Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Need Help On Video/dvd Production - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Help On Video/dvd Production (1005 Views)

Help On Video Upload / Enquiry On Video Graphic And Sound Card For My Editing Workstation / Free Tutorial On Video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Video/dvd Production by UJs: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
I need to know what equipement to use in the production of video on DVD.

I'm currently working in the media video department of my church and I need to have good result.

Pls advise were and how I can get a good;

DVD recorder for audio and video

Duplicator

Good DVD empty plates

Printer that can print on CD's

and anyother equipement that can be used to get a good job.

I also need softwares that are used in church service eg easy worship, timer etc

Re: I Need Help On Video/dvd Production by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: I Need Help On Video/dvd Production by DerrenBrown: 3:49am On Mar 19, 2013
Hello Friends,

Whether you're the designated family video-maker or an experienced video professional, you'll come to a point where you have projects that require and upgrade of your current acquisition system. By acquisition system, we mean the gear that you take with you on the shoot, as opposed to the VCRs and edit controllers you have in your editing system. When it's time for an upgrade, many beginners rush out tot he nearest mall or video discount house, flash their credit cards and buy every new gadget they can think of. Without thinking ahead and planning their purchases, they end up with a closet full of expensive but useless stuff that won't work together and doesn't meet their video-making needs.
It's also important to plan your video system with the future in mind. The more video production you do, the better your skills become. Better skills often lead to a desire for better, more sophisticated equipment. There will also be a greater demand for your skills. Unless you have an incredible nest egg or win the lottery, you won't be able to completly replace your current system. Build your new system one step at a time, improving one component of the system at each step.

Thanks and Regards,
Derren Brown

Audio transcription

(1) (Reply)

2013 Transparency International Youth Photo Competition / Watch Movies Online Free, Seo Services In Ludhiana, / Please A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.