Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Dead Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dead Man (868 Views)

(pic) Shocking: Mourners Flee As Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / A Dead Man's Joke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man by achinaboy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
While a man was dying, his wife was maintaining a candlelight vigil by his side. She held his fragile hand, tears running down her face.

Her praying woke him from his slumber. He looked up, and his pale lips began to move slightly.

"My darling," he whispered.

"Hush, my love," she said. "Rest, don't talk."

He was insistent. "I have something that I must confess," he said in a tired voice.

"There isn't anything to confess," replied his weeping wife. "Everything's ok. Go to sleep."

The man blurted out: "No, no, I must die in peace. I...I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!"

"I know," whispered his wife, "that's why I poisoned you,,,someones joke anyway,i hope it`s funny.
Re: Dead Man by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
You try small. Come & take N5.00, your prize money

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Republic / HON PATRIC OBAHIAGBON: Explain Why The Chicken Cross The Road / I No Wan Hear Say I Don See Am B4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.