Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Okay, Here It Goes,all Or Nothing. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Okay, Here It Goes,all Or Nothing. (400 Views)

how it goes / Female Pen Pals Needed Nd Lets C Hw It Goes 07031306450 / Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okay, Here It Goes,all Or Nothing. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Am Jide, stay in lag. A home based business coach. Would like to meet a lady who is fun,intelligent, open minded, pretty and who stays in lagos for something more than a friendship and who know where it might lead. I don't what someone who is shy or doesn't know what she wants in life. Being enterprising and pretty is what I love most in a lady and unlike most guys,i careless about the size of ur ass and boobs,doesnt mean they should be as flat as mine.

So if you are interested in meeting a nice guys and open minded,ready to mingle and have fun and interested in business.
Add me on whatsapp via 07030062838 or bbm : 2B4BB644

If you not pretty,dont bother and you must stay and be in lagos and ready to meet soonest.
Re: Okay, Here It Goes,all Or Nothing. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Should be between 20 - 25yrs of age and the truth is I want something serious but with my experience,lets just start as fun and see how it goes

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Couple For You A Nigerian Girl / TOPIC EXPIRED / Sex Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.