Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Opposition's Strength Only On Paper? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition's Strength Only On Paper? (485 Views)

Nigerian Army To Increase Personnel Strength To 200,000 / Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). / 10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opposition's Strength Only On Paper? by Benaig(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Winning five out of six FCT council areas on saturday make me thing the opposition parties only make so much noise on paper and social media.

DOES it mean they lack grassroots support among the masses NATIONWIDE?

I am not a card carrying member of any party but feel strongly that opposition parties shouls ALWAYS ADDRESS real issues e.g construction of NEW and PRIVATIZATION of existing petroleum refineries.

Also not comfortable with LASU, belonging to an ACN state charging the highest school fees among universities owned by government, whereas Obafemi Awolowo gave free education to some of the pretenders to progressive credentials.
Re: Opposition's Strength Only On Paper? by samtheman: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
By your words i know the party you belong.
Re: Opposition's Strength Only On Paper? by Benaig(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
samtheman: By your words i know the party you belong.

Upon the NOISE making, Nigerians (FCT Residents in this case) refused to listen.

I support OshoBaba in Edo state, GEJ because the Abokis who want to determine whoever rules Nigeria DO NOT OWN THIS COUNTRY.

Let APC present someone that is not a Northern muslim as presidential candidate if serious.These guys ruined Nigeria for 38 years out of 52.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Lagos / See How The Government Controls The World Weather! / Nigeria A Cementry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.