Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Every Woman Need A Va.gina Reconstruction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Woman Need A Va.gina Reconstruction (1339 Views)

22 Solid Photos Of African Babe Showing Her Brown Ass And Compromising Va Gina / Shocking!! Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Va.gina In Lagos (read Why) See / Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Need A Va.gina Reconstruction by Bonaguy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GYcbJ8_sIuc/UUiErFf9vFI/AAAAAAAAH7k/kMPQ1PuDbQ8/s1600/Dupe-Ozolua.jpg[/img]

CEO of Body Enhancement Limited and the pioneer of cosmetic surgery in Nigeria, Modupe Ozolua told Chuks Eze of The Sun that every woman at some point would need vagina reconstruction.

As long as women have vaginal birth, as long as they have intercourse, and as long as they age, at some point in time, they would need reconstruction. I'm not encouraging every woman to do it, just those who feel they need it or if their gynecologist advises them to do it. But women need to know that vagina reconstruction is different from vagina tightening. If you want to feel like a virgin again, I would ask you to see a gynecologist who will repair the appropriate muscles. Vagina reconstruction is different from going in and repairing whatever to restore virginity. she said.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/every-woman-needs-vagina-reconstruction.html
Re: Every Woman Need A Va.gina Reconstruction by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Keep deceiving yourselves.if ou are a virgin,you are a virgin,if you are not you are not.all these vaginal tightening,vaginal reconstruction,vaginal surgery,turning a bucket size vagina into a virgin is all self deception.men know the real from the fake.no live your vagina make e rest.dey there dey waste your money and time dey reconstruct the inconstuctible because i wonder why women want to eat their cake and have it.after giving birth like 5 times and having sex countless number of times,how they think they can make it tight to that of a woman who has never had a child beats me
Re: Every Woman Need A Va.gina Reconstruction by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Keep deceiving yourselves.if you are a virgin,you are a virgin,if you are not you are not.all these vaginal tightening,vaginal reconstruction,vaginal surgery,turning a bucket size vagina into a tight vagina is all self deception.men know the real from the fake.no live your vagina make e rest.dey there dey waste your money and time dey reconstruct the inconstructible because i wonder why women want to eat their cake and have it.after giving birth like 5 times and having sex countless number of times,how they think they can make it tight to that of a woman who has never had a child beats me

(1) (Reply)

I Am Strong, Healthy, And Full Of Energy - Vast Of Bracket / Yvonne Nelson & Azeezat Covers House Of Maliq June 2013 Issue / Stephanie Okereke Idahosa Show- Off Cars On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.