Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

"I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva (20704 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
h
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by timpaker(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Claus: Nice one Ms Silva!

Na wah o! Some pent up aggression from our females up in here. Lol!

Dude, don't be surprised. Which girl wouldn't wish to be like Mrs. Joke Silva (even those who claim to cook for a hobby)?

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
I can cook for my husband but wont do laundry. I love cooking cheesy i hate washing angry
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by alaoeri: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Laughing at these small small girls ignorant, u better don't follow what joke is saying it might not work for u beside all what she's saying maynot be so in the early stage of their marriage, as age set it maybe she decided to leave the cooking for her kids or maid & if u try that in a fresh marriage am afraid u won't find it funny.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by timpaker(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
oyibomoses: table leg, i know you are a lady shocked and a very lazy one, let me ask you a question, when you were little, who was cooking for your father. bitch like you

grin grin grin grin
Guy, don't say what you don't know

#advice
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by phlame(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
oyibomoses: you guys should keep on deciving yourselves, she cook when ever she like and do not do laundry, what are you supporting her for, that is rubbish, do you know what the husband is going through at home, because he his matured and a famous person, that is why he prefer to keep cool, before i got married i have seen lots of ajibotas girls who dont know how to cook or laundry that is rubbish, even if you have 20 maids at home the wife is suppose to cook what the husband will eat, am not taking about laundry cus white man have make things easy with watching machines, she is a big fool and she is not a role model to other young girls or women looking up to her, she is a disgrace.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by metti(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
shocked
wise_many2k: ***COUGH*** ***COUGH***

Just passing by..........

Keep coughing till you cough blood!
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Dygeasy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Welder:

The men in your lives abi? Ill-mannered midget, I bet you insult your father that way too....M.oron angryangryangry

I dont get it with some of you little girls and your interpretation skills, how can any sane person refer to men like they dropped from space, the woman only referred to an arrangement between she and her hubby, how can anyone fault what has been working for some other person? Who says that will be a standard for some other couple?
and what exactly is Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я point bro?

Isn't is a standard thing that 90% of Nigerian men would find fault in what the woman said. So I don't think Kulyie has typed anything wrong as to make you yab her in the manner you did. Her father? Haba... Chill brocheesy
She was only tryna talk about guy who would come here and fault the woman's lifestyle as if its any business of theirs. I don't think she dissed any man bro!

3 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by marabout(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Which kind yeye journalist dey ask that kind question?

How many busy and successful Naija women get time to do laundry? Dem never hear of laudry machine before?

2 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
h.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by misterh(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
oyibomoses: you guys should keep on deciving yourselves, she cook when ever she like and do not do laundry, what are you supporting her for, that is rubbish, do you know what the husband is going through at home, because he his matured and a famous person, that is why he prefer to keep cool, before i got married i have seen lots of ajibotas girls who dont know how to cook or laundry that is rubbish, even if you have 20 maids at home the wife is suppose to cook what the husband will eat, am not taking about laundry cus white man have make things easy with watching machines, she is a big fool and she is not a role model to other young girls or women looking up to her, she is a disgrace.
...but why take it personal It's their lives. Both seem comfortable with the arrangement and u dey here dey take panadol for anoda man headache. Like other posters av said, understanding is the key. If the hubby is ok with it, no one has any say innit.

2 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by TableLeg(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
misterh: ...but why take it personal It's their lives. Both seem comfortable with the arrangement and u dey here dey take panadol for anoda man headache. Like other posters av said, understanding is the key. If the hubby is ok with it, no one has any say innit.
Thank you jare ... dont mind the troglodyte!
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by metti(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin
awesome_t: That's her own cup of tea undecided. We all have our own expectations from life and marriage. If it works well for her and her husband, fine! But let not every lady think that all men will put up with that. That's why when dating, I believe everyone should be perfectly clear as to what their expectations are. No surprises. Good for you Aunty Joke.

Beautiful!
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by ypzilanti: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Most old couples that have made it in life have people that do all the cleaning and cooking. If you want to do an 'Aunty Joke' for your hustling husband/fiance, you go hear am. Anyway sha, house chores in never a problem for couples that love each other...the house cannot run itself, and someone/people has to do the work.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by adahib: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
okay i don hear.
so make i do wetin?
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
awesome_t: That's her own cup of tea undecided. We all have our own expectations from life and marriage. If it works well for her and her husband, fine! But let not every lady think that all men will put up with that. That's why when dating, I believe everyone should be perfectly clear as to what their expectations are. No surprises. Good for you Aunty Joke.
you're right grin some men will go hungry tonight and their wives will claim that aunty Joke does not cook for her hubby so they won't cook too.

2 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by timpaker(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by dickhardener: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
trendystuf: "Excuse me, at this stage of my life, I cook when I like. The laundry? Abeg, even when we were newly married, it was underlined, I don't do laundry".

That was actress Joke Silva's comment when asked in Saturday Tribune if she still cooks for her husband Olu Jacobs or wash his clothes. I love this couple. Whatever makes them happy is cool.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/i-cook-when-i-like-and-i-dont-do.html
whatever floats your boat maam. Was just wondering y uncle was looking a lil wrinkly. now i see
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Tjohn1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
kehinde1588: Is dat a gud life?

yes its a gud life......must you enslave a woman to have a "good life"

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by atuagbo: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=ifyfaith]once d money is there to do all that she likes,carry go jare,i am looking forward to dis kind of life joo.

Am ready 2 offering u such
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by metti(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
miccheck57: See all the lazy asssss women supporting her already... U think everything they say in public is true... Besides she said "at this stage of her life"
Get married and cook when u like and don't do laundry... Na ur best friend go occupy ur position....
Rubbbbbbish

Tell them oh!!!!
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by atuagbo: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=ifyfaith]once d money is there to do all that she likes,carry go jare,i am looking forward to dis kind of life joo.

Am ready 2 offering u such or even better than dat
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by sweetmimi(f): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
She said'at this stage of her life'. So she did cook and wash at a certain point in their marriage
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Costa2000(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Men vs Women make una carry go.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Good for her and her home . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kcee Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Photo / Kechi Okwuchi Pictured With Heidi Klum / Photos From Light Out With DJ Barbie At Wells Carlton Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.