Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

okay - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / okay (1438 Views)

Okay, Here It Goes,all Or Nothing. / Okay... We Are Back... oooh cheryl1 / Toyosi20: Okay Am Done Chewing It and not-rotfl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

okay by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
okay
Re: okay by madone: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Do much of romance touching and then fingering first for sometime before you go in slowly not all @ once,you must be gentle and call not for your pleasure @ first but for her to be comfortable and @ ease with time she ll be wet enough to take all of you.you can use lubricant if you av one but use same gentle process.good luck
Re: okay by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
@OP Madone has said it all. Just ease her up with lots of petting and kissing before entry. Be as gentle as possible. wink
Re: okay by Houri(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
I'll advise you use lubricant.
Re: okay by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
thanks to you all, i will try it out. though i bought lubricant last week.
Re: okay by tellwisdom: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2013
You put nail for your blokous?
Re: okay by stevecantrell: 12:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Look the longer that thing has been sitting dormant, the tighter, drier and stiffer it becomes.

Start by whispering little sweet nothings into her. Tell her how delicious she smells and how you plan to lick her all up, like an ice cream.

You should try to get her stripped down to her bra and panties while you can go topless with your lower half still dressed.

Kiss her ear lobes lighty, and if she likes it stick your tongue up her ear. Watch her laugh and wriggle her body as you do so. Kiss her neck, and while she's enjoying that dip your hand into her panties.

Stroke her bush lightly while smiling, looking into her eyes and pecking her softly on the lips.

You can now part her labia and slip in A finger, stop pecking and start kissing deeply. Encourage her to spread her legs while at it.

When her moans are strong enough, break away from the kiss and move down to her panties, keeping your finger inside her. She must be very moist by now.

Get her to raise her legs and pull the pants off..put your finger back and continue stroking while going to work on her bra.

Dispose of the bra and kiss her her breasts all over, softly. Then go to work on her nip ples, if you're doing this right she will moan loudly while trying to lick your ear...
Re: okay by kandude(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
take ur time u might have to keep taking it lil by lil for a while.but when she's finally thru with the first time its going to be easier amd more enjoyable for her.good luck wink
Re: okay by ifyalways(f): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
Truluvguy: each time i try to enter my wife, she scream a lot. please ladies what can i do? my number is 08100392181 or bb 22004E0E.
When did you get married ?Congrats oh.
I remember your handle vividly from the days of your serious hustling for Abuja sugar mommies.Good to know that you are married now. cool
Re: okay by penfold(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2013
ifyalways: When did you get married ?Congrats oh.
I remember your handle vividly from the days of your serious hustling for Abuja sugar mommies.Good to know that you are married now. cool

@ifyalways...You Are Wicked!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do U Stay In Ilorin Or Travel To Ilorin. Identify Yourself. Lets Chat / Get Hook Up by Match Making / Rich and caring Guy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.