Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help (1026 Views)

List Of 10 Top Toughest Examinations In The World. See If JAMB Made The List. / University Of Abuja: Protesting Student Disrupt Examinations At The / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by atymat: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls i'm having 2 examinations on the same day....sch examination on the 22nd of April nd my Jamb computer based examination on the same day. Pls Advice!!!!
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by Chokolee(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Its simple; What type of school exams is that? Besides, what time is that exam, if its not inthe morning, you are safe!
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by Odunnu: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
atymat: Pls i'm having 2 examinations on the same day....sch examination on the 22nd of April nd my Jamb computer based examination on the same day. Pls Advice!!!!
Which school is this?
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by Edithspecials: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
atymat: Pls i'm having 2 examinations on the same day....sch examination on the 22nd of April nd my Jamb computer based examination on the same day. Pls Advice!!!!
I m sure u r a poly student if u r in ND1 I ll advice u 2 write d jamb bt if u r in ND2 & u ve a gd GP 4get abt d jamb. I tot jamb is 27th of april?
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by CrazyMan(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why not take your time to supply full details of this your exam so we can know the kind of advice to render to you.

If its a school exam and you're a diploma or polytechnic student, then you shouldn't panic...just assemble those affected and contact the hod of your dept, your hod would contact your course lecturer and look for ways to move the paper to a more convenient date so you guys would be able to take it.

Good luck.
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by atymat: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks guys.....its a polytechnic examination 1st semester 2nd year
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by Kaxmytex(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2013
atymat: Thanks guys.....its a polytechnic examination 1st semester 2nd year
chai...4700 naira don waste o
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by CrazyMan(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2013
Go to your department and notify them...

JAMB is a national examination, you must ensure that you sit for it. That of your department can be moved to a more convenient date for you guys, so go there and make your complain.

Good luck.
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by Odunnu: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Are you writing both in the same town? Do their time clash as well?
Re: Having 2 Examinations On The Same Day, Pls Help by eebruboss(m): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

ASUU May End Strike On Or Before Friday, 15th November / Breaking News: Unijos Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike!! / Noun Peace And Conflict Resolution!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.