Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu (7898 Views)

Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by hydroking23(m): 5:07am On Dec 29, 2015
To all my Niger Delta brothers and sisters here is a sample of some of the insane comments spoken on radio Biafra by Nnamdi Kanu. The man truly deserves to rot in jail and anyone who supports him.

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by kurupt1: 5:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Everybody trying to paint nnamdi kanu black cos of tribal hate.......meanwhile the man has been saying the truth the Op above edited some comments from him and mixed it with some formulated lies and posted for the gullible to feast on.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2015
oh he said all these? wow, I like him already.
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by fulanimafia: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2015
kurupt1:
Everybody trying to paint nnamdi kanu black cos of tribal hate.......meanwhile the man has been saying the truth the Op above edited some comments from him and mixed it with some formulated lies and posted for the gullible to feast on.

I personally heard most of these comments on Radio Biafra via TuneIn so I can confirm this post. It's a shame, and very cowardly, that you people are now denying him and his message after encouraging him through your phone calls into his broadcasts.

NK is going down for treason, he will regret the day he decided to put Oodua/Arewa and the rest of Nigeria in his crosshairs. Who did he think he was?

It's either life in jail, or he gets the bullets he was campaigning for in his chest. The law is very clear.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by justmenoni: 5:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol if this is true then nawa,so this man as indirectly call me,my household,everyone else worldwide (except Igbos)children of the devil

Let them keep holding him oooo...I ain't supporting no f*****G bia bia again

12 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Flyoruboy(m): 5:39am On Dec 29, 2015
The guy's obviously as deranged and demented as Hitler was. I doubt even Ojukwu harbored this much hate. undecided

27 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2015
kurupt1:

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

Just type Nnamdi Kanu onn Youtube or Radio b0afra . some broadcasts are till here

31 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by EzePromoe: 5:58am On Dec 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by toprealman: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2015
If you believe this debased OP, your father WASTED his juice of life making you via your mum!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sheguy(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2015
mmmmmmm
Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by asorocker: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Even if Nnamdi kanu called niger deltans cowards and so what? What of the people who called niger deltans drunk fishermen odechukwu, dullard, and called their women shepopotamus, umbrella and other derogatory names.

Niger deltans should wake up and do the needful, your oil has been taken over by thieves, the same thieves pushed your son out of office to install a demented, illiterate soldier as their leader instead of a PhD holder.

The same people are on the verge of sending your daughter deziani to jail, your son Goodluck Jonathan to prison and your defenders tompolo and Asari to the dungeon.
I repeat niger deltans should get up from their slumber and be wise.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by wexyee: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2015
kurupt1:
blinded by hatred.... i have a video where he said all those things life..... go to YouTube

20 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by jane0000(f): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2015
asorocker:
Even if Nnamdi kanu called niger deltans cowards and so what? What of the people who called niger deltans drunk fishermen odechukwu, dullard, and called their women shepopotamus, umbrella and other derogatory names.

Niger deltans should wake up and do the needful, your oil has been taken over by thieves, the same thieves pushed your son out of office to install a demented, illiterate soldier as their leader instead of a PhD holder.

The same people are on the verge of sending your daughter deziani to jail, your son Goodluck Jonathan to prison and your defenders tompolo and Asari to the dungeon.
I repeat niger deltans should get up from their slumber and be wise.
lol. Did he or did he not? Yes or no simple

38 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Banter1(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Most the Niger Deltans follow your biafra nonsense?. Nigga rot in cell.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Teryfik(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2015
I agree....most of dem r Cowards
Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Yanks101: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Cowardice is not the worst thing in the world. It is better than being a treacherous snake.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by asorocker: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2015
jane0000:
Did he or did he not? Yes or no simple

Crying for who, for someone struggling with hypocrisy and igbo phobia.
Today you cry that igbos are flooding your region tomorrow you are the most vocal against biafra.

Your hypocrisy will certainly find and finish you.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by chinae(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2015
noted
Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Vulu: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2015
EVERYBODY IS RUNNING HELTER SKELTER TO NAIL KANU BUT AS FAR THE LAW STANDS HE HAS NOT COMMITTED ANY CRIME. LAWAL DAURA CAN START WRITING HIS OWN LAW BOOKS.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by TheCurse: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2015
This is the curse. If any entity or individual tries to disrupt the peace of the peaceful Nigerians, he shall die a fiery death! Nothing will happen to his family and brethren (if they are not culpable), but he or she or they will suffer the most painfully felt agony of immense proportion for a long time before his eventual torturous demise!

5 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2015
jane0000:
lol. Did he or did he not? Yes or no simple

Lol. we told them their leader was gonna spend Christmas in the cell. here we are.

I hope he is convicted and transferred to Guantanamo bay where he will be forced to sleep with hardened terrorists.

when he is eventually released his favorite song will be the Nigerian national anthem.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Dymaco(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

Just type Nnamdi Kanu onn Youtube or Radio b0afra . some broadcasts are till here

u see ur life....
after u attack Biafra u expect them not to defend themselves. u are very funny

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by HiddenShadow: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Where is Mynd4.?
I don't know why threads like this are not closed.

What do SEUN seek to achieve by not involving another Mod whose sole job is to delete anti Biafran threads like this one since Mynd4 only focuses on pro Biafra threads

SEUN ban both pro and anti Biafra threads if truly you believe in the principle of justice fairness and equity.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by HiddenShadow: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:

I personally heard most of these comments on Radio Biafra via TuneIn so I can confirm this post. It's a shame, and very cowardly, that you people are now denying him and his message after encouraging him through your phone calls into his broadcasts.

NK is going down for treason, he will regret the day he decided to put Oodua/Arewa and the rest of Nigeria in his crosshairs. Who did he think he was?

It's either life in jail, or he gets the bullets he was campaigning for in his chest. The law is very clear.

You guys so love Nigerdeltans to the point of voting out Jonathan.
While the Igbos so hate Nigerdeltans to the point of voting Jonathan and being abused for it.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Dymaco(m): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:

guy go and read international law concerning referendum.
Do u tink ur dullard kept him there to charge him for treason rather to intimidate him in signing one Nigeria.
Do u tink international community will allow KANU death like dat

5 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Sexytemi(f): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2015
i don't normally comment on topics like this, but after reading these then i believe nnamdi kanu is worst than hilter, and his followers after all these are worst than hilter's followers who killed, mimed, and destroyed the jews......just because you want your own country doesn't give u any right to insult other tribes, imagine him saying other tribes are devils, jeezzzz this guy need to rot in jail before he becomes worse than hilter......am sure ojukwu must be rolling in his grave seeing a deranged fellow as this taking over what he stand for in a bad way.

18 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2015
HiddenShadow:

You guys so love Nigerdeltans to the point of voting out Jonathan.
While the Igbos so hate Nigerdeltans to the point of voting Jonathan and being abused for it.
you voted jonathan out of hate for the other candidate and because you believed jonAthan will help ur cause....I guess it backfired.......learn that politicians are all for their own interest not region

20 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by hydroking23(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2015
kurupt1:

You must be blind. The text was taken from a twitter handle where the person typed the words verbatim from kanu's radio biafra broadcast. He's said much worse than these few excerpts. Fact is the guy is rotting in jail for all the treasonous statements he's made. You madd grin wink

19 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by mohsaaf: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2015
useless animal. u re lucky dis is a democratic dispensation u wud hv meet ur ancestors. nevertheless ,ur live ll b miserable d way u intend for innocent people. u nd ur cohort ll surely rot in jail . inanimate animals

8 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by HiddenShadow: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Sexytemi:
i don't normally comment on topics like this, but after reading these then i believe nnamdi kanu is worst than hilter, and his followers after all these are worst than hilter's followers who killed, mimed, and destroyed the jews......just because you want your own country doesn't give u any right to insult other tribes, imagine him saying other tribes are devils, jeezzzz this guy need to rot in jail before he becomes worse than hilter......am sure ojukwu must be rolling in his grave seeing a deranged fellow as this taking over what he stand for in a bad way.

Your belief in a mere writeup without audio or video proof shows why DSS minded people like you lost in the court against him.
Yes Igbos despise Nigerdeltans to the point of swimming and sinking with Jonathan

Yes We so look down with contempt on Nigerdeltans to the point of speaking well of Jonathan.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner- Minister / Sallah: FIRS Felicitates With Muslims, Extends Filing Deadline For Taxpayers / Why Are Most Nigerians Arrogant And Judgemental?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.