Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread (249268 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Q1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by adexsimply(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2013
Waladade4luv: thanz boss but is dt only d reason u changed to Q1? That was why i z make person kukuma farabale choose the best dt u might not av course to change later. . . . What abt N7
my n3 was picked from my pocket(had no intention of changing it)..N7 is the best and most expensive, though the only quality it has over Q1(to me)is just the screen size..you can go for it...28k
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 5:50pm On May 11, 2013
Emmysteve: THANX BRO, PLS TEACH ME THE PROCEDURES ON HOW TO WATCH THE USTV
I don't use USTV o.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Waladade4luv(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2013
justicesky24: Here re d pictures of d ba3 in my Q1 i screped as u guys said
adexsimply: my n3 was picked from my pocket(had no intention of changing it)..N7 is the best and most expensive, though the only quality it has over Q1(to me)is just the screen size..you can go for it...28k

but when Q1 goes for 16500 and N7 goes for 28K that is arround 11k diff and u z its just screen diff. Does d diff in price really worth the diff in dia spec?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by adexsimply(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2013
Waladade4luv:
but when Q1 goes for 16500 and N7 goes for 28K that is arround 11k diff and u z its just screen diff. Does d diff in price really worth the diff in dia spec?
sorry am veri bizi bro.. follow this thread.https://www.nairaland.com/1276974/tecno-n7-vs-q1-vs#15680082
the guy did justice to it although he made some mistakes
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Justiceotuya(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2013
Justiceotuya: need help to root my techno n3. Pls guys help me
no one is helping me oh
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On May 12, 2013
houstonia:

You in for a hardtime then. I use the N7 And entrepreneurs who bought the galaxy S3 envy the he'll outta me. They as me how I managed to get a "combination of the s2 And s3" for such price. Lol

u re not serious abt combination of s2 and s3 re u. s2 and s3 envy u. bro u r a liar. na u dey envy dem. ur n7. na toy compared to galaxy ace. not to talk of s1
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Deruze(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2013
Justiceotuya: no one is helping me oh
follow d N3 discussn thread on nairaland. Dat myt help
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2013
has anyone ROOTED his/her Q1? i really wanna root my Q1 but i dn't knw hw to do it.
pls i need help on hw to do dat.
Thanks y'all.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Kayode4un: 4:04pm On May 12, 2013
abeg who get naija fm apk...ad hw did u get it
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 5:31pm On May 12, 2013
Kayode4un: abeg who get naija fm apk...ad hw did u get it
I only know of NIGERIA RADIO, you may Click Here to download it or search for it on PLAYSTORE. (The Developer is WORDBOX APPS).
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 5:35pm On May 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
I only know of NIGERIA RADIO, you may Click Here to download it or search for it on PLAYSTORE. (The Developer is WORDBOX APPS).
You may as well CHECK HERE to see a list of Nigerian radio stations that are doing online streaming.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
guy plz if i listento d stations for like 5mins hw much MB wud dat remove 4rm my fone?
Thanks.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lagusta(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2013
callydon:
guy plz if i listento d stations for like 5mins hw much MB wud dat remove 4rm my fone?
Thanks.

but all tecno phones have built-in fm radio, so why the hype

anyway, i just installed 2go on my Q1 and anytime i ty to minimize and restore, it tells me to re-login again.... is there any other tecno goon experiencing this??!?!!!?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 8:29pm On May 12, 2013
callydon:
Thanks.
From my experience, i use my glo g-bam 5mb data bonus to stream 20mins video on youtube.
so, 5mins radio streaming shouldn't take you more than 1mb max.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2013
guys download VIBER and start making your internet calls and sms for free. just try it
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2013
flexing wazobia fm live from kaduna state

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2013
Emmysteve: flexing wazobia fm live from kaduna state
guy howis d radio stations, I mean how much MB does d thing consume?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by emmaliveth10(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2013
pls how can i download 2go to my tecno Q1?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:56pm On May 12, 2013
Emmysteve: flexing wazobia fm live from kaduna state
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 10:12pm On May 12, 2013
emmaliveth10: pls how can i download 2go to my tecno Q1?
Search for 2go.apk on sharemobile.ro and download.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Kayode4un: 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
naija fm rock @ minna
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2013
callydon:
guy howis d radio stations, I mean how much MB does d thing consume?
mhen mtn dey do me gud o! since i subscribed the mnthly 3gb, being watching movies and online radio and TV without limit. i think my own is unlimited.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
Correct!
NA SO grin
OCTAVO:
Correct!
NA SO
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by emmaliveth10(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2013
pls guys help me out!!!!!!!!!i've been trying to download any football to my fabulous Q1 but i cant till now....pis help me out with any site i can download football from
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by traceroute: 11:24pm On May 12, 2013
Thumbs up to N3 anytime anyday.The phone has originality of its own.Battery life better than the much trumped htc,even better than Q1 which is a copycat of Infinix.As if that is not enough its hotspot is perfect n doesnt heat up where samsung galaxy duo,s hotspot is a crap,it doesnt start up.Samsung is just in a race,let then take a que from nokia.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 11:35pm On May 12, 2013
emmaliveth10: pls guys help me out!!!!!!!!!i've been trying to download any football to my fabulous Q1 but i cant till now....pis help me out with any site i can download football from
Check playstore na, other alternatives are aptoide.com and 4shared.com
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Justiceotuya(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2013
callydon: has anyone ROOTED his/her Q1? i really wanna root my Q1 but i dn't knw hw to do it.
pls i need help on hw to do dat.
Thanks y'all.
Oya to root tecno q1 Download pda.net to install adb drivers for tecno. Please google it. I dont want my post to be hidden out of too much links so i want to minimize my links Afer installing pda.net to ya pc, Download this file http://mediafire.com/?h0y57u41ldm7cn1 Put ya tecno in usb debugging And Set it to camera mode, connect to your system Extract the root package and run the .bat file in it Type 1 and hit enter wait for your device to prompt for restore. Click on restore. Then the setup will try to test the root and reboot ya device. Once ya device is rebooted by the setup, check for superuser and use a root app or root checker to confirm root. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2013
Justiceotuya: Oya to root tecno q1 Download pda.net to install adb drivers for tecno. Please google it. I dont want my post to be hidden out of too much links so i want to minimize my links Afer installing pda.net to ya pc, Download this file http://mediafire.com/?h0y57u41ldm7cn1 Put ya tecno in usb debugging And Set it to camera mode, connect to your system Extract the root package and run the .bat file in it Type 1 and hit enter wait for your device to prompt for restore. Click on restore. Then the setup will try to test the root and reboot ya device. Once ya device is rebooted by the setup, check for superuser and use a root app or root checker to confirm root. Enjoy
guy plz av u rooted any TecnoQ1 before?
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF THE TECHNIQUE U GAVE OUT WUD WORK.
THANKS.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Justiceotuya(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2013
callydon:
guy plz av u rooted any TecnoQ1 before?
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF THE TECHNIQUE U GAVE OUT WUD WORK.
THANKS.
i was so desperate to root my tecno q1 if u check previous pages u will see where i was beging for someone to help me. Even the person who said we should add him on whatsapp didnt ene have time for me. Yes i have rooted my phone and i used this method
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by kcstyle40(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2013
Justiceotuya: i was so desperate to root my tecno q1 if u check previous pages u will see where i was beging for someone to help me. Even the person who said we should add him on whatsapp didnt ene have time for me. Yes i have rooted my phone and i used this method
pls wat is the benefits of rooting a phone cuz i dont understand wat rooting of phones is all about. pls i really like to know thanks.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2013
I want to ask if anybody is using or has bought this Tecno P3.... Pls., for those that have it, tell us more about the fone due 2 d experience gathered using the phone......... Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss., we need response on time . Thx in advance.....
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2013
Justiceotuya: i was so desperate to root my tecno q1 if u check previous pages u will see where i was beging for someone to help me. Even the person who said we should add him on whatsapp didnt ene have time for me. Yes i have rooted my phone and i used this method
plz can u send me a full tutorial on how to do d rooting on Q1 wit al d links. u can send it to; lordoddyson@yahoo.com
Thanks.
pls use "ROOTING Q1" as d subject of d email.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (76) (Reply)

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread / Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.