Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Jamb: Are There Still Available Centres In Lagos For Writting Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb: Are There Still Available Centres In Lagos For Writting Jamb? (3276 Views)

Stop Wasting Time Writting Jamb / After 4yrs Of Staying At Home and Now Finally God Has Don It / When is IMT Enugu and ABIA Poly Writting Their Post UME? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb: Are There Still Available Centres In Lagos For Writting Jamb? by stfranklyn: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi,

A friend wants to register for JAMB only to be told that all the available centres are outside of Lagos. Please I want to know how true this is. If there are still centres open for writting JAMB, I will like to know so that I can relay it to my friend ontime so that she can register.

Thanks.
Re: Jamb: Are There Still Available Centres In Lagos For Writting Jamb? by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2013
stfranklyn: Hi,

A friend wants to register for JAMB only to be told that all the available centres are outside of Lagos. Please I want to know how true this is. If there are still centres open for writting JAMB, I will like to know so that I can relay it to my friend ontime so that she can register.

Thanks.

Yesterday morning centers were reopened by jamb and lagos was included. Rush to the cafe now and check if its filled up find the nearby state.
Thanks.
Re: Jamb: Are There Still Available Centres In Lagos For Writting Jamb? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
stfranklyn: Hi,

Thanks.
No more centres in Lagos, the only centres available are for CBT students...
Re: Jamb: Are There Still Available Centres In Lagos For Writting Jamb? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dere. Is cbt. Centre in. LagoS
Re: Jamb: Are There Still Available Centres In Lagos For Writting Jamb? by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Boc4real: Dere. Is cbt. Centre in. LagoS

Hello,
Please as of now lagos , bayelsa and many more are available for paper and pencil in Jamb. Cbt centers are available and also lagos cbt is available.
Kindly go and registers. Its 3days to go now.any center can close at anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Extends The Sale Of Its Online Application Form / CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS / Oau Admission: Waec-neco Result Combination Accepted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.