Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread (249369 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Q1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by degurl(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2013
Hello everyone, I downloaded the sybla TV and MX player on my N3, yet i can't watch any TV channel. Please what should i do?
))
Secondly, how can I get my N3 to display lyrics while playing audio songs?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 2:29pm On May 13, 2013
degurl: Hello everyone, I downloaded the sybla TV and MX player on my N3, yet i can't watch any TV channel. Please what should i do?
))
Secondly, how can I get my N3 to display lyrics while playing audio songs?
Probably network is bad at your end. You need a good 3g connection for streaming.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by degurl(f): 3:33pm On May 13, 2013
OCTAVO:
Probably network is bad at your end. You need a good 3g connection for streaming.

OK thanks. I downloaded MX player. Should I download MX player pro?

Lastly how much MB does it use per 30mins?
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 3:43pm On May 13, 2013
degurl:

OK thanks. I downloaded MX player. Should I download MX player pro?

Lastly how much MB does it use per 30mins?
Any version of MX player should do the job well.
If you want to stream, just make sure you are on a data plan. You'll enjoy streaming more if you are subscribed to a data plan.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by degurl(f): 3:58pm On May 13, 2013
OCTAVO:
Any version of MX player should do the job well.
If you want to stream, just make sure you are on a data plan. You'll enjoy streaming more if you are subscribed to a data plan.

Thanks bro. I browse with Airtel 1gb plan. Network is Anita poor here. Probably when i close from work, will try the TV stuff at home.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Mayor46(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2013
callydon: has anyone ROOTED his/her Q1? i really wanna root my Q1 but i dn't knw hw to do it.
pls i need help on hw to do dat.
Thanks y'all.

what the use of rooting it
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Justiceotuya(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2013
callydon:
plz can u send me a full tutorial on how to do d rooting on Q1 wit al d links. u can send it to; lordoddyson@yahoo.com
Thanks.
pls use "ROOTING Q1" as d subject of d email.
Thanks.
sorry i cant go the long process of sending it to your mail. I just explained the steps above just follow the steps and u will root ur phone. Once again am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by martinho5(m): 12:03am On May 14, 2013
pls my tecno Q1 displays...'' Alert: tablets are currently not supported'' each time I try to use my WHATSAPP. i.e after clicking on ''Accept Terms and Conditions''. So I need a help please. God bless all
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 6:17am On May 14, 2013
martinho5: pls my tecno Q1 displays...'' Alert: tablets are currently not supported'' each time I try to use my WHATSAPP. i.e after clicking on ''Accept Terms and Conditions''. So I need a help please. God bless all
Probably you need to download the latest version of whatsapp or update your current version.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by martinho5(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2013
OCTAVO:
Probably you need to download the latest version of whatsapp or update your current version.
Yes I have downloaded the latest version but it still gives the same response
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Kayode4un: 7:19pm On May 14, 2013
az any one been able to asign message tone here well av did ..
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by iscom(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2013
Pls,forget about this tecno q1 and buy LG optimus L3 dual very cheap with good features. It comes with jelly bean 4.1.2 it is just 17k.All those chinese phones specifications are wrong.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by martinho5(m): 12:48am On May 15, 2013
Justiceotuya: Oya to root tecno q1 Download pda.net to install adb drivers for tecno. Please google it. I dont want my post to be hidden out of too much links so i want to minimize my links Afer installing pda.net to ya pc, Download this file http://mediafire.com/?h0y57u41ldm7cn1 Put ya tecno in usb debugging And Set it to camera mode, connect to your system Extract the root package and run the .bat file in it Type 1 and hit enter wait for your device to prompt for restore. Click on restore. Then the setup will try to test the root and reboot ya device. Once ya device is rebooted by the setup, check for superuser and use a root app or root checker to confirm root. Enjoy
My oga... Pls I ve followed all ur steps and the problem am having now is with the superuser. Its telling me ''the superuser binary (su) must be updated... Bla...bla...bla.
Pls kindly post the link to the particular superuser you used to complete ur rooting process.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by kokoboy11(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2013
If I buy this fone and notice any bug....I'll sue all of u, getting mine today. cheesy
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2013
kokoboy11: If I buy this fone and notice any bug....I'll sue all of u, getting mine today. cheesy
jst note dat it has a SMALL screen so if u r a fan of large screens u shud go for other fones.
and some of ur apps lik "NetQin antivirus" wud always open in d HORIZONTAL format ie U wud av to flip ur fone side ways to use such apps.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lagusta(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2013
kokoboy11: If I buy this fone and notice any bug....I'll sue all of u, getting mine today. cheesy

dont worry, u'll enjoy it....

dont mind all those over-hyped goons saying tecno na chinko, no buy am, etc, android na android, BB na BB, motto na motto......

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2013
before you sue me let me confess; the battery is wack compare to n3. i heard alot of pple complaining about the battery. if tecno doesnt release a lasting batery inform of accesseries for this phone, i wul have no option than to dash my sister and go for n3.but to tell u the truth all other things about the phone is just too sweet. you can chose to manage the batery tho
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lagusta(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2013
Emmysteve: before you sue me let me confess; the battery is wack compare to n3. i heard alot of pple complaining about the battery. if tecno doesnt release a lasting batery inform of accesseries for this phone, i wul have no option than to dash my sister and go for n3.but to tell u the truth all other things about the phone is just too sweet. you can chose to manage the batery tho

boss, the battery is not wack......

i use this phone, i charged it immediately i bought it, and since then the ba3 lasts for about three days without browsing, and about a day with browsing 3G.....

i'll advise u charge it very well first before u use the phone, u'll enjoy it seriously

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2013
Lagusta:

boss, the battery is not wack......

i use this phone, i charged it immediately i bought it, and since then the ba3 lasts for about three days without browsing, and about a day with browsing 3G.....

i'll advise u charge it very well first before u use the phone, u'll enjoy it seriously
are you serious? i also charged my own to 100percent bf i started using it but one thing i discovd is that when i was charging it, the batery doesnt stay too long before telling me battery full.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 15, 2013
emmaliveth10: pls how can i download 2go to my tecno Q1?

go to ur browser and enter www.2go.co.za and follow d steps or u can ask google to lead u 2ru wishin u best of luck
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lagusta(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2013
Emmysteve: are you serious? i also charged my own to 100percent bf i started using it but one thing i discovd is that when i was charging it, the batery doesnt stay too long before telling me battery full.

That "battery full" that is displayed the first time u charge any phone na camouflage, u have to charge a new phone for at least three to four hours to enjoy the ba3.....

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2013
Goodnews at last! i just visit tecno facebook page, you can get ur lasting tecno Q1 spare battery at any of their carlcare centre nearest to you. i think they are aware of the battery wahala cox they were busy writting " we apologise for the incoviniences caused. thank you for chosing tecno"
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2013
Evening every1. Pls, where are the TECNO P3 USERS.......... if u av started using P3 pls share ur experience...... Thx.....
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2013
Lagusta:

That "battery full" that is displayed the first time u charge any phone na camouflage, u have to charge a new phone for at least three to four hours to enjoy the ba3.....
when i bought my brand new tecno n3, i charged the battery for just one hour before it shows battery full, i unplugged it and started using my phone right away, and i have never encountered any problem with the battery.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by kalus(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2013
Pls i need help my new Tecni Q1 is not browsing, how do i set it up so i can brows with it.
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:33am On May 16, 2013
kalus: Pls i need help my new Tecni Q1 is not browsing, how do i set it up so i can brows with it.
Make sure data service is on, and also make sure your apn is checked (marked).
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by kalus(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
Make sure data service is on, and also make sure your apn is checked (marked).

pls where can i find dis on the phone
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2013
kalus:

To turn on ur "DATA CONNECTION" simply swipe down d NOTIFICATION AREA on d top of ur HOME SCREEN, u wil see DATA CONNECTION, click on it then choose d sim u want to browse wit.
I hope dis helps.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Lagusta(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2013
Kamaye: when i bought my brand new tecno n3, i charged the battery for just one hour before it shows battery full, i unplugged it and started using my phone right away, and i have never encountered any problem with the battery.

well, me ooo i charged my phone for GOOD THREE HOURS!!!!!!

and i am enjoying this ba3
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 10:46am On May 16, 2013
kalus:

^ ^ ^

callydon:
To turn on ur "DATA CONNECTION" simply swipe down d NOTIFICATION AREA on d top of ur HOME SCREEN, u wil see DATA CONNECTION, click on it then choose d sim u want to browse wit.
I hope dis helps.
smiley
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by coolmikky: 11:33am On May 16, 2013
Tchno Q1
its one of the latest Techno well imoproved android phone which is very outstanding in its function
and dont be deceived it has Wifi Hotspot
its the phone am using you can ask any question about it from me
its has it on application world just like blacberry very amazing
im enjoying it[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On May 16, 2013
coolmikky: Tchno Q1
its one of the latest Techno well imoproved android phone which is very outstanding in its function
and dont be deceived it has Wifi Hotspot
its the phone am using you can ask any question about it from me
its has it on application world just like blacberry very amazing
im enjoying it[color=#006600][/color]

I hate it wen I see techno instead of tecno

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (76) (Reply)

The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread / Modern Combat 5: Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.