Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

About The Man.....!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About The Man.....!! (13460 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Man.....!! by BabaOyo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Evening ladies & gentlemen of this Family section....how was work? And for my brothers & sisters out there in the diaspora, good morning to you!!
I have come to this section to share part of my life experience as a youth...a bachelor...a married man...and a soon to be father with anyone who have problems with their relationship, marriage or otherwise!!
I have noticed that, some people consider my style of writing as FUNNY...others say its BORING and someone said I DERAIL threads!!!
I really am sorry if you feel offended by my proverbs & funny experiences I share!! That is me.
A brief history...................
I was born & raised right in that town called Oyo some decades ago....and I was raised partly in the palace!! We grew up learning culture & tradition from Iya Olori(the queen mother) and I remember it was fun...under the moonlight!! We were taught how to stand up for our culture anywhere we are & never to let the language die!!
I believe this has transformed me a great deal into a cultural adult & its influence is felt in my everyday life!!
Baba Oyo is my nickname since Secondary School....University..even in Netherlands...and now in Lagos!!! I never compromised on my roots! Bear with me guys...especially our non-yoruba forum members.....this is me...this is how I was made.........pls feel free to ask for meaning of any phrase or parables you don't understand.......no vex for me o!! Am a proud BUSH MAN.!!!!
Omo Ale ni n fi Owo osi juwe ILE baba re ....lailai....agbedo!!!!

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Baba Oyo , stop worrying yourself , we love you and your style, you're a breath of fresh air.... Your advices make a lot if sense and your adages are profound.

Continue to amuse us and once again by the power vested in me and the Cabal( @ CC grin) , I welcome you again to Family section.

Ipako O gbo shuti , Ori elegan ti Fo danu , O baje patapata!

Ma wo Ariwo Oja oh...

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by greatgod2012(f): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ride on sir, we cant all be the same, everyone is unique in its own way, everyone has its own style and signature, and its a free world, just this last week, someone was offended with my usual slang or should i say signature.........."may God help us all"....., which almost led to the derail of a particular thread, but the truth is that, i wasnt bothered at all, if anyone found me boring or somehow, such person can just ignore my posts, afterall, im not and i will never be the only poster on this great forum, so, no qualms, you are indeed welcome, i also add my yoruba language to my posts sometimes, but not as consistent as yours, so, ride on.
Apart from that, i discover that some NLander log in when they are depressed, so, your posts and some others can serve as anti-depression to them, abi, who will read your posts and not laugh, so, God place you here for certain purpose, which you yourself might not know, but, pls, try to interprete your proverbs for the sake of our non-Yoruba members, so that no one will miss the message you are trying to pass across. Thank You.
May God help us all.
Re: About The Man.....!! by biolabee(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2013

Ma wo Ariwo Oja oh...

Baba whats does this mean
Re: About The Man.....!! by bukit05(f): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ Baba Oyo, don't bother urself, we can't be the same, and everybody cannot like you, all I will say is ignore them. Ride on sir. . .personally I love ur style
Re: About The Man.....!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank you so much guys....
@Chief Mrs Jidegirl......thanks for your support
@greatGod2012....may ur well of wisdom never get dry...may God really help us all.
@bukito 1000.....hehehe....appreciated much.
@biolabee.....my paddy......make I refer you to that bad boy? Dayokanu........hahahaha.......naughty somebody......I will see you in camera!!!
Thanx my man!!
Re: About The Man.....!! by baby124: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
LOL,

so you are actually bothered that a faceless person is criticizing you. Please, people will always take offense and there are many mad people on NL. That particular person has violent mood swings, so understand the animal you are fighting and read her history.

People will never agree with you, so how many times during your life are you going to change who you are to please them? Abeg, just forget unnecessary people and do your thing. They need attention and need to be noticed. Dont let them ever feel like they got to you or they won or even made you think their opinion is worth a thought. Just keep on being who you are. If they dont like it, there are many alternative options to get them away from you as efficiently as possible. They only need to pick their poison and use it. LMAO.

Funny that you are actually bothered and opened a thread for Slimyem. smdh! grin cheesy
Re: About The Man.....!! by slimyem: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
You baby_123 or babyabc are an eediot!!!
Ta la gba leti,ta leti n'ro?
Aunty mechanical adviser and analyst...e ma pele o.
Infact,no need to waste words on you.That worm that pops your eyeballs and flushes you everytime you have a chance to address or refer to slimyem will soon be the end of you.At the rate you are going and with your sh1t-filled mouth,your obsession with me will outlive you surely.
Nor be curse!!
Oponu abifun radaradaundecided

@Baba Oyo...grow some skin.
This is nairaland!
Re: About The Man.....!! by baby124: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
slimyem: You baby_123 or babyabc are an eediot!!!
Ta la gba leti,ta leti n'ro?
Aunty mechanical adviser and analyst...e ma pele o.
Infact,no need to waste words on you.That worm that pops your eyeballs and flushes you everytime you have a chance to address or refer to slimyem will soon be the end of you.At the rate you are going and with your sh1t-filled mouth,your obsession with me will outlive you surely.
Nor be curse!!
Oponu abifun radaradaundecided

@Baba Oyo...grow some skin.
This is nairaland!

LOOOL, you see baba oyo, the lunatic dances. Please, not everyone on NL is human. Some are cows, goats, and just farking nuts. Obsessed with you? You are clearly delusional. Seek help. You attacked me out of no where just like baba oyo. Look, no one is out to get you. And no one cares truly, so stop trying to show yourself. In your madness you even manage to look more mad than anyone i have ever had the opportunity to come across on NL. Attacking people who you will probably enter the ground or tear clothes and finally run into the street stark naked if you see them face to face. werey lasan lasan.

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by coogar: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123:

LOOOL, you see baba oyo, the lunatic dances. Please, not everyone on NL is human. Some are cows, goats, and just farking nuts. Obsessed with you? You are clearly delusional. Seek help. You attacked me out of no where just like baba oyo. Look, no one is out to get you. And no one cares truly, so stop trying to show yourself. In your madness you even manage to look more mad than anyone i have ever had the opportunity to come across on NL. Attacking people who you will probably enter the ground or tear clothes and finally run into the street stark naked if you see them face to face. werey lasan lasan.

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by slimyem: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123:

LOOOL, you see baba oyo, the lunatic dances. Please, not everyone on NL is human.Some are cows, goats, and just farking nuts.
Of course,you are a family member of all of the above.Iru eni ni'n mo eni.It figures!!
Obsessed with you? You are clearly delusional. Seek help. You attacked me out of no where
Really?
Were you dozing when you were typing my handle with your miserable and mangled fingers?
just like baba oyo.
Baba Oyo tell you say hin never find trouble madam gboromiro?
Look, no one is out to get you.
get ME?From where to where?
Even if,you are tooooo small to count!!
And no one cares truly, so stop trying to show yourself. In your madness you even manage to look more mad than anyone i have ever had the opportunity to come across on NL. Attacking people who you will probably enter the ground or tear clothes and finally run into the street stark naked if you see them face to face. werey lasan lasan.
See the real loon stuttering like a wild beast on anti-epileptic drugs.
So much incoherent nonsense understandable by the class of schmucks you roll around.
If you EVER stop refering to me or getting jiggly at every opportunity you get or the mention of my handle,E nor go better for you!!
Asiwin!!

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by baby124: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2013
slimyem: Of course,you are a family member of all of the above.Iru eni ni'n mo eni.It figures!!

ROTFLMAO! Slimyem, you have deep issues beyond even your own comprehension. Deal with it. Coming out of the woodworks like a termite to attack people makes you seem bat sh*it crazy. If you dont like the truth, nothing i can do to help you with that. You are crazy, highly hormonal with intensely violent mood swings. You are the one writing like you have lost your mind. something is severely wrong with you. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 19, 2013
Everybody is out to get everybody .... baby Abeg chill jare.... you know I got your back anytime, this is quite a mediocre fight ....Abeg comot for here! wink
Re: About The Man.....!! by slimyem: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123:

ROTFLMAO! Slimyem, you have deep issues beyond even your own comprehension. Deal with it. Coming out of the woodworks like a termite to attack people makes you seem bat sh*it crazy. If you dont like the truth, nothing i can do to help you with htat. You are crazy, highly hormonal with intensely violent mood swings.
I am not here to make comments,mask my thoughts,opinions or emotions because of how it'll make you or anybody else for that matter feel!
I am here to AMUSE myself MY WAY!!
If you cannot deal with it that is your fvcking problem.
If it bites you too hard in the as$,it remains you headache!!
If you can't stand it,find the nearest well and do the obvious!!
Cry from now till morrow,you can't shake me!
Re: About The Man.....!! by baby124: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2013
jidegirl12: Everybody is out to get everybody .... baby Abeg chill jare.... you know I got your back anytime, this is quite a mediocre fight ....Abeg comot for here! wink

The girl has issues. She has attacked me more than once before just for teasing her nicely or agreeing with her sworn enemy tpia. Wetin concern me with the beef she has with Tpia. This little girl has lost her mind. And i take it upon myself to let her know. She is nuts. If this is how she is online, i can only imagine offline.
Re: About The Man.....!! by baby124: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2013
slimyem: I am not here to make comments,mask my thoughts,opinions or emotions because of how it'll make you or anybody else for that matter feel!
I am here to AMUSE myself MY WAY!!
If you cannot deal with it that is your fvcking problem.
If it bites you too hard in the as$,it remains you headache!!
If you can't stand it,find the nearest well and do the obvious!!
Little nuisance please, do us all ^^^^^^^^^ that favor. grin grin grin cheesy

It has now turned to amusement for you? You need serious help, if you find attacking online people amusing.

Am not sure if you need some happy pills or you need some grown up pills.
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123:

The girl has issues. She has attacked me more than once before just for teasing her nicely or agreeing with her sworn enemy tpia. Wetin concern me with the beef she has with Tpia. This little girl has lost her mind. And i take it upon myself to let her know. She is nuts. If this is how she is online, i can only imagine offline.

You telling me? comot jare!
Re: About The Man.....!! by slimyem: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123:

Imagine all you want!
Infact,make my e-personality your research,observe,calculate,make inferences as you deem fit,your HEADACHE!!!
Re: About The Man.....!! by baby124: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

You telling me? comot jare!

Okay, i don leave am! cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Slimyem, so ara e dada, ki ori e pe. cheesy

Lobatan!
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Baba Oyo: Thank you so much guys....
@Chief Mrs Jidegirl......thanks for your support

You are welcome Baba Oyo, I just earned myself Chief Mrs grin kabiyeesii ooh grin

Awon alainishe jatijati... Shior !!!
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123:

Coming out of the woodworks like a termite to attack people makes you seem bat sh*it crazy.

Sorry to butt in but I have to say that's what you did here baby. You really went after her first in this thread. I'm just surprised to see it coming from you that's all because you always seem to be against such when others are involved in it.
Re: About The Man.....!! by slimyem: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123:

Okay, i don leave am! cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Slimyem, so ara e dada, ki ori e pe. cheesy

Lobatan!
Ba ara e soro Iya elenu gboooro!!
Ki iwo naa de so ara e,ki eleda e so e.
Emi osi fun gbogbo osi iranu iwo ati gang e.undecided
Eni ti inu ba'n bi,ko pa ara e!!
Re: About The Man.....!! by baby124: 12:59am On Mar 19, 2013
ileobatojo:

Sorry to butt in but I have to say that's what you did here baby. You really went after her first in this thread. I'm just surprised to see it coming from you that's all because you always seem to be against such when others are involved in it.

This little tart had it coming. Some people need serious caning once in a while. Dhats all.
Re: About The Man.....!! by baby124: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2013
slimyem: Ba ara e soro Iya elenu gboooro!!
Ki iwo naa de so ara e,ki eleda e so e.
Emi osi fun gbogbo osi iranu iwo ati gang e.undecided
Eni ti inu ba'n bi,ko pa ara e!!

Hey, t*wat, its past bed time for sucklings like you. Anyway, I have said I would leave you alone. Paranoia is killing you from whatever bomb shelter you are typing from. Sorry case.
Re: About The Man.....!! by slimyem: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123:

This little tart had it coming. Some people need serious caning once in a while. Dhats all.
Myself and the Baba Oyo you getting all wet for had concluded this issue on the other thread.
Apparently,I wasn't the only one that commented on his trademark hence this thread but you had to keep drooling like the imbec1le you are each time you see this handleundecided
Like I said,its AMUSING!!grin
The day you stop is the day things turn around for you for worse!!
Re: About The Man.....!! by biolabee(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2013

Ma wo Ariwo Oja oh...

Na wa una bring e fight to Baba thread
Una wan make hin curse una

Baba just give the leila alis gbolohun kan
Re: About The Man.....!! by SisiKill1: 1:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Awwww! Who is this Baba Oyo?

My greatgrandma is Iya Oyo. . .so Baba Oyo I like you already.

Gbo gbagba nso, jo ko sibe.

No one try to make sense of that oh. I notice the theme here is ending our posts with something in bold that is not English, so not be left out. . . grin

@ Fine and Slim Babes.

Oya enough fighting jo! Haba!!
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2013
ileobatojo:

And this ^^^ Coming from you? Orisirisi , have you forgotten that's your speciality? Butting in into somebody else's fight to fight to finish?

ileobatojo:

Highly doubt it. For someone who doesn't want people talking about her family, she's boasted talked enough about herself and family on these boards for me to know she likely earns significantly more than her husband from owning/running a nursing home. She's a nurse, ?psychiatric nurse. Yeah I guess she could still earn more than a doctor but she's painted herself more as the primary bacon bringer to the home for me to believe that. Hence we are all jealous of her and her hard work and money, because we all earn peanuts and don't work hard. grin grin

Anyway, I see you lot have a lot of time on your hands today. Haven't you visited this family section for a while? This is a poster that reasons at the level of a preschooler and you're all here bashing her. Do you surround little children and taunt them for hours on end? This is tantamount to child abuse abeg. You need to laugh at her ridiculous utterances and move on. That's what I do.. grin grin grin

And how's that ^^ different from what's going on here?
What updates bout me do you have again?
Ashiwere obirin I don't think anybody have time in their hands to gather that much info about me.

And this? Ms know All grin

ileobatojo:

Lmao! Please next time you feel like sharing your information, can you quick take an IQ test and share your results? So we can all plan appropriately for how much we need to dumb ourselves down to be able to relate with you on your level. Thanks.

Saki naa n'se bi ora
Re: About The Man.....!! by coogar: 1:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Awwww! Who is this Baba Oyo?

My greatgrandma is Iya Oyo. . .so Baba Oyo I like you already.

Gbo gbagba nso, jo ko sibe.

No one try to make sense of that oh. I notice the theme here is ending our posts with something in bold that is not English, so not be left out. . . grin
!

this sisikill is a clown.
your great grandma is iya oyo? i mean your great grandma at age 89 is being matched with baba oyo in his 20s.

ika ni e - you are a wicked person! grin
Re: About The Man.....!! by biolabee(m): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2013

Ma wo Ariwo Oja oh...

Na wa una bring e fight to Baba thread
Una wan make hin curse una

Baba just give the e-agberos leila alis gbolohun kan tongue
Re: About The Man.....!! by coogar: 1:25am On Mar 19, 2013
mayhem on baba oyo's thread!
surely, it must be the time of the month. oestrogen oozing every where. baba oyo, don't despair - it's a passing phase. your thread should be back to normal in the next few days.

1 Like

Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2013
Nawaohhh!!am outta here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: / Emasculation Of The African Man / Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.