Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. (2435 Views)

Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top / Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga / DJ Ziggy: My Oga At The Top Music Video Remix (LOL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. by Jangorango: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2013
This nscdc oga is now a celebrity
Menn even obama is celebrating him..
Double twale sir..

Re: President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. by sheedy407(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2013
So u dont kno the diff btw T shirt and Polo or pull over?na una type go open una mouth dey insult OGA AT THE TOP whereas una kno notin.smh
Re: President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. by Jangorango: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2013
sheedy407: So u dont kno the diff btw T shirt and Polo or pull over?na una type go open una mouth dey insult OGA AT THE TOP whereas una kno notin.smh
Guy bone shirt na shirt....
T shirt polo pull over all join..
Idea is needed...
I sincerly wonder if d pixs is geniue...
Re: President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. by sheedy407(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2013
No dey try console urself jaree.na fotoshop b dat pics
Re: President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. by Jangorango: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2013
sheedy407: No dey try console urself jaree.na fotoshop b dat pics
Guy bone consolation ooo...
Itz all over the net...
That i posted it first on nairaland dosnt mean i created it bro..
Re: President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. by Oahray: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Terrible editing. The editor for use sense bend the letters follow the cloth na.

1 Like

Re: President Obama And My Oga At The Top T-shirt.. by Jangorango: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oahray: Terrible editing. The editor for use sense bend the letters follow the cloth na.

that is true.. bros o!
No be me edit am oo

(1) (Reply)

Why Messi Might Go To Jail! / Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian / 15 Facts You Didn't Know About Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.