Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Difference Between United States And Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Difference Between United States And Nigeria (1143 Views)

FUNNY: Do You Know Your Nigerian States And Capitals? / States And Capital.. / 36 States And Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between United States And Nigeria by slitty: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
While visiting Nigeria , George Bush was invited to tea with Obasanjo.
He asks Obasanjo what his leadership philosophy is. He says
that, it is to surround himself with intelligent people.
Bush asks how he knows if they're intelligent.
"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Olusegun.
"Allow me to demonstrate. "
Bush watches as Obasanjo phones Ngozi Iweala and says, "Ms. Fianance Minister, please answer this question: your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"
Iweala immediately responds, "It's me, Sir !"
"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says Obasanjo. He hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"
Bush nods: "Yes Mr.President. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!" Bush, upon returning to Washington , decides he'd better put the Condoleeza Rice to the test. Bush summons her to the White House and says, "Condoleeza, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."
"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"
Bush poses the question: "Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Rice was puzzled and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" Bush agrees, and Rice leaves. Rice immediately calls a meeting of senior senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Rice calls Colin Powell and explains the problem. "Mr. Powell, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course."
Much relieved, Rice rushes back to the White House, finds George Bush, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's our Colin Powell!"

And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, it's Ngozi Iweala!"
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2008
this land is getting boring embarassed
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by delib: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Tj baby face, what shall we do to eradicate this?
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2008
ban cheesy
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by ThugLife1(m): 1:08am On Mar 28, 2008
cheesy cheesy
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 1:09am On Mar 28, 2008
;d
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by clemcykul(f): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2008
teejay ure back again ryte?
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by gilgee(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2008
he is at the back.
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2008
ya clem kinda just checkin in nd out cos i gotta get use to it again
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by delib: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2008
u had better
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
delibERATE re u talkin to me grin
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by naijastyle: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2008
No. He's singing to you.
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by clemcykul(f): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
okay teejay, get use to it and come back grin u were missed smiley
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
thanks clem, am bck for good grin
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by SamMilla1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2008
*closes d door and walks away*

Whatever is funny is subversive, every joke is ultimately a custard pie, a dirty joke is a sort of mental rebellion.”
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by Busta(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2008
SAM MILLA:

*closes d door and walks away*

right behind u!
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
where re yuu guys walkin tuu?
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by olulu(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2008
kuvuki desert
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2008
lol desert? thts no man's land. well since its no man's land, they re up to something
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by SamMilla1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2008
*calls his soldiers in kuvuki desert to stand on alert*
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by olulu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2008
tj_tj:

lol desert? thts no man's land. well since its no man's land, they re up to something

what else would a man and a girl be up to in a deserted place?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ok, maybe they want to pray 2gether, undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2008
pray in tht hot place grin
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by jaymobb(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2008
sam has installed air condition in some strategic places

my tent has one  grin

so tj u can come ova lets join hands and pray 2geda wink
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by SamMilla1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2008
^improvements in kuvuki kingdom^!

jay has been there recently
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2008
ok first of all who gave sam milla rights to kuvuki tht place belongs to saucekid nd i
second, jay re yuu sure its prayer cos am not battyy
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by SamMilla1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2008
tj_tj:

ok first of all who gave sam milla rights to kuvuki that place belongs to saucekid nd i
second, jay re yuu sure its prayer because am not battyy

*cocks my side pistol and points @tj* demands for apologies*
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2008
*brings out atomic nd drop on hiroshimilla nd millasaki lol* 1945
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by olulu(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2008
cool, world war 2and half

grin
Re: Difference Between United States And Nigeria by tjtj1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2008
;d

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Police Station Ooooooo / Igbo Man, Yoruba Man And Hausa Man On Trial / Which Wuld U Attend To 1st?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.