Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 (12958 Views)

How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone / Where To Download Ps3 Games / Playing Ps2 Games From A Memory Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by stanlee303(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Is there anyway I can download ps3 games on any device and send it to your ps3 any advice please post it on this thread because my ps3
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by Frostyzone(m): 5:52am On Mar 19, 2013
No freakin way, sorry.
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by Noctis(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
^^
What do you mean no freaking way? He can torrent it, I'm downloading Crysis 3 and Ni No Kuni as we speak. OP you need to know what you're doing and have a jailbroken ps3 and a good internet connection.
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by stanlee303(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Can you explain or teach me how to
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by Noctis(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
You'll probably need a hardware hack and for that you'll need to go to a shop. Check your system Firmware version. It should be in settings-system-system information I think. If its below 3.55 then I can help you. If its anything above 3.55 then you'll need an E3 flasher. For that you'll need to go to a shop. I suggest oshodi or alaba.
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by stanlee303(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Thanks For the info bro do you know any Game download sites for ps3 cheesy
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by Noctis(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2013
Download a torrent client app and go to torrent sites like kat.ph or piratebay.org. Or you can try ps3iso.com but you have to register a free account with them first.
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by stanlee303(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ok thanks for the info
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by Obinnio: 8:23am On May 31, 2013
Please I am a learner and no yabbing,
can someone copy a ps3 game CD to
the games HD and play it from disk HD, or
is it only downloaded games that U can
play on HD, and please if U download
to HD, can U copy it another console
and still play it
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by nigmarelli(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Hello Stanlee303,i know this post is late,however if you have jailbroken your PS3,i sell the games.They are pretty hard to download especially if you the impatient type and busy type.Also they are quite huge.Find me in the gaming section.It has steps on how to jailbreak alongside the games thi have for sale.Nigmarelli is my profile name.My name is Preye and this is my phone number:08081569796.Call or hit me up on whatsapp.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Noctis: ^^
What do you mean no freaking way? He can torrent it, I'm downloading Crysis 3 and Ni No Kuni as we speak. OP you need to know what you're doing and have a jailbroken ps3 and a good internet connection.
bros, what internet connection do u recommend?
Re: Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Noctis: ^^
are u downloading it on ur computer to transfer 2 ps3 or directly on ps3?

(1) (Reply)

Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues / Ps3 Emulator / PES 2017 Exe Missing, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.