Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

"I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva (20706 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by trendystuf(f): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
"Excuse me, at this stage of my life, I cook when I like. The laundry? Abeg, even when we were newly married, it was underlined, I don't do laundry".

That was actress Joke Silva's comment when asked in Saturday Tribune if she still cooks for her husband Olu Jacobs or wash his clothes. I love this couple. Whatever makes them happy is cool.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/i-cook-when-i-like-and-i-dont-do.html

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by segunsd: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
That's what they call understanding

5 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
LMAO!!! I know all the manbitches will soon start attacking her.

Aunty Joke, carry go jare, nurrin does you.

9 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by BigBizzy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lovely!
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't blame her. If her husband is not complaining pucknosers should stay out! Simple

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by kehinde1588(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is dat a gud life?

8 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Dreyl(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lovely couples
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
segunsd: That's what they call understanding
exactly.they look more like best friends,not like all this new generation marriages where they will spend millions of naira for the wedding,at the end of the day they will turn themselves to boxing mates.mshewww.i know men will still come here with their ever loose mouths to start blabbing nonsense

6 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO!!! I know all the manbitches will soon start attacking her.

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Lilboots(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Can't u see it is a Joke! Haba from her name na. Una just dey rubbish the woman for nothing

3 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by great063(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ok,what's next?
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by ifyfaith: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
once d money is there to do all that she likes,carry go jare,i am looking forward to dis kind of life joo.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by timpaker(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
No wonder Oga Jacobs is yet to develop a pot-belly at his age cheesy cheesy cheesy

#justkidding

9 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Boom
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Its a matter of mutual understanding between couples.
All the same thumbs up for sis Joke and daddy Olu.

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by TableLeg(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Fantastic .. No big deal ... A woman shouldnt come and die in the kitchen and the laundry, can be delegated!
Olu Jacobs appear to adore her and she seems to be very happy with him .... Anyone who is not happy can naff off!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by awesomet1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
That's her own cup of tea undecided. We all have our own expectations from life and marriage. If it works well for her and her husband, fine! But let not every lady think that all men will put up with that. That's why when dating, I believe everyone should be perfectly clear as to what their expectations are. No surprises. Good for you Aunty Joke.

16 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by mrofficial2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Whatever rocks their boat.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
***COUGH*** ***COUGH***

Just passing by..........

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Korrection(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
I know say na this kind one all the girls dey like..(He young lazy ones oh.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
kulyie: exactly.they look more like best friends,not like all this new generation marriages where they will spend millions of naira for the wedding,at the end of the day they will turn themselves to boxing mates.mshewww.i know men will still come here with their ever loose mouths to start blabbing nonsense
Abi o.

It's called understanding. Besides, it's possible her kids do the cooking or she has a maid..

or maybe Uncle Olu is a master chef. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by kingingkinging: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
So, at the age of 50+ you expect a successful woman to be washing shirt and trousers and be cooking endlessly? By now there should be few people at home handling those ones. What she needs is supervision and perfect attention for the home especially the hubby.

Forget all the deceits of I still cook of the celebrities at 65 years, most of them are lies.

8 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Jeejile: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
trendystuf: "Excuse me, at this stage of my life, I cook when I like. The laundry? Abeg, even when we were newly married, it was underlined, I don't do laundry".

That was actress Joke Silva's comment when asked in Saturday Tribune if she still cooks for her husband Olu Jacobs or wash his clothes. I love this couple. Whatever makes them happy is cool.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/i-cook-when-i-like-and-i-dont-do.html

And so what? ugly fool.

2 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by miccheck57: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
See all the lazy asssss women supporting her already... U think everything they say in public is true... Besides she said "at this stage of her life"
Get married and cook when u like and don't do laundry... Na ur best friend go occupy ur position....
Rubbbbbbish

32 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Claus(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nice one Ms Silva!

ItsModella: LMAO!!! I know all the manbitches will soon start attacking her.

Ada Nri1: I don't blame her. If her husband is not complaining pucknosers should stay out! Simple
kulyie: exactly.they look more like best friends,not like all this new generation marriages where they will spend millions of naira for the wedding,at the end of the day they will turn themselves to boxing mates.mshewww.i know men will still come here with their ever loose mouths to start blabbing nonsense

Na wah o! Some pent up aggression from our females up in here. Lol!
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
I love this woman! Preach ma'am! #no time grin

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by koolet: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yap daz because ur husband lyks it dat way Mrs.joke if not... undecided
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Lbrasi: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Na Uncle Olu dey do the cooking.

Well what is working for them shouldnt be a standard for everyone.

N.B don't try this with ur husband at home if u know he wont take it.

8 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by tinuolababy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
kiss
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by patholaw: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
If its cool by dem i don't see y anybody should complain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Pictured With Heidi Klum / Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos / Photos From Light Out With DJ Barbie At Wells Carlton Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.