Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands (537 Views)

Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Buhari Is The Only Ex-president That Is Not Rich Simply Bcause He Did Not Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands by seniormallam(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
though I'm working but the pressure is jst too much, pls guys in d house, hw do u cope with such pressure without offending anyone pls, I need to plan for my life too.............I barely save from my pay.
Re: I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands by negosus: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
seniormallam: though I'm working but the pressure is jst too much, pls guys in d house, hw do u cope with such pressure without offending anyone pls, I need to plan for my life too.............I barely save from my pay.
It's your choice of how you want it to be. Do a list and draw a scale of preference with 'yourself' on top of it, by doing that you can fairly live well while taking your relations along otherwise, nothing for you.I am writing based on experience.

1 Like

Re: I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands by JomoGbomo2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
You need to give more info so we can give specifics.
But for a start, create a table with 2 columns, income and expenses. List all form of expenses you make every month and rank them. Then you start seeing which of the expenses you can delay.
Another approach is that, remove the money you want to save once you get your salary before taking the rest home then you can spend the rest as d need arises without ever going to your savings.
The simple truth is that your people will survive one way or the other if you die today.
Lastly move this topic to the right section.
Re: I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands by nonsom(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
seniormallam: though I'm working but the pressure is jst too much, pls guys in d house, hw do u cope with such pressure without offending anyone pls, I need to plan for my life too.............I barely save from my pay.
I really understood your feelings. The problems are you newly started the job, and your salary is not much. But very soon you will gradually make small savings.
Re: I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
DEJAVU!
Re: I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Move to the Family section
Re: I Barely Save 4rm My Salary Bcause Of Relation & Frnds Demands by tpia5: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
in politics?

geez, what is ___ with y___ p____ple

(1) (Reply)

If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. / Okada Men Pay Fine Of N2.1 Million / Bakassi: FG Promises To Respond To Attacks On Nigerians By Camerounian Gendarmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.