someone share samples of the following:

Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of intent

I need to give the first 2 to my sponsor.

Secondly, for the online application, what card can i use to pay the applicable fees? Can any Nigerian Bank card be used?

Please assist.

Thanks & God Bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tstonch: 6:16pm On May 15, 2013
hi everyone, i am planning to submit my application for jan section in sept but wants to use myself as my sponsor. i trade forex online and wants to use that as my source of fund. does anyone know the effect of sponsoring oneself?. also, like how much am i required to minimally have in my account. your suggestions will be highly appreciated cos i dont want to make any regrettable mistakes.

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mamagbaba: 6:24pm On May 15, 2013
mozo:

When did you do your meds? i did mine a month ago..Just to give you an idea

Hello Mozo, did you submit online or at VFS?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 6:54pm On May 15, 2013
mamagbaba:

Hello Mozo, did you submit online or at VFS?

VFS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sameerconsult: 8:28pm On May 15, 2013
Hello BCIE Followers! Help us share the news on this upcoming Study Abroad Fair. FREE fair running in in Accra, Lagos and Abuja. 25+ Institution reps from Universities Abroad attending.
Click here to Register Accra: http://www.bcie.co.uk/ghanafair
Lagos and Abuja : http://www.bcie.co.uk/nigeriafair

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.