Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (490106 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
bigfrancis21:

The VOs rarely ask for certificates. Mention any good polytechnic in Nigeria. For example, 'I didn my OND in Business management at Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Imo state'.

bigfrancis21: Please, Federal Polytechnic Nekede exists and is a full fledged federal polytechnic along Nekede road, which you'll pass on your way to FUTO Ihiagwa when taking the back gate.

Who's the misleading person now? Or rather who just exposed again his pitiable crass ignorance now at not knowing that the polytechnic exists? He didn't check well and he jumped right into attack just to get back at BigFrancis21. grin grin

Here's their website, http://www.federalpolynekede.net/

Get yourself some good information, ignoramus.

Its pointless giving me the school website, you advised the op to lie that he attended polytechnic which is clearly not the case. So why are you not man enough to admit that?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
I advised him to mention he attended a polytechnic to stand him a better chance at the interview, yes? And so what? Saint Justwise. Go and report me to the VOs now.

And please, address my other 'insignificant issues'. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
bigfrancis21: I advised him to mention he attended a polytechnic, yes? And so what? Saint Justwise.

And please, address my other 'insignificant issues'. grin grin

So stop trying to defend the obvious.

Now back to other silly issue you raised. In which thread did you exposed me exactly?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
justwise:

Its pointless giving me the school website, you advised the op to lie that he attended polytechnic which is clearly not the case. So why are you not man enough to admit that?

justwise:

You don't have the bottle to address me directly rather you shamelessly referred to me as 'the other one'.

When you told somebody to claimed that he graduated from a non-existing college that is misleading, when you trying to justify it by claiming that others lie as well it shows that you encourages it too.

Whether people lie at the interview or not that is not my problem, its theirs but don't encourage it here.

After accusing me falsely of mentioning a non-existing polytechnic, you're trying to cover up your crass ignorance.

I always knew that a day like this will arrive when you'll want to get back at me for pointing out your ignorance and correcting you in a previous thread where you adamantly refused to accept correction due to your bloated ego. Well, I've been waiting for you since too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
bigfrancis21:

After accusing me falsely of mentioning a non-existing polytechnic, you're trying to cover up your crass ignorance.

I always knew that a day like this will arrive when you'll want to get back at me for pointing out your ignorance and correcting you in a previous thread where you adamantly refused to accept correction due to your bloated ego. Well, I've been waiting for you since too.

I did not accuse you falsely, the op never attended any polytechnic, so in his case the polytechnic doesn't exist.

Why don't you go ahead and explain to people how you managed to exposed me in that particular thread you keep banging on about? What are you waiting for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by elkharpone: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Bigfancis and justwise please its okay...we have more pressing issues on ground which is me not being able to book an appointment date at the lagos embassyy for over 1month now...I need a date URGENTLY!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
elkharpone: Bigfancis and justwise please its okay...we have more pressing issues on ground which is me not being able to book an appointment date at the lagos embassyy for over 1month now...I need a date URGENTLY!!!

Be patient..you will get a date. Let's see this interesting movie to the end first.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
OjaP:

Be patient..you will get a date. Let's see this interesting movie to the end first.... grin grin

so we plenty wey dey follow grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
OjaP:
I am following. Season film..... grin

Bigfrancis, when is your interview? Can't wait to hear the good news.
grin
OjaP:
I am following. Season film..... grin

Bigfrancis, when is your interview? Can't wait to hear the good news.
Professor OJAP !!! Please мαкє una talk †̥o Big Francis and Moderator justwise †̥o end the issue. Though big francis only advised on how †̥o fill up gaps in between !!!End of season film because if care is not taken !!! Eni wo tan ooo ...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
justwise:

I did not accuse you falsely, the op never attended any polytechnic, so in his case the polytechnic doesn't exist.

Why don't you go ahead and explain to people how you managed to exposed me in that particular thread you keep banging on about? What are you waiting for?

You see how you keep on covering your lies? You're guilty of the same offense yet you point the same soiled finger at someone else. Holier than thou attitude. I know your type. You accused me falsely of mentioning a non-existing college, I mentioned the school's location and website, and you're obviously now trying to cover your accusation up.

If he mentions he attended a polytechnic to stand him a better chance at the interview, so what? How many other 'OND graduates' here actually attended polytechnics or even the 'computer technicians' who did 'computer training'? Such of these people are everywhere on this thread yet you don't say anything. The moment bigfrancis talks, you attack him like I pronged you with shears.

Why don't you yourself go and bring up the past thread and paste the link here for people to read? You know the thread I'm talking about. You that is fond of digging up past threads and posting them to pin somebody down. Now its your turn, you don't want to paste the link to the thread here let people read in amazement at your bland ignorance.

Paint me bad as all as you want, its steps no inch beyond this thread and beyond nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
bigfrancis21:

You see how you keep on covering your lies? You're guilty of the same offense yet you point the same soiled finger at someone else. Holier than thou attitude. I know your type. You accused me falsely of mentioning a non-existing college, I mentioned the school's location and website, and you're obviously now trying to cover your accusation up.

If he mentions he attended a polytechnic to stand him a better chance at the interview, so what? How many other 'OND graduates' here actually attended polytechnics or even the 'computer technicians' who did 'computer training'? Such of these people are everywhere on this thread yet you don't say anything. The moment bigfrancis talks, you attack him like I pronged you with shears.

Paint me bad as all as you want, its steps no inch beyond this thread and beyond nairaland.

All that is gibberish, Whether other people lie at their interviews or not that is immaterial, all i'm saying to you is stop encouraging people to do that here.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Siga: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
.... @ justwise and bigfrancis21 ...if una dey USA or UK.... I go come set up fight for una.... all these internet fighting no be am.... una need exchange blows like men...make we settle am once and for all.....then enter bar make we drink after.... so, where una dey make I find una come..... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
I never did anything wrong. Yet you pointed accusatory fingers at me. Why don't you go digging up my past to find what you'll use to attack me as you like doing? I bet you've searched all my posts furiously yet you can't find anything to pin me down. Sorry for you.

This is my last post to you. Members here have been calling me on phone asking me to stop arguing with you. I'll respect them and stop.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Siga: .... @ justwise and bigfrancis21 ...if una dey USA or UK.... I go come set up fight for una.... all these internet fighting no be am.... una need exchange blows like men...make we settle am once and for all.....then enter bar make we drink after.... so, where una dey make I find una come..... grin
Oga siga so u no like Gala like fhemmy !!! You like bottles just like IMPERIOUXX .....LMAO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Siga: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
babsharon:
Oga siga so u no like Gala like fhemmy !!! You like bottles just like IMPERIOUXX .....LMAO
....U need am bros....need it to keep body and soul together.... spiritual things na ni....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Siga: ....U need am bros....need it to keep body and soul together.... spiritual things na ni....
Oya throw bottles мαкє we catch !!! Am feeling thirsty !!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
bigfrancis21: I never did anything wrong. Yet you pointed accusatory fingers at me. Why don't you go digging up my past to find what you'll use to attack me as you like doing? I bet you've searched all my posts furiously yet you can't find anything to pin me down. Sorry for you.

This is my last post to you. Members here have been calling me on phone to stop the argument. I'll respect them and stop.

Who got the time to go through your previous posts? You really must be smoking cheap grass if you thought that i got time for that.

I have had issues with other people in this forum because of related issues, i don't give a monkey whether you are receiving some pity-party phone calls from people here. Nobody here is indispensable including myself.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olagov: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
justwise:

You don't have the bottle to address me directly rather you shamelessly referred to me as 'the other one'.

When you told somebody to claim that he graduated from a non-existing college that is misleading, when you are trying to justify it by claiming that others lie as well it shows that you encourages it too.

Whether people lie at the interview or not that is not my problem, its theirs but don't encourage it here.
bigfrancis21 is real
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
ola_gov: bigfrancis21 is real
So what?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by autumnflower(f): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Spanishmario:

itz in page 244
thanks, sorry dont meant to bug you guyw, but thats for only gre, what abt tofel please!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MikeWill: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Find Out!:

When you applied for the emergency appointment, how many days after were you contacted?

3days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mike-Will:

3days

How did it work? Are you the person to choose the date you want for your emergency interview? Or the embassy will just assign to you any date of their choice?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
babsharon:
dkgetmuny... So you have been doing the practical aspect from Naija grin grin Funny dude
no oo, it was wen i got to yankee i bought d cream nd started using...omo i just checked my skin in d mirror its like dia is a reaction
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smartguy1759: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amefrica: For those who get phobia for height kindly contact Mr imperiouxx for some Shayos or better still buy Fonagau, gegemu, ogidiga, alomo, yahuu etc.. Make sure u drink two bottles before take off...
My $1
Cheers...
Correct! You are highly carried!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
GboyegaD:
haha baba u no go wan tap my head o....

Since goris goris looks nice on you, you are good to go but please don't be friends with someone like me cos I fit mistake sapa your shining head ooooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
imperiouxx:
yinmu joor...lol

grin I watched the series on 3D uterine wall, clearer and better than those black and white TVs most of you guys watched it on.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smartguy1759: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
effulgence: Thanks,but wakanow doesn't list emirates rather they display royal air morocco which iv learnt on this forum that their service is poor.
Well if you are looking at service, you can try Virgin Atlantic or Lufthansa it's just abt 500k only. But, as e be say na cheap flight you they look 4 u berra book wat u have on wakanow. Cos dt same Air Maroc, if u don't book now, u might still have to pay 300k for dt same flight.DDDD!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
YAY!! On to the next one..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
dkgetmuny:
no oo, it was wen i got to yankee i bought d cream nd started using...omo i just checked my skin in d mirror its like dia is a reaction
Laughing !!! Very funny don't you know that before??

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (401)

Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.