Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. (599 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Things Even The Igbos Dont Know About Biafra / We The Igbos Dont Want To Be Part Of Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by byteem: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2013
SO THIS IS HOW THEY CALL FOR AMNESTY .. THE SULTAN CANNOT CALL HIS BOYS TO ORDER . THE EMIRS CANNOT CAUTION THEIR OWN PEOPLE .. THE GOVERNORS SIT BACK AND TAKE THE BOKOHARAM RAVE TO REQUEST FOR MORE SECURITY ALLOCATIONS , MORE MONEY .. THE NORTHERN ELITE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW ...AMNESTY INDEED .....THE PRESIDENT VISITS AND TWO WEEKS LATER.... THIS IS THIS IS ONE TOO MANY..

THIS IS A THE HEIGHT OF SEVERAL BRUTAL SLAPS TO THE IGBO RACE .. I TOT THEY SAY THEY ARE WARRIORS .. SO NOW I DARE SAY THAT IF THE IGBOS SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING .. THEN THEY ARE CHICKENS ..DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES, TO HELL WITH DIALOGUE .. THE OHANEZE,MASSOB AND ALL THOSE TONGUE WAGGING TOOTHLESS DOGS SHOULD STAND UP AND GET COUNTED ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ..AM NOT IGBO BUT AM THAT MAD..

IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS A COWARD .. THATS NOT NEWS .. SO WILL THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE ALSO BECOME COWARDS WHILE THEIR BROTHERS ARE SLAUGHTERED AND WHILE THE NORTHERNERS OWN FLEETS OF TRUCKS AND OIL BLOCKS IN THE EAST AND TRUCK AROUND COMFORTABLY..BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY BOKOHARAM CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED IS THAT THEY ALL ARE BOKOHARAM.. ... I SAY BURN THEM THEM ALL ....IF ITS WAR THE SO BE IT...

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by modextus(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2013
abeg shut up what do you know?...are you in the kano..? Come and see for urself u'l undstnd that this is more complicated than what you all think in other parts.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by bornosheikh: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2013
Byteem = illiterate, regressive, wood rider.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2013
modextus: abeg shut up what do you know?...are you in the kano..? Come and see for urself u'l undstnd that this is more complicated than what you all think in other parts.

He should come and see shey? Yimu
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by malele(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2013
the bus was going to lagos,so am sure it affected yourba more than igbo

(1) (Reply)

Tufia Gwa / Gunmen Kill 19 In Kaduna, 4,000 Others Displaced / A Failed Journalism By The US Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.