Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Am So Lonely - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am So Lonely (1645 Views)

I'm So Lonely, I Need A Girl / I Am So Lonely- I Need A Sweet Girl From V.i,lekki Or G.r.a Ikeja / Hi I Have Been So Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Lonely by nino213(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2008
sorry guys, but i hope u guys can share my pain. i dey babeless. the only time i toast babe, ino see dey babe again o.de babe na correct yellow pawpaw and she to fine, that na back in 1999. till tody i no get courage to stand babe for front jist with am talkless to tell am wetin i want.if i do so i go feel guilty cos i go dey think say na sex i want but no be wetin i want.i want real love.please wetin una fit tellme to do.i dey lonely i don tire to dey do soapy
Re: I Am So Lonely by efuah(f): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
u wear POP for ur mouth? undecided Be courageous and confident buddy. . . if not, u're not man enough.

since 1999? how old r u? undecided
Re: I Am So Lonely by rosecare(f): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2008
u de fuk up boy
Re: I Am So Lonely by Raymond88(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
LoL

Go buy Vaseline and use your hands, that na the best 'girlfriend' be that, 24 hours on demand non stop. . .so people tell me sha i no know because i get REAL girlfriend tongue. . .
Re: I Am So Lonely by babamutu: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2008
if u cant singles girls then go for married ones shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am So Lonely by Easybaby(f): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2008
can i have your number? undecided
Re: I Am So Lonely by nino213(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
@ easybaby

my number is +234-312384. i'll be glad if u called. guy's no vex, but na my fault, dis babes now at days to form and guy like me no understand wetin babes need. sometimes guys no fit buy wetin babes need for market, that is u know fit find wetin dem want for market.shey una catch the jist.
Re: I Am So Lonely by kunlebco(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2008
go try soapie
it helps
Re: I Am So Lonely by RuuDie(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2008
@poster,
u be sailor
Re: I Am So Lonely by Easybaby(f): 12:23pm On May 20, 2008
i dey lonely[b] i don tire to dey do soapy[/b]

sad sad sad angry angry angry.
Re: I Am So Lonely by kalixxx1: 1:21pm On May 20, 2008
Easybaby: Why u dey vex? Abi u no dey do soapy? Call d gee. Make una help una self.
Re: I Am So Lonely by lucabrasi(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2008
dude from your location im guessing you r in naij,it shouldnt be that difficult to find a girl.you just need to go out more(not clubs)in your church is anuiva good place you can find a nice chick,also dont knock dating sites as well,most ppl find love on the internet and i think u should join and be active on social networks like facebook,hi5 e.t.c
Re: I Am So Lonely by RuuDie(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2008
@easybaby,
u d'ey flown 4 blos d'em w'ey d'ey speak im mind
i still d'ey wait 4 tlaining oh. . . . . .
Re: I Am So Lonely by RuuDie(m): 2:01am On May 21, 2008
@ luvdoctor,

young man. . . . . . And ur point is
Re: I Am So Lonely by Steroid101(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2008
Poster I feel you, I was once like you upto my 21st birthday till the day I heard Joel osteen the powerful psychological preacher, he said until you try, until you try, until you try, you can never know how easy it is to get a girl friend, do you know that they also want you, do you also know that when a girl walk out from morning and come back in the night without been toasted all day she does not feel happy, girls want to be toasted, they also want sex, all you need is to be your own man, get your own house and be your self. Make your self happy and you will look attractive. Always try new things every day. Toast new babe everyday, the big, fat, ugly, beautiful, tall, short, guy believe me you will get different reactions, you will start understanding their weeknesses. There is more to life, only if you can try, I will advise you to listen to Joel Osteen every wednesday by 7:30am on Daystar TV. You can get it on Trend TV or MYTV free. The problem is not even the toasting, the problem is keeping the relationship, but that one will be on another topic or you read www.datingkeys..com/ because, you really need to be a man to keep a relationship.
Re: I Am So Lonely by acidrop(f): 10:51am On May 21, 2008
lonelyyyyyyyyyyyy, i am so lonley, i have nobody, on my ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, i am so lonely

i woke up in the middle of the night and i find out that my girl wasent by my side. . . . . should i continue
Re: I Am So Lonely by DaJunta(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2008
@ POster,
From ur location u dey Enugu & there are lots of girls there scrambling
for the few guys available there. A city that has more than 4 tertiary institutions
fully packed with enough babes: ESUT, IMT, UNEC, Osisatech, GTC, Caritas University.
All u need in Enugu is smile @ her and the rest is history, but be warned that they hold on
real tight to whichever guy they have a hold on.

Happy Hunting, grin
Re: I Am So Lonely by Uby40(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2008
guy, u are so damned.
get a life
Re: I Am So Lonely by iku: 11:23pm On May 21, 2008
Easybaby!

Watz up? Any goodies?
Re: I Am So Lonely by RuuDie(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2008
@ acidrop,
pls don't. . . . . . . U ain't a third thru yet & its already an eyesore. Thank goodness we can't hear u sing!

@steriod,
thats some dope advice man. . . . . . Word!
Re: I Am So Lonely by Easybaby(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2008
iku:

Easybaby!

Watz up? Any goodies?

you mean goods?
Re: I Am So Lonely by izybuk(f): 2:43pm On May 22, 2008
i can help u out .my contact is 07030856875.
Re: I Am So Lonely by GoldCircle: 3:37pm On May 22, 2008
Hi Izybuk, just chatted with you a while ago. want too impressed with the way you talked sha! but if you think otherwise, you could still hit me up at

cheers.
Re: I Am So Lonely by DaJunta(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2008
@Nino,

Guy man like u, I wonder if ur actually lonely undecided
Re: I Am So Lonely by finguy(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2008
@lovedoctor

abeg go straight to the point. you want to get the guy involved in group sex. shey u want take them act film,abeg all the guy wants is to know how to talk to woman, not carry the guy satisfy your perverted desires, i sure say your wife koin the film self, cos the way u put the whole gist enh, anyway u fit invite me, me too i like long distance relation no emotinal anything, just do and go, then come back later rotate partner. cool
Re: I Am So Lonely by kufreabasi(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2008
if you are lonely ,then fine someone
Re: I Am So Lonely by ztyle(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2008
No bi u fault @ poster embarassed
Re: I Am So Lonely by RampantT(f): 10:19pm On May 24, 2008
you're not the only one
check your friend here

Am so lonely please
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-136685.0.html

maybe the two of you can go teddybear shopping together
Re: I Am So Lonely by DaJunta(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2008
RampantT:

you're not the only one
check your friend here

maybe the two of you can go teddybear shopping together

grin grin grin
Re: I Am So Lonely by BiafraBoy1: 1:39pm On May 30, 2008
@Poster,
Forget babes and fight for financial stability. Once u get d money smiley the babes will coming flocking around ya grin grin grin
Re: I Am So Lonely by martho(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2008
nino, i dont think so i think u ar playing smart.
Re: I Am So Lonely by Uzzyan: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2008
Hey nino. Just ESUT gals are enaf talk more of IMT.
Hey hey hey u are the one dulling yourself ok. Take it or leave.
As enugu big reach na im u dey complain say chic no dey abi u no get chic.
Are u shy or somethin? i need to know!!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story / A Very Handsome With Good Bedmatic Skill Seek This Very Beautiful Lady / Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.