Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lasu Zone! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Zone! (5950 Views)

LASU Students Protest The Increment Of Fees From N25,000 To N250,000 / Lasu: Lagos University Gets New Vice Chancellor / Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu Zone! by Omolola1(f): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2008
i just checked my ume result i had 202, my course is banking and finance and i applied for lasu as my second choice, i just want to know if lasu conducts post ume exams for candidates that chose them as second choice and if am qualified for the test with my score-202. Thanks
Re: Lasu Zone! by pheesayor(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2008
Omolola1:

i just checked my ume result i had 202, my course is banking and finance and i applied for lasu as my second choice, i just want to know if lasu conducts post ume exams for candidates that chose them as second choice and if am qualified for the test with my score-202. Thanks

The info will be stated when they place notice for the post ume exams in dailies but if you are a lagosian then u will be admitted, r u a lagosian?
samy-young:

hi all,as d DON of this great thread!!!

i would advice us not 2 c this thread as a kind of place to settle scores but where we can actually help each other.

AS 4 those who want d post ume score, i will keep all yall posted.

Thanks
Greatest Lasuite!!!
Remain militant and REASONABLE
deleson:

Please,
I am one of the anticipating new entrants into the Lagos State University.
I sat for the last University Matriculation Examination 2008 and had a good score which I feel should qualify me to write the school"s post0ume exam.

One of the problems to which I am posed with is getting information about the school"s post-ume.
So, i would want to get latest information concerning this year post-ume.
Then wait for post ume advert, when they r ready they will inform everyone
Re: Lasu Zone! by Hardar4lag(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2008
Helo i am hardeoye i wrote this 2008 UME and i score 202 please i want sum1 with Computer Science Post Jamb question format.
Re: Lasu Zone! by Hardar4lag(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2008
Please anyone with Lasu Post Jamb format for Computer Science i will be very grateful please here is my email hardeoyeomomummy@yahoo.com
Re: Lasu Zone! by samyyoung1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2008
where u guys @ embarassed embarassed
Re: Lasu Zone! by chistiana(f): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2008
Great! Great Great Great Lasuites!!!

The Greatest and Greatest and Greatest Lasuites.

shocked shocked shocked never knew there is a post for this any way

Isolo Campus
MKt student
300 Level
Re: Lasu Zone! by samyyoung1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
watsup, WElcome GGGGGGGGG tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lasu Zone! by chistiana(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
Thanx cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lasu Zone! by samyyoung1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2008
wat dept, i gat a friend there@christina

He is the HOC of 300l Public admin student @ Isolo

he's name is chidi

holla him 4 me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lasu Zone! by chistiana(f): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2008
Marketing Dept
cool cool cool
i will try confirm, take care
Re: Lasu Zone! by edmondo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2008
nice1,sammy and pheesayor.
i really appreaciate wot u guy re doin,am a graduate of lasu from the dept of banking and finance some years back.
heard the new vc Lateef is really sanitising lasu?
well,if u re a graduate of lasu,u can join the Alumni group in facebook.
lasu oni baje o,eko oni baje
ciao
Re: Lasu Zone! by samyyoung1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2008
E she o, Tiyin na oni Baje o, I really appreciate your comment cool cool
Re: Lasu Zone! by samyyoung1(m): 2:57am On Jul 21, 2008
Lasu resumption Date" 1st Sept 2008
Re: Lasu Zone! by akundo: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
i also applied
for a course in lasu and whlie i was filling my form instead of filling my two sittings seperated i mistakenly combined the two results and i used one exam number for a combined results, am confused even when i went to lasu the man i was directed to would not even listen to me. pls can some one help me out with how how i should go about this pls.
Re: Lasu Zone! by Hardar4lag(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
na money easygoing2hardx@yahoo.com
Re: Lasu Zone! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2008
J
Re: Lasu Zone! by samyyoung1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
am on it wink wink wink
Re: Lasu Zone! by GbengaOGA(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hi guys, can anybody update me on the post ume in lasu.
There is this young friend of mine who wants to write the exams but have info. at his finger tips.
I would appreciate if anybody can help out.
When is the exams coming up? Where? What to bring to exams? ,
Thanks.
Re: Lasu Zone! by stanru4me(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2008
Hello everyone,i need to know if (Msc ) Masters Form is out in Lasu Ojo,thank u.
Re: Lasu Zone! by PCwhizzie: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2008
Dear Lasuites,in two months from now i will be graduation ith my OND in Computer science and i hope to further for a BSC in LASU.I would like to know what to do, Please help
Re: Lasu Zone! by mickey64: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hello great Lasuites,
I just got a news that the cut off mark for LASU Post UME
has been reduced to 170.

Is this true?

Please help me confirm.

Thank you.
Re: Lasu Zone! by micklplus(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
Well, i gast to represent oooooo.
Ex lasuite.

Cheers
Re: Lasu Zone! by deleson: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2008
Hi landers,,

There is this coursin of mine in the faculty of Law,which I misplaced her contact and all effort to reach her has been futile,

Her name are Tosin Ogungbayi-if you know her or have an information on how i can meet her,pls reply this msg.

Thnks.
Re: Lasu Zone! by samyyoung(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2008
am on it thks, lasu as postponed its resumption date

INFO/PR/LASU/667 September 3, 2008.
SPECIAL BULLETIN
REVIEWED RESUMPTION DATE FOR THE
2008/2009 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Senate, at its Special Meeting held on Friday, August 29,
2008, decided to consider the results of the non-graduating
students of the University on Thursday, September 11, 2008, by
which the 2007/2008 academic session would effectively end.
The Senate, therefore, approved that the University should proceed
on a four week recess with effect from Monday, September 15,
By this new schedule, the 2008/2009 academic session will
commence on Monday, October 13, 2008 when academic activities
will resume fully.
UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT
Re: Lasu Zone! by bolaoni(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hey sammy, thanks for starting this.

I am an Ex Lasuite, Mechanical Engineering, Epe Campus.

I will be frequenting this thread more to get updates on what is happening to my alma mater

Working on a platform that will bring us all together, both Ex and Current Lasuites.

Is there a way you can help me with a picture of the front gate of the school. Need it for something
I am working on. Any picture will do man.

cheers
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2008
it is interesting to know that we have high number of LASUITES in naIraland,although i'm also a student of unilag but i'm doing my degree in lasu,philosophy precisely and my advance diploma in unilag(corporate admin.).i used to represent only unilag before i gained admission to lasu,then i realised that LEYIN LASU KOSI UNIVERSITY,ALASHEWO LOMO UNILAG O,LEYIN LASU KOSI UNIVERSITY JAGUDA LOMO OOU.pheesayor i love this moment that i'm gettimg to know that you are a lasuite,well i will like to answer any question concerning faculty of art or even lasu in general for those prospective student.to the jambitos you are welcome to the world where we turn nothing to excess,welcome to a great citadel of learning.IF YOU GO TO UNILAG NA UR FAULT,IF YOU GO TO OAU NA UR CRASE,LASU NA ELELE LASU NA WAYA NO CAMPUS BE LIKE AM,NO CAMPUS BE LIKE AM HEHEHEHEHEHE .ELESHIN.S.TAYO,PHILOSOPHY,eleshin01@yahoo.com,08024494470.
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
2 all freshers you can check up ur bursary number and ur designated bank for the payment of school fees at lasunigeria.org.once again you are welcome to lasu
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2008
my greatest lasuite,hope you are warming up for a fast approach new session.be prepared and put GOD in all ur doing
Re: Lasu Zone! by yemi221(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2008
@eleshin do you no if freshers as started registration?
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2008
if your name is out on the list then you have bursary number which you can retrieve at www.lasunigeria.org.this number is what you will use to pay in ur school fees where they will give you scratch that will give you access to registration online.so check ur bursary number first.pay ur school fees then start ur registration online.but i will advise you wait till we resume so that student in higher level can guide you on how to register without mistakes cos lasu ICT are kind of mad,if you do any mistake it will take alot of time and energy b4 they will correct the mistake.just chill after payin ur school fees till we resume in october
Re: Lasu Zone! by jmichael90: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2008
I'm 100L Student, Department of Mathematics . I will like to meet some Governors and HOC in higher Level (100-400) through this medium for some useful information. u can add me gilo_bisir@yahoo.com for chat.
Re: Lasu Zone! by eleshin(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
the result of both graduatin and non graduating students is now available on lasunigeria.org.pls try'n know where you belong before resumption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First / Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter / 10 Photos That Look Like Photoshopped But Aren’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.