Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigeria Must Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Go (469 Views)

How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones / Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Nigeria Must Create 25 Million Jobs In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Go by ebamma(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2013
As a patriotic citizen of this country, i was vexed when i woke up on monday to read about the death of about 20 southerners due to a bomb planted by the dreaded bokoharam sect in a bus the boarded, may their soul rest in peace.
I also read of a catholic priest saying that out of the 52 catholic churches in borno state 50 has been consumed by boko bombs and 2 is remaining
Some northerners may claim that this bombings also affect their muslim brothers too and that bokoharam also kill muslims, but if we want to take a closer look at the statistics you will realise that bokoharam kills a few muslims for every hundred christians/southerners, which means that the are being used as collateral damage.
I'm no biafran or a biafran sympathiser but in my own opinion, i think that we should stop this scam, called one nigeria
If an hausa man cannot walk on the streets of onitsha without being afraid of being killed or an ibo man cannot walk on the streets of maiduguri without being afraid of boko bombs,why are we still deceiving ourselves by chanting slogans like one nigeria.
The amalgamation of the northern and southern prolectorate by Lord lugard in 1914, is the biggest mistake that ever happened to this country, This mistake caused us a civil war which claimed almost 1million lives ,and this mistake is still claiming many lives today.
I dont hate hausa, i dont hate igbos i dont hate yorubas i dont hate christians and i dont hate muslims, but when a hausaman or an igboman or a yoruba man or a christian or a muslim can't live comfortably or do business in any part of a country without being afraid of being killed, then that means that we are deceiving ourselves with the claim of one nigeria.
Nigeria must go, i don't know how, i don't know when, but one day just one day, nigeria will be history
Re: Nigeria Must Go by vallycan: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2013
D amalgamation was truely a mistake dat is regreted by all today,cus peace cannot reign wre hatred is song in evry man an child mouth, even in d rendition of our anthem wich ends wit fredom, peace an unity, cannot end d verdict beneath our hrt, despite our prayers evryday ma question still remain wen will dis tribalism actually ends:

(1) (Reply)

Dr ORJI UZOR Kalu With Atiku,apkabio,tambuwal,@ Sun Awards In Lagos / Why Is It That Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Alli Baba? / No Plans To Increase NYSC Monthly Allowance – DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.