Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song (19334 Views)

Timaya - Bow Down Lyrics / Bow Wow Disses Romeo / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by javijabor: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Beyonce has unveiled her latest song, 'Bow Down / I Been On' - causing backlash from her fans with her controversial ...
The track, which is apparently just for fans and ISN'T an official single, features a very different sound for Bey and some pretty contro lyrics.

The song includes lyrics like: "I know when you were little girls you dreamt of being in my world. Don't forget it. Respect that. Bow Down b******."

And, in true Bey style, even references her time away to bring up daughter Blue Ivy - including that she's not just hubby Jay'Z's "little wife".

She sings: "I took my time to live my life but don't think I'm just his little wife. Don't get it twisted this is my sh*t."

Along with the track (which you might recognise from that O2 ad), Beyonce has released a new picture to run alongside it, featuring her as a little girl standing in a room full of trophies.

The song is apparently a mash-up of two tracks, with 'Bow Down' produced by Hit-Boy and 'I Been On' produced by Polow Da Don, Timbaland, and Planet VI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvOd-Jy0iio
DOWNLOAD SONG

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by cleric(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2013
Ridiculous song. Thank God I was never her fan.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by iamswizz(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2013
ok....

But if i may ask who/what is beyonce is she a stripper?

5 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by GraceBestowed(f): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2013
I'm not a Beyoncé fan either, there are too many anomalies in her success story. I'm fine on this side of the fence!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by azpekuliar: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2013
No MB to waste.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by chelseabmw(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2013
I never fan the likes of ice prince,wizkid,dbanj,tu baba and vector finish,na bey me go fan?I dey craze? Abeg mk she go look bush

Proudly 9ja jor

3 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by homesteady(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2013
emm....wats wrong with d song??.
Its a normal thing now!! Artist's insulting their fans via their songs!! Especially Nigerian artist's. And the bad tin is dat,the fans will still dance weneva dey hear d song!!
#Dancing to Davido's - i'm beta dan, all you all of you!!

11 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Waque(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2013
Gud 4 her
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2013
iamswizz: ok....

But if i may ask who/what is beyonce is she a stripper?

You wish undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
@Op I swear down I don't even know what you are trying to say oooo, explain well na
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by BlackPeni5: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
How does her song affect the price of garri Nairaland Advertisment

Illumin__i at work.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Please what is Beyoce?
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by dopeJemi: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by blackmale(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2013
am not her fan either , she is just being over hyped,,
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by haysal(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2013
Pls can anyone here define beyonce 4 me?
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by haysal(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2013
Pls can anyone here define BEYONCE 4 me?
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Amya(f): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2013
She's getting all so cocky forgetting the fact that people made her who she is. Selective amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Sweetapple007(f): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2013
Arrogant bitch
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2013
So??
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by freecocoa(f): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2013
And what exactly is wrong with the song? I know many people dreamt and are still dreaming to live a glamorous life like hers or something close to it, so what is really the problem here?

I'm kinda confused.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by dopeJemi: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2013
freecocoa: And what exactly is wrong with the song? I know many people dreamt and are still dreaming to live a glamorous life like hers or something close to it, so what is really the problem here?

I'm kinda confused.

Did she av 2 say it out Loud, we alL know shez successfuL so y d bragging? Wherez d HumiLity?
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by KINGwax(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
freecocoa: And what exactly is wrong with the song? I know many people dreamt are are still dreaming to live a glamorous life like hers or something close to it, so what is really the problem here?

I'm kinda confused.
Of u did not see anything in this line: "I know when you were little girls you dreamt of being in myworld. Don't forget it. Respect that. Bow Down b******."
Especially d last statement. Yet u claimed it's exclusive for ur fans then u're such a great lady!
Well, not that I give a fucck. Never liked her

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by efelusi(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: @Op I swear down I don't even know what you are trying to say oooo, explain well na

abi oh! Explain well abeg na! I no go school reach.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
dopeJemi:

Did she av 2 say it out Loud, we alL know shez successfuL so y d bragging? Wherez d HumiLity?

Well she aint the 1st celeb to brag about her success! Rappers do it all the time!,...even some naija artiste sef! grin. So??
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by dopeJemi: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2013
carr96:

Well she aint the 1st celeb to brag about her success! Rappers do it all the time!,...even some naija artiste sef! grin. So??

NormalLy na so rappers Life be b4, dey brag a lot.. Buh u don't Brag in RnB na, I think she realLy meant it

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Anniesalis(f): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2013
Bad belle(s)

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by RedLight1: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2013
bbpreye.:
Please what is Beyoce?
some kinda toasting mayonaise grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Young M.A - Hot Sauce / What Are Your Favourite Online Radio Station? / The best R'n'B Artistes of all times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.