Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

End Time Call - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Call (916 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
29/04/12

END TIME CALL

Texts to consider; Psalm 1, 91, 124 & 125, Ezekiel 34, Isaiah 54 & Daniel.

Seeing the way people live today, I am inspired to write this tract.
It is important and highly called for that everyone should devotedly ponder and take decisive positive steps to amend their ways, and give God His deserved place of honor and worship in all things, especially in this end time.
From creation God has been so gracious to man, creating man in His own image to increase and have dominion over all He created, Genesis 1:26-28. It is rather unfortunate that man so foolishly repaid God with evil for His kind gesture, to the extent that it grieved the heart of God that He made man on earth Genesis 6:6. Still man would not listen nor change his ways.

Right from the inception of man, God had made so clear the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between them that serve the Lord and them that do not. The Lord had always made it clear that the righteous will always be delivered, while the wicked will be punished and perish, so it does not really matter what you think, whether there will be consequences to the way you live or not. The scripture is very clear about this subject; God will always come through for the righteous while He recompenses the wicked.

It is as if we do not believe what the scripture says, in fact many of us carry the bible all about and some of us go to the extent of reading what it says, but yet are blind to the power of God or His words. The interesting and unfortunate thing is that, many after reading the scripture (though not all), will still allow some men to deceive them as if the bible or God do not truly mean what He said, we live our lives contrary to the scriptures and still proclaim ourselves to be Christians or righteous. The bible says in the book of Galatians 6:7-8 that do not be deceived, for whatsoever a man sows that he shall reap, if you sow to the flesh, you shall of the flesh reap corruption and if you sow to the spirit, you shall of the spirit reap life everlasting. So many are sowing to the flesh in this present dispensation and even in the church, and the interesting thing is that they hope to reap life. In a fact, the kind of Christianity we have this days is enough to lead many to Hell, if this is the only religion that is, there is no other religion in the world, but Christianity, with the way we practice Christianity many will still go to Hell, even right from the church. What we have this day is that, “just believe it, continue to say it and there will be no problem”. If you believe and know how to talk and confess it, irrespective of how you live, you will be considered a fine Christian in this generation.

Most of the Christian leaders we have around are gluttons, especially those with mega churches, because of greed; they no longer preach the truth, which is why so many are not converted. The bible says in John 8:32 that you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free; the gospel which is the truth has inherent mighty working power to change anyone, for Paul says the gospel is the power of God unto salvation. All we have is so much talking and less conversion in our pulpits, even though we are not the ones to convert anyone but God, but the truth is the word when it is preached in truth, has enough power to deliver any and everyone, it simply means that there is something wrong with the message. Though these messages are well delivered, sounding well and soul lifting, but they always lack the power to convert and there is no manifestation whatsoever, this can only mean one thing; the preacher lacks the power of God in him and is only a clanging cymbal. Though the bible prophesied this long ago that all this will happen, it is still unfortunate that many are still blind to what is happening, yet with the bible on their shelves and even some go to the extent of reading the bible and not see it. They foolishly follow idols (so called preachers) who build empires for themselves without knowing what they are getting into or the danger that lay ahead. Many of these men are lifted up in themselves even above Christ in their churches; I read a story of a woman that got converted in the later years of her life, she said when she was growing up in the church, she never understood the difference between the general overseer and Christ. It is as bad as this, that people no longer put their hope in the word of God anymore but what the man of God says, you will hear something like, “the man of God says this and that”, but never God told me this or the word of God says this. This is not written to attack or criticize anyone but to openly declare the truth and to warn many from the coming wrath of God, just like the words of Peter “that you might escape from this evil and perverse generation unspotted”.

Thank God for His word, the writer of Hebrew said in chapter 7 verses 25 that God is able to save to the utmost those that come to God through Christ, for He ever live to make intercession for them, and Peter also said God knows how to deliver the righteous. So in these dangerous and perilous times, the saints have nothing to fear, though it shall be tough, but thank God we shall be saved from this evil and perverse generation. Jesus Himself said, though in this world you will have troubles but be of good sheers for I have overcome the world. No doubt we are in the last days and it seems this is the last generation, which is why many are so blind, they are even to the extent that things that was talked against and scorned ten years ago is now widely accepted in the world and even in the Christendom. The church is now becoming worldly and the world is now becoming churchy, you hardly see the difference this days, unless someone tells you he’s a Christian before you know he’s a Christian, because the Christian is not different from those around, so the only way to know is because he says so or you see him go to church.

Not very far from now the trumpet will sound, then those that truly belong to God will be openly manifested, the bible says the world await with earnest expectation that the sons of God be manifested, this call for that those that are named with the name of Christ to depart from iniquity. Even though right now, there is no much difference, but when the last trump sound, there shall be a different between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serve the Lord and him that do not.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
James 1:27

THIS IS AN END TIME CALL

ENDTIME REVIVAL MINISTRY

2 Likes

Re: End Time Call by spanzed(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU SIR, YOU HAVE SPOKEN THE SOBER TRUTH KEEP PREACHING THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
spanzed: GOD BLESS YOU SIR, YOU HAVE SPOKEN THE SOBER TRUTH KEEP PREACHING THE TRUTH

God bless you too, lets continue to share the light. The bible says we are the light of the world and that a city set on the mountain can not be hidden, no matter how dark it is when you shine your light in your little corner and i do mine, very soon the whole place will be illuminated, for the world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God!

stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like

Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2013
How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation?
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
He that has ears let him hear what the spirit says to the church!
Re: End Time Call by shdemidemi(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2013
Nice writeup you have there. I agree with most of your points, but a concern I have is that the document seem to imbue works before salvation which is contrary to Apostle Paul's messages. Considering the fact you quoted from the epistles, I feel you should understand salvation is not by works.
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote
author=shdemidemi]Nice writeup you have there. I agree with most of
your points, but a concern I have is that the document seem to imbue
works before salvation which is contrary to Apostle Paul's messages.
Considering the fact you quoted from the epistles, I feel you should
understand salvation is not by works.[/quote]

inbue work before salvation?

works has absolutely nothing do with salvation according to the scriptures, but everything to do with being kept safe to Heaven. We don't live right in order to be saved, we are saved which is why we live right.

When we got saved we don't go to Heaven immediately, we remain on earth and live the new of Christ Jesus which keep us safe to Heaven.

1 Like

Re: End Time Call by shdemidemi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Well said..... Could you please explain what you mean by keep us safe to heaven
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote
author=shdemidemi]Well said..... Could you please explain what you mean
by keep us safe to heaven[/quote]

Would get back to you tomorrow for i will need my laptop for this, but let me leave you with this scripture 1 Thessalonians 5:23.
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 1:57am On May 04, 2013
shdemidemi: Well said..... Could you please explain what you mean by keep us safe to heaven

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:23

The first thing you need to understand is that man is a tripartite being, he is a spirit who has a soul and live in the body, the spirit is what he uses to contact the spiritual realm, while the soul is what he uses in contacting the intellectual realm and the body is what he uses in contacting the physical realm. The desire of God for us is that we should be saved spirit soul and body.

when we gave our lives to christ it is only our spirit that got born again or transformed so to say, the mind (soul) and the body are not and need to follow suit. The mind can only be transformed by the word of God according to Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God., why the body can never be transformed while we alive but kept under for that can only be possible when we take on spiritual body 1Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. this should should be a continual thing for the mind and the body for they can only be fully transformed when Jesus comes, unlike the spiritual transformation which is instant.

The essence of salvation is our translation from darkness into light, when we gave our lives to Christ we do not go to Heaven immediately but remain here on earth. As we remain on earth we are meant to represent Christ to the fullest for the bible says as He is so are we in the world, but in doing that the devil will not want us to fulfill purpose and do all he can do make us loose focus and derail us which is the reason we have to constantly contend for the faith and stand our ground.

There is this erroneous believe that once you give your life to Christ then you need not worry about any other thing for you will be saved which ever way. The truth is that though you have once given your life to Christ you can as well denounce Him for you still have your freewill in as much as you remain on earth.
Hebrews 6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Hebrews 10

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2013
I have decided, I'm gonna live like God believer turn my back on God deceiver, I'm gonna live what i believe.
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2013
Salvation is nearer than when we first believed, so prepare yourself for the master' service and not be entangled in the web of the world.
Re: End Time Call by Nobody: 9:29am On May 19, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

. We don't live right in order to be saved, we are saved which is why we live right.

When we got saved we don't go to Heaven immediately, we remain on earth and live the new of Christ Jesus which keep us safe to Heaven.
HMM HMMM HMMM THIS IS DEEP

1 Like

Re: End Time Call by Nobody: 9:29am On May 19, 2013
shdemidemi: Nice writeup you have there. I agree with most of your points, but a concern I have is that the document seem to imbue works before salvation which is contrary to Apostle Paul's messages. Considering the fact you quoted from the epistles, I feel you should understand salvation is not by works.
JUST LAWLESS SMDH
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2013
obadiah777: HMM HMMM HMMM THIS IS DEEP

Thanks, but this is exactly what the scripture teaches, its just that many don't take it holistically.
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
Do not be deceived God can't be mocked for whatever a man sows that he shall reap. If you sow to the flesh you shall of the flesh reap corruption, and if you sow to the spirit you shall of the spirit reap life Everlasting. Galatian 6:7-8
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Do not be deceived God can't be mocked for whatever a man sows that he shall reap. If you sow to the flesh you shall of the flesh reap corruption, and if you sow to the spirit you shall of the spirit reap life Everlasting. Galatian 6:7-8

How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation? For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us to deny ungodliness and worldly lust!
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Salvation is nearer than when we first believed
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 2:49am On Aug 18, 2013
He that has ears let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the church!
Re: End Time Call by PastorOluT(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2013
spanzed: GOD BLESS YOU SIR, YOU HAVE SPOKEN THE SOBER TRUTH KEEP PREACHING THE TRUTH

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 18th June, 2013 When The Wind Blows By Pastor / The True Religion / This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.