Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

M.I Abaga – Chairman - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga – Chairman (14609 Views)

M.I Abaga's Chairman Album Hits Itunes Top 10. / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / MI ABAGA - Chairman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by outofthebox: 1:37am On Mar 20, 2013
ItsModella: M.I never fails to deliver...

I already love the song, my new tune cheesy cheesy cheesy

#chairman
ARE U FOR REAL..THIS IS NO GREAT SONG..ITS LIKE COMPARING JAY Z'S BLUEPRINT 1 TO BLUEPRINT 2..BLUEPRINT 2 SUCKS..THIS IS NO GREAT SONG BABE..EVEN GREAT ARTIST MAKE FAKE SONG..ITS CRAPPY
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by YorubaOmoge: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Garbage.

Listening to "Repete"
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 20, 2013
outofthebox:
ARE U FOR REAL..THIS IS NO GREAT SONG..ITS LIKE COMPARING JAY Z'S BLUEPRINT 1 TO BLUEPRINT 2..BLUEPRINT 2 SUCKS..THIS IS NO GREAT SONG BABE..EVEN GREAT ARTIST MAKE FAKE SONG..ITS CRAPPY
ok, so what am I meant to do with all you just typed?

and yes, I am for real. That you don't like it doesn't mean I shouldn't like it.

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Mynd44: 4:10am On Mar 20, 2013
MI is good that's all we need to know and for now, all these young dudes don't come close.

Why do we hear one track we love from a new guy and we say he will dethrone an old one sef? Sakordie, Olamide, Phyno and Vector are all good but they don't come close to MI.

For goodness sakes, we all heard Illegal Music 1 na. Has any of those guys done anything that good?

We love arguing who the best is among MI, Ruggedman and Mode 9 abeg let's leave the arguements to that bring those youngs guys into things is an insult on the success of the old dudes.

I still can't believe some said Sakordie is better than MI.....MI don suffer ooo

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2013
I don't blame anyone who thinks Sarkodie is better than M.I....the dude is that good, it's not even funny.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 20, 2013
heck, I don't even want to understand what Sarkodie is saying...his delivery speaks for itself, the nigga is a beast.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Mynd44: 4:36am On Mar 20, 2013
ItsModella: I don't blame anyone who thinks Sarkodie is better than M.I....the dude is that good, it's not even funny.
That good, but let's see how consistent he is......MI has showed that he can do this, flip it and even turn it.

The only person I will place alonside MI, Ruggedman and Mode9 is Proverb......Now that's sick.

That's how someone came here to compare Da'grin to Mode 9
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Afam4eva(m): 5:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: No mater what they say, Mr incrdible is still my number one naija rapper. If u doubt it, listen to music unstopable and undisputed champion
[size=13pt]Which one is Mr Incredible? My favorites are Action film and Number one. I just like the way the guy raps. It sounds nice sounding like a boastful person in your rap.[/size]

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by robosapien(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2013
If you listened to this song once and trash it, then you need some more lectures on how to appreciate good music. At first, it was unlike MI, but on the second play, my stop and pause button disappeared! MI you are a Genius. Leave Kanye West make e dey there dey mumu himself with Kim, that guy suppose come learn work for your.... MI where your office dey again?
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by outofthebox: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2013
robosapien: If you listened to this song once and trash it, then you need some more lectures on how to appreciate good music. At first, it was unlike MI, but on the second play, my stop and pause button disappeared! MI you are a Genius. Leave Kanye West make e dey there dey mumu himself with Kim, that guy suppose come learn work for your.... MI where your office dey again?
guy dat song is crap>>>there are far beta joints than that..dat song is a 3 out of 10..
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by outofthebox: 5:40am On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44: MI is good that's all we need to know and for now, all these young dudes don't come close.

Why do we hear one track we love from a new guy and we say he will dethrone an old one sef? Sakordie, Olamide, Phyno and Vector are all good but they don't come close to MI.

For goodness sakes, we all heard Illegal Music 1 na. Has any of those guys done anything that good?

We love arguing who the best is among MI, Ruggedman and Mode 9 abeg let's leave the arguements to that bring those youngs guys into things is an insult on the success of the old dudes.

I still can't believe some said Sakordie is better than MI.....MI don suffer ooo
fine, he pulled up 2 great albums..but if u study MI2 well,u would notice he is trying to do something that might not work for him eventually..he is trying to hit the street which i say is not is style..i prefer he stays original.
dude u need to listen to sakordie's freestyle and u wld knw dat guy is dopeeee..afterall he murderedddd MI in aboki remix
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by outofthebox: 5:42am On Mar 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Which one is Mr Incredible? My favorites are Action film and Number one. I just like the way the guy raps. It sounds nice sounding like a boastful person in your rap.[/size]
dude go sit down jhorr..u are a commercial rap fannn...dis thread aint for u
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Mynd44: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2013
outofthebox:
fine, he pulled up 2 great albums..but if u study MI2 well,u would notice he is trying to do something that might not work for him eventually..he is trying to hit the street which i say is not is style..i prefer he stays original.
dude u need to listen to sakordie's freestyle and u wld knw dat guy is dopeeee..afterall he murderedddd MI in aboki remix
Rappers are always know to try new things, it is not new. Kanye west did an album where he did not rap and no one killed him.

And please Sakordie did not kill MI on the Aboki remix. You cannot kill someone on a track you both featured in. How is that possible?

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Jubal01: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2013
ItsModella:
he knew people like you will talk, that's why in the song, he said "for the benefit of all those that wanna say things, have you eaten today? then why are you hating?"
Choooooi! TKO!!! BLACK OUT! M I baba!

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by outofthebox: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Rappers are always know to try new things, it is not new. Kanye west did an album where he did not rap and no one killed him.

And please Sakordie did not kill MI on the Aboki remix. You cannot kill someone on a track you both featured in. How is that possible?
..so whose rap killed d song? MI??
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Afam4eva(m): 6:37am On Mar 20, 2013
outofthebox:
dude go sit down jhorr..u are a commercial rap fannn...dis thread aint for u
Commercial rap is the ish. I like a rap song that i can sorta dance to.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Mynd44: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2013
outofthebox:
..so whose rap killed d song? MI??
If he killed the song, it does not mean he killed MI...

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Caseless: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2013
oloto: .
this name funny die...i no fit Laff finish
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Asis(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44: MI is good that's all we need to know and for now, all these young dudes don't come close.

u said it all..M.I is jst d best..until dere is another M.I he is no1
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Asis(m): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2013
robosapien: If you listened to this song once and trash it, then you need some more lectures on how to appreciate good music. At first, it was unlike MI, but on the second play, my stop and pause button disappeared! MI you are a Genius. Leave Kanye West make e dey there dey mumu himself with Kim, that guy suppose come learn work for your.... MI where your office dey again?
lolz. Correct
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by akdjr(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2013
No contest MI all the way you are the oga ontop
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Dreyl(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Oga mi u try no be small,thumbs up
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2013
I think this guy has relinquished his position to Ice Prince jare. Not really feeling this Chairman track. . .even though it had so much potential, based on its theme. It doesn't excel as a commercial banger, neither does it thrive as a hard-hitting, hard-core rap treat. [s]At least Ice Prince is always commercially on point[/s].

Hope other tracks in the album compensate, 'cos I don't see how/why this should be the lead single.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Mynd44: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2013
pro01: I think this guy has relinquished his position to Ice Prince jare. Not really feeling this Chairman track. . .even though it had so much potential, based on its theme. It doesn't excel as a commercial banger, neither does it thrive as a hrad-hitting hard-core rap treat. [s]At least Ice Prince is always commercially on point[/s].

Hope other tracks in the album compensate, 'cos I don't see how/why this should be the lead single.
Did you just type Ice Prince? Goodness gracious
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Did you just type Ice Prince? Goodness gracious

What is 'goodness gracious' about Ice Prince? Don't forget I talked about holding down your spot. Ice Prince is the most successful commercial rapper at the moment, no? I don't know what you would call this MI's Chairman track. It's certainly not hardcore. It has commercial pretensions, though it's not working for me in that regard.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2013
aronbillz: m.i has lost it.nw hes soundin like ruggedman.stil respect jesse jags mehn
lost what?lost his virginity right?lol.but jessie jagz?even my oga at the top knows that jessie jagz is not a rapper but a pastor who is just speaking in tongues to a music beat
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2013
I can see that there is no good rapper commenting on this thread,a good rapper will know that MI killed the song,na only people wey no too sabi what rap music is all about go dey talk say MI Bleep up for the song,I even hear some people dey compare sarkodie with MI,sometimes I just wonder whether some people listen to songs through their anus.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by murphysmallz(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2013
Isn't it obvious dat MI is like a god father in the rap industry? Every song he drops neva fails to deliver! Abeg MI z d man joor!
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2013
uhmnn... nice but not up to my expectation sad grin

I can't wait to listen to others...
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Garbage.

Listening to "Repete"

grin grin
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Mynd44: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2013
pro01:

What is 'goodness gracious' about Ice Prince? Don't forget I talked about holding down your spot. [b]Ice Prince is the most successful commercial rapper at the moment, [/b]no? I don't know what you would call this MI's Chairman track. It's certainly not hardcore. It has commercial pretensions, though it's not working for me in that regard.
Am I dreaming or did you just type that? Where will you put Olamide? Did you attend the album lunch by Ice Prince to see how the place was near empy?

Smh

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by anitank(f): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2013
ItsModella:
he knew people like you will talk, that's why in the song, he said "for the benefit of all those that wanna say things, have you eaten today? then why are you hating?"
Sweety trust me, for the MI I know....that line really lame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO Falz - Bahd Baddo Baddest Ft. Olamide, Davido / D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video / Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.