Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Extends The Sale Of Its Online Application Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Extends The Sale Of Its Online Application Form (3264 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy Extends The Sale Of Its Online Application Form by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2017
The Nigerian defence academy(NDA) has extended the sale of its online application form for 69Regular course from 28 February 2017 to 31 March 2017.
This is to enable candidates buy the joint admission and matriculation board(JAMB) 2017 application form and obtain their JAMB registration number.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Extends The Sale Of Its Online Application Form by ENDTIMELIFE: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
yes i have seen it in my email .thanks for helping me with the nda past questions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Foods In Nigeria That Will Make You Beg For More / 2018 Nigerian Nursing Schools Application Forms - Updates / UNN 2018/2019 Primary Admission List…. Click To View More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.