Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong (3839 Views)

Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Pics– Flavour Dedicates Song To Fiance, Beverly Heels, In New Album / Sexy Photos Of Beverly Heels “flavour N’abania Fiancee” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You are too much woman for Wizpikin.[/size]
i can see your point.... grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
yup grin 5 ft 10 and slender grin
Interesante cool
God bless Ada ««« grin
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: Interesante cool
God bless Ada ««« grin
thaaaaaaannnkkkkkssssssssssss kiss kiss
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
i have a variety of men grin grin peter okoye, wizkid, dammy krane and mr flavour tongue grin
I told you to forget peter, I gave you two reasons
1>age.
2>competition.
I don't think you stand a chance with Mr flavour N'abania cos as you can see the topic reads Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels
Still Going Strong unless you wanna play the snatcher cheesy
Dammy krane and wizzy aint bad at all, you all fall in the same age bracket. wink
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
thaaaaaaannnkkkkkssssssssssss kiss kiss
kiss cheesy
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: I told you to forget peter, I gave you two reasons
1>age.
2>competition.
I don't think you stand a chance with Mr flavour N'abania cos as you can see the topic reads Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels
Still Going Strong unless you wanna play the snatcher cheesy
Dammy krane and wizzy aint bad at all, you all fall in the same age bracket. wink
there is hope na !!! grin grin grin
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
there is hope na !!! grin grin grin
dammy krane and wizzy?
Of course there is hope grin grin
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: dammy krane and wizzy?
Of course there is hope grin grin
dammy krane for height reasons grin
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
dammy krane for height reasons grin
grin
Is that the only reason why you're picking him over wizzy?
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: grin
Is that the only reason why you're picking him over wizzy?
yes
Re: Flavour And Fiancee, Beverly Heels Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
yes
aite Ada, I wish you goodluck in your quest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Debuts And Flaunts Low Haircut (photos) / This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) / Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.