Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (489411 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
@GboyegaD - tnx for the vaccination info bro, God bless You!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chris407: Alright thank you so much I'll do so.Sorry what's an emergency appointment date and how would that be of help?

Guess you will find an answer to your question here. Please visit
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-emergencyappointment.html ,

Call this phone number:234-94601748

or send an email to this address:
support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

smithremmy:

I have nnot get a date since ooo help the 09 is not going tru kindly give good number
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by VCTROKOYE: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abeg my guy is in serious trouble. He tried to apply for visa online,but it was not going.
He called customer care of VFS, Oregun and a girl picked the call and said that someone has used his passport number. And there is nothing he can do.
Please, what advice should I give this guy. He is already down.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Abeg my guy is in serious trouble. He tried to apply for visa online,but it was not going.
He called customer care of VFS, Oregun and a girl picked the call and said that someone has used his passport number. And there is nothing he can do.

This is strange and grave. Don't you think the customer care is a better place to find a solution to his plight? Kindly place a call to them again and ask for way out.

Other NLders will add to this...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Walspring: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
lisadem:

Guess you will find an answer to your question here. Please visit
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-emergencyappointment.html ,

Call this phone number:234-94601748

or send an email to this address:
support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

Sorry about that just wait till tomorrow btw 9;30am and 10am upward dates will come up and i dont know if there is still dates now cos someone called me some minutes ago and said there was date for July 15th but dunno if its still there

Last go to the website and chat with the care line and they will assist you with dates
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by VCTROKOYE: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2013

VCTROKOYE: Abeg my guy is in serious trouble. He tried to apply for visa online,but it was not going.

This is strange and grave. Don't you think the customer care is a better place to find a solution to his plight? Kindly place a call to them again and ask for way out.

Other NLders will add to this...

he has been calling but the same girl has been picking the calls.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Walspring: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2013

This sounds strange to me but maybe he should call US embassy care line and not VFS Oregun cos US embassy dont use VFS oregon again but DHL.. He can also go on the website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-main-contactus.asp and click down to see chat online with representative or If you are in Nigeria, please call (234)-9-460-1748 and they should help you out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by KehindeOseni: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chris407: Hi everyone! Please I'm having problem booking my visa appointment for fall semester 2013, but it keeps on showing me no appointment available and I'm to resume by august 18. Can ya'll advise me on what to do about dis pleaseeee

You can check now, the dates are available, 15th-19th July and 13th August for Abuja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis021: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kehinde Oseni:

You can check now, the dates are available, 15th-19th July and 13th August for Abuja

@Bolded...July 15 - 19?? That is in 4 to 8 days time? shocked

It seems people are dropping their Abuja appointment dates as they are approaching and rushing for the Lagos embassy given the lots of approvals coming from Lagos this season. grin grin

The lagos embassy must really be jam packed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hello house,

I want gurus in the house to help me with detailed description of weather condition in Chicago. I noticed its one of the questions asked by VOs.

@bigfrancis21... I hope I haven't offended you in anyway? You never replied any of my e-mails to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fideliajohn(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hurry now date are available. 15th july-18th july are available. Abuja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FindOut(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
foohard: Hello house,

I want gurus in the house to help me with detailed description of weather condition in Chicago. I noticed its one of the questions asked by VOs.

@bigfrancis21... I hope I haven't offended you in anyway? You never replied any of my e-mails to you.

http://www.chicagoweathercenter.com/

The temps quoted are in degrees fahrenheit. If necessary, use the converter on your phone to convert to degrees celsius if that would make you understand better as that's the scale we are used to here in Nigeria.

Any dates available for Lagos? Please update thread o. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis021: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
foohard: Hello house,

I'm so soorrry my brother. I just checked now and saw it. I have a huge pile of unread email messages on my bb. Let me reply you now, bro. Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by vivysparkles(f): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
I don't think the Lagos embassy has more approval rates o...I think that most of the applicants especially those here on naira land are in Lagos. The people I know who have prepared well and gone to the abj embassy have all been approved, f1 and B1/B2 alike.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by topzy2000: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hallo House,

My I-20 was collected at the embassy. Would I get this back when I get my passport ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by tinuowo(f): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hello NL'ers! Please is Austin Community college an ok school? Hope it's not part of the'authomatic denial communitycollege' schools. My cousin is goin der for nursing. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by sannywills: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
am going for an interview on 17th bfrancis pls if i was would i still come back to nigeria what will i say pls help me out broda and friends here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
olarwarlay: @Seunbunmi - it was so nice seeing You today ooo, wallahi...

Have a safe trip bro, see ya in Dallas cheesy
Same here bro! Thanks, I will be waiting for u...wish we were going together

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=sannywills]am going for an interview on 17th bfrancis pls if i was would i still come back to nigeria what will i say pls help me out broda and friends here[/quote

Your question is not well composed !!! But I know you are referring tie †̥o your country right? If yes, either you do α letter on α company letterhead showing they are ready †̥o hire you after your study or stating you have been working with them for some years but you will go on study leave for now and after your program you will be promoted.
Secondly, if you are married you can also use that as α tie †̥o your country or if you have α property here in Nigeria is also α tie.
Hope that's Good enough bro? !!! Cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
tinuowo: Hello NL'ers! Please is Austin Community college an ok school? Hope it's not part of the'authomatic denial communitycollege' schools. My cousin is goin der for nursing. Thanks!

Using α community college †̥o apply for visa, the rate of visa approval is very slim let mε say 1/100 percent. Just an advise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2013
VCTROKOYE:

he has been calling but the same girl has been picking the calls.

The girl needs him ni, make e scope the girl small nau. kiss Shikena!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:04am On Jul 12, 2013
tinuowo: Hello NL'ers! Please is Austin Community college an ok school? Hope it's not part of the'authomatic denial communitycollege' schools. My cousin is goin der for nursing. Thanks!

Austin community is fine but the college part of it is the only problem for someone going to US embassy, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 1:07am On Jul 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

The girl needs him ni, make he scope the girl nau. kiss Shikena!

Hahahahahahaha.... Badt Imperiouxxsmiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2013
olarwarlay:

Hahahahahahaha.... Badt Imperiouxxsmiley

Abi nau, when the same girl keeps answering your calls, se you no go ask her babe how far? undecided

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Abi nau, when the same girl keeps answering your calls, se you no go ask her babe how far? undecided

Lolz, as a very good badt guy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eedrism: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Amem Amen amen no denials for any of us
My fellow brodaz nd sister,I really need ur help now and I need a very good and interesting answer to this question A̶̲̥̅♍ about to ask,as I A̶̲̥̅♍ sick and tired of been in nigeria,The question is this.
I gained admission into salisbury university Maryland,USAsince octorber 16 2012 and I went to my interview here in lagos,but I was refused due to unknown reasons and I went for another interview again In january again but I was refused again,but later on I guess to know that I w refused the first and second time because I didn't have both toefl/sat but now my school official have already sent me a letter that I should print it out and take it along with me to the embassy when A̶̲̥̅♍ going for another inte stating I A̶̲̥̅♍ exempted from doing the sat exam which my skool resume jan 24th been a spring semester so I have to mail my skool and they have to move my admission to the fall semester which his august and I hew I-20 formwith me but he didn't include a new admission letter with the new I-20 he sent to me for the fal semester period and when I asked him he said I should use the same admission letter that it the new i-20 I jst need to fill again,so I just want to know if this is not going to affect me again at the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=babsharon][/quote]

He should be able to tell the prospects his education has for him in Nigeria rather than lying over a job he isn't having. These people think as well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by osram(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

The girl needs him ni, make e scope the girl small nau. kiss Shikena!
lolz..u myt nt b far 4rm d truth o,e fit b say d gal don dey trip 4 him@op tel ur guy mke him du wetin oga imperioux yan...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2013
GboyegaD:

He should be able to tell the prospects his education has for him in Nigeria rather than lying over a job he isn't having. These people think as well.
Good talk bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2013
olarwarlay: @GboyegaD - tnx for the vaccination info bro, God bless You!

Amen and everyone.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by goryorhal(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2013
Gm guys...i'm interested in going over to Us to futher my education.i just finished my OND programme and i felt this is the right place to ask some questions. How can i continue my education over there and what documents will i need to start the processing.
Thanks and Jah Bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2013
goryorhal: Gm guys...i'm interested in going over to Us to futher my education.i just finished my OND programme and i felt this is the right place to ask some questions. How can i continue my education over there and what documents will i need to start the processing.
Thanks and Jah Bless

The first thing you do is to search for a school in u.s and their requirement, then write their required test and see if you can meet up with their requirement after all that, you can apply and wait for their decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.