Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Girl Disgraced By Abuja Mob For Wearing Indecent Dress - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Disgraced By Abuja Mob For Wearing Indecent Dress (1899 Views)

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Disgraced By Abuja Mob For Wearing Indecent Dress by gentlegg(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q3FgsxcJjzo

Watch the video and see what they did to the girl.

For me I 100% support what they did to her so next time she will learn to dress decently, stupid girls.
Re: Girl Disgraced By Abuja Mob For Wearing Indecent Dress by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
When will nigerians learn to stop their babarism.as much as i am not a fan of indecent dressing i dont subscribe to this.i now understand when europeans refer to our country as an animal kingdom ruled by reprobates,perverts,men with unbriddled lust for power and greed.fathers as rapists,mothers as pimps and daughters as prostitute.nigerians when will you be wise

(1) (Reply)

Is It Rude To Demand For "Thank You" / Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? / What Goes In Strong But Comes Out Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.