Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

M.I Abaga – Chairman - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga – Chairman (14607 Views)

M.I Abaga's Chairman Album Hits Itunes Top 10. / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / MI ABAGA - Chairman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by mikuz(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2013
ufotuko: I can see that there is no good rapper commenting on this thread,a good rapper will know that MI killed the song,na only people wey no too sabi what rap music is all about go dey talk say MI Bleep up for the song,I even hear some people dey compare sarkodie with MI,sometimes I just wonder whether some people listen to songs through their anus.

Im sure all these guys saying M.I has lost it just started listening to rap 2 years ago. You're a rapper doesn't mean you have to pack punchlines and aggressiveness in every of ya track. This just goes again to show M.I's versatility and the king of rap flow so long as Naija's hiphop is concerned!

I've been on ma J.O.B since my first like 803 - M.I

^^ like the line above, those ninjas claiming he don lose him virginity are too lazy to dig his rhymes!

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2013
na waa o. I no rate d jam joor. .m.i na waaa o. na dis jam u wan use push vector da viper
I laugh in abaga
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by debbyblaze: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Guntun yaro kawai... grin grin grin
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by mafiacent(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2013
For everybody claiming Rap-head "Think like a wise man, but communicate in the language of the people". If you like pack punchlines, if the people that would buy the song don't understand you; #F9. Master the song properly; so that they can at least hear you.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
anitank:
Sweety trust me, for the MI I know....that line really lame!
that was just a side statement, you don't expect him to go all rhymed up and poetic for a mere side statement.

I think the line is a strong one for haters and it sends across the message perfectly. No need for punchline IMO.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
mikuz:
Im sure all these guys saying M.I has lost it just started listening to rap 2 years ago. You're a rapper doesn't mean you have to pack punchlines and aggressiveness in every of ya track. This just goes again to show M.I's versatility and the king of rap flow so long as Naija's hiphop is concerned!

I've been on ma J.O.B since my first like 803 - M.I

^^ like the line above, those ninjas claiming he don lose him virginity are too lazy to dig his rhymes!

You fall ma hand.I rated MI ahead of vector before now. MI has set a standard with his previous albums, this single fall short of MI that we know, amidst all the hyping.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by jiggaz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
My Oga at the top must definitely like dis song!! cheesy . But on a serious note, M.I is the African Number One Rapper. Am feeling dis joint #Chairman. M.I u be chairman & my oga at the top of Naija/African Rap.... Salute!!
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by kajoula(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Chaaaaaaii chairman ...kudos mehn.
MI on top,keeping the rAp-MIC.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by caukerzee(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
M.I baba mo le nu pa! Nice jam.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by sS2(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ive been replayin this song like mad ehn MI undisputed champion. He sounded like a TIV dude in one part.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by kajoula(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
suniblu: na waa o. I no rate d jam joor. .m.i na waaa o. na dis jam u wan use push vector da viper
I laugh in abaga

For the benefit of those that wanna say things.....Hav u eating today?....then why are u hating ....U neva see person like MI

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by debosky(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
I'm not impressed so far TBH. . . I hope it grows on me. I'm a big MI fan so I hope the album is another hit.
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by ajasa4link: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
Not feeling †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ song jor. Just bragging,sam
e with †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ akpata song. I just hope his whole album will not be some kind of bragging rigth ish.....this is not †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ m.I we used to know... And for those claiming olamide is a noise maker,oya make una enter studio and whisper into †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ mic for 4mins and then send it to alaba and watch it sell now...smh
Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by dBard: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
d-ROC:
Not impressed. Ice Priince is a far better rapper and performer anyday

effect of weed on an empty belly.. grin

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga – Chairman by Tosa2009: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gud.me:
MI is on it again,ontop of your game love dis dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO Falz - Bahd Baddo Baddest Ft. Olamide, Davido / D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video / Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.