Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

About The Man.....!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About The Man.....!! (13469 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Man.....!! by greatgod2012(f): 6:36pm On May 09, 2013
This thread..........ehn
Re: About The Man.....!! by Gudintent: 11:51pm On May 10, 2013
Learnt two things on this thread

Ileobatojo and Kulyie are females

Well I'll be damned!!! shocked

Respectfully
Re: About The Man.....!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:23am On May 11, 2013
Realy expecting you Baba Oyo. Hope your honeymoon with Iya Oyo is going on fine ?
Re: About The Man.....!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:23am On May 11, 2013
Realy expecting you back Baba Oyo. Hope your honeymoon with Iya Oyo is going on fine ?
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 16, 2019
abi kin gbe si ayuba ha!ha!ha! Mr kampari,ase etie yakabayi,shey nitori mo di saya,enikinwa kawasaki,kin wa gba gudi gudi,tinba gba gudi gudi,tinba gba goody goody,kinwa gba be sun saya,tinba ti sun saya kawa gba be san'proper,ki wa gba be disikun,lalayi leducation,ase etie yaka bayi.olomoge cinderela,ohun to fi saya yi po cheesy baba biola,you go pay me for all the songs i dey sing for you o cheesy

Please what's the title of this song or where can I download it.I will send you my email address.Thanks
Re: About The Man.....!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2019
abi kin gbe si ayuba ha!ha!ha! Mr kampari,ase etie yakabayi,shey nitori mo di saya,enikinwa kawasaki,kin wa gba gudi gudi,tinba gba gudi gudi,tinba gba goody goody,kinwa gba be sun saya,tinba ti sun saya kawa gba be san'proper,ki wa gba be disikun,lalayi leducation,ase etie yaka bayi.olomoge cinderela,ohun to fi saya yi po cheesy baba biola,you go pay me for all the songs i dey sing for you o cheesy

Please what is the title of this track.I need it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents With Young Children And Phones / Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: / Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.