Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators (3712 Views)

Only For Real Investors Who Understands The Investment Language / A Message To The Moderators Of Business And Investment Section Of This Forum / Investment Section Rules And Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators by Obinoscopy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Seun: It would have been more mature of him if he didn't attack ifyalways for nominating Jarus.
Very true. But you'd agree with me that it takes maturity for one to swallow his pride, accept his follies and apologise for them.

1 Like

Re: The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators by Seun(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: Very true. But you'd agree with me that it takes maturity for one to swallow his pride, accept his follies and apologise for them.
That's like nominating a politician for the presidential office because he pled guilty after being charged to court for corruption.
Re: The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators by Obinoscopy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
grin Ok I give up sir! He's not matured grin

BTW: Corruption is by far different from Ignorance. I can tolerate ignorance but I hate corruption to the fullest and will never tolerate it angry

1 Like

Re: The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators by valdubem(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2013
^^ sharp guy. R. Greene's Law numbr ONE applied.

Good strategy wink
Re: The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators by mayoroflag(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hi Seun

There is a high likelihood that the truly skilled/ informed investment practitioners may not have the time to coordinate as moderators.

Maybe you may want to indicate the structure if the moderator's work to help other interested people make a decision.

Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators by jpphilips(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2013
Weselion: Just passing with my bajaj and helmet cool

some people mumu die! kai!!
Re: The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators by jpphilips(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2013
Seun: Fellow Investors,

We need passionate investors or investment professionals to serve as moderators of this section. Someone who really cares about investor issues (stocks, bonds, tbills, REIT) and also cares about keeping this section clean and getting investment topics to the home page regularly. People who can create topics and also facilitate other people's topics. People who will go the extra mile to try to make this section popular and useful to every Nairaland member.

If you think you are a good candidate for this role, please indicate your interest on this thread.

Thanks!!

How much are you paying your moderators? if nairaland makes money for you, why wont the mods be paid?
no ban me oo, i be ur paddy man
Re: The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators by Oohrhii(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2013
I can be a moderator here if its ok.

I have extensive knowledge in financial and investment analysis.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3)

Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only / Why Piuni Telecom Biz Is A Life Investment Opportunity / Bye-bye To Long-term Return On Investments, Invest In This Gold Mine Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.